Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Favorite SoT-related Moment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Always wear a
  Poll.
View Results

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:15 pm
for me though most of my favorite parts are things that happen because of or as a result of nathan, like in temple of the winds when he tries to make a deal with Jagang and when the wizards/sisters show up he vaporizes one and sweeps the ashes out the door saying "so sorry you have to go do come back again"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:27 pm
kinda like Hackers' 'Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest.' :3  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

DarkRubberDucky

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:05 am
xx Koloblicin xx
in either blood of the fold or temple of the winds ann and nathan come across some soldiers, and nthan can't speak after they leave this is the dialog

nathan: you don't have to make it so i can't speak you know

ann:well if you would stop running around yelling that a crazy old witch kidnapped you i wouldn't have to

ROTFLHAO Oh, Nathan... That crazy old man.. I love 'im.

Mine is the part in Faith of the Fallen when Cara accidentally tells Kahlan about Benjamin (another of my favorite characters - I love a man in uniform...) And Cara denies it... Mwahaha! Then the part in the tent later! Cara and Benjamin... -giggles-

To Galan - I LOVE THAT MOVIE! Cerial Killer!! w00t! Must own that movie!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:34 pm
DarkRubberDucky
xx Koloblicin xx
in either blood of the fold or temple of the winds ann and nathan come across some soldiers, and nthan can't speak after they leave this is the dialog

nathan: you don't have to make it so i can't speak you know

ann:well if you would stop running around yelling that a crazy old witch kidnapped you i wouldn't have to

ROTFLHAO Oh, Nathan... That crazy old man.. I love 'im.

Mine is the part in Faith of the Fallen when Cara accidentally tells Kahlan about Benjamin (another of my favorite characters - I love a man in uniform...) And Cara denies it... Mwahaha! Then the part in the tent later! Cara and Benjamin... -giggles-

To Galen - I LOVE THAT MOVIE! Cerial Killer!! w00t! Must own that movie!
Yaaay~! n.n -squeals-  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Dark_Aoekae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:58 am
Confessor awesomeness1:

Nicci: Knives aren't my specialty.

Kahlan: It's not hard. at the right time, stick the pointed end in something important on someone you really really don't like.

Confessor awesomeness2:

Richard: You'd better never hurt her, Benjamin.

Cara: But...I can still hurt him, right?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:33 am
I wanna read the last tew bewks. ;-;

I ish gonna buy thems someday. :3 Me ish buying games and furniture and stuffs first though. o.o  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:00 am
I have to admit, one of my favorite parts from WFR started off when Richard and Kahlan are getting close to Tamarang and the night after Rachel had run off.
------------
The moon was well up by the time Kahlan had a stew cooking on the fire, and by a bit of luck that surprised him, Richard had two rabbits in the snare before he expected to, and was able to add them to the pot.

"I think we have enough to feed Zedd," she said.

As if bidden by her wods, the old man, white hair in disarray, strode into the the circle of light, stopping on the other side of the fire, hands on his hips, his robes looking a little tattered.

"I'm starved!" he announced. "Let's Eat."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:09 am
You guys took a bunch of really good lines! LoL In WFR, I have to say my favorite is when Kalhan and Richard go into the inn and Kalhan tells everyone that she bought Richard for the night!

In SoT, when he's rescuing...um...shoot! I forget her name! The leader of the Baka Ban Mana. Anyway, he tells her to wait while he fetches her clothes, and she asks what's wrong with her without clothes. Then he's all like "I swear, I've seen more naked women since I left home than i my entire life!"

In BotF is when Kalhan surprises Berdine and Rikka (and Richard) by telling them that Rikka's hands would fit best over Kalhan's breasts!

In TotW is when they're caught making out in the hallway by Nadine! "Where are you going?" "Oh, I thought I'd dunk myself in the nearest horse trough."

I won't bore you further...LoL...Sword of Truth rules!  

miti_mouse
Crew

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:40 pm
well any part with nathan in it is my favorite part, i've really fallen in love with the part when cara gets attacked by the blood beast in chainfire, and richard brings her back, for some reason after that i saw her completly different in my head its wierd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:34 am
Lol, one of my favorite lines is in Phantom, when richards talking about..I think the nature of symbols, though im not sure, and Zedd gives cara a look like "what? and she goes "Dont ask me. When he gets like this, I just smile and nod, and wait for the trouble to start." (hope i got that right, going entirely off memory, lol.)

Also, I like when Nathan tells ann he wants a sword.

Ann: Why a sword? your a wizard!

Nathan: I'd look dashing with a sword.

(again, if im wrong, its 1 am and im going off memory, lol)  

Zeke Lanistter

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:14 pm
Ryuyasha3
Lol, one of my favorite lines is in Phantom, when richards talking about..I think the nature of symbols, though im not sure, and Zedd gives cara a look like "what? and she goes "Dont ask me. When he gets like this, I just smile and nod, and wait for the trouble to start." (hope i got that right, going entirely off memory, lol.)

Also, I like when Nathan tells ann he wants a sword.

Ann: Why a sword? your a wizard!

Nathan: I'd look dashing with a sword.

(again, if im wrong, its 1 am and im going off memory, lol)
yeah its alright if you mess up a few words we all know exactly what you talking about and if need be we would look it up in the book, and nathan does look dashing with a sword,
however what i love about nathan is when you think about it everything he does seems to be driven by prophecy and he seems to know whats going to happen but he won't tell people, like how he wants a sword, well in soul of the fire when the chimes take away magic how else would he defend himself? so he knew the chimes would be released,
but nathan is my favorite character because im so much like him, im a fairly smart person and sometimes i start talking about stuff and i forget people will have no idea what im talking about because they don't understand astrophysics, or dark energy and the big bang...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:05 pm
xx Koloblicin xx
well any part with nathan in it is my favorite part, i've really fallen in love with the part when cara gets attacked by the blood beast in chainfire, and richard brings her back, for some reason after that i saw her completly different in my head its wierd
I ish the same! n.n That ish me favorite part tew. :3  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:35 pm
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
xx Koloblicin xx
I ish the same! n.n That ish me favorite part tew. :3
yeah when cara was first frozen i nearly cried i was like...."NO! she can't be dead she has to marry general meifert! damn you terry goodkind!!!"...then like 20 minutes later i was like "YAY!!! bless you terry for your amazing writing! that was awesome...."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:44 pm
-nodnod- me felt a hurtinesh in me heart. ;-;  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:01 pm
yeah me too  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games