Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Playing Resident Evil with fam. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play with your fam?
Yes
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
No
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

Swimstud13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:02 pm
But at least you get those bonding moments with her. biggrin Even if we dont say anything we are getting closer  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:00 pm
My brother used to play them, but pretty much stopped until RE4 came out. I actually taught my mom how to play RE0 and she played it for a little while but couldn't get used to the controls. So I ended up buying two of the books and I made her read them, she likes them.  

Lord Travis

Swimstud13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:44 pm
Thats kool my mom can't get the controls so she just watches and tells me where to go she is like my own talking map of if I tell her to remember somthing like where an item is she dose that for me it's kool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:37 pm
Swimstud13
Thats kool my mom can't get the controls so she just watches and tells me where to go she is like my own talking map of if I tell her to remember somthing like where an item is she dose that for me it's kool

I've memorized everything in REmake.  

Lord Travis

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:07 pm
A few of my cousins and little nephews like to watch me play. Once- one of them picked up the controller when I left to go to the bathroom. I came back, just in time to see Chris get devoured by a Cerberus.

;-; And I had made so much progress.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:29 pm
Mostly it's me and my older brother. But sometimes, I play Resident Evil 4 when they are a lot of guests and their little kids (my friends also). I play the game and when Leon gets whacked with an axe, I see one of those 'mothers' friend opening their eyes, and move back to do their chatting. But when I aimed at a head... BAM! *splats everywhere* my little friends started to go "awww, s**t!" and the parents laughed. ha ha ha!  

Kobo-chan

Swimstud13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:34 pm
Awww how cutte teaching little kids to say s**t lol rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:01 am
I beat Code Veronica with the help of my mom. She was awesome when it came to figuring out the puzzles, and she always looked for anything I missed. She won't play, but she'll help out as much as possible  

Firamax

Swimstud13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:49 pm
That was the first game we played together It was so funny when she tryed to help me she thought I should try to add something together and I told her it was not THAT complacted but in the end she was right. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:10 pm
I don't, my family hates the series due to the blood. But my friend's mom loves the series, though she's only really played the original first one.  

FoxyAreku

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:57 am
Well, my friend watches me play and helps me out.. she's like a sister to me. sweatdrop Does that count? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:53 pm
Swimstud13
But at least you get those bonding moments with her. biggrin Even if we dont say anything we are getting closer
thanks! I think, if that was directed towards me.. lol  

Ithmara

Ithmara

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:06 pm
Uenna
Well, my friend watches me play and helps me out.. she's like a sister to me. sweatdrop Does that count? xd
That's what me and one of my best friends do as well, xXkielahXx, pretty much the same thing too! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:31 am
Loli Kyr
Swimstud13

It was lol  

Swimstud13

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:57 am
Swimstud13
Loli Kyr
Swimstud13

It was lol
ok, thank you!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out