Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:38 pm
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
eek *looks at the couch to see a wolf She ponits to it slowly* w..ooo.....llllll.......fffffffffff!!!!!!!!! *She poofs into a bunny ...She sits there shacking.."
*hears her and looks up and sees her in bunny form* *wages tail and charges at her*
*Takes off runing* HELP HELP HIS GOING TO EAT ME!!!
*growls and pounces on her* *begins to like her furry head* ^^
HELP HELP.......*stops and lets Sonic Havok lick my head* This is weird...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:39 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
eek *looks at the couch to see a wolf She ponits to it slowly* w..ooo.....llllll.......fffffffffff!!!!!!!!! *She poofs into a bunny ...She sits there shacking.."
*hears her and looks up and sees her in bunny form* *wages tail and charges at her*
*gets off and sits down still waging his tail and smiles* ^^ *licks side of her face again*  

Sonic Havok

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*gets off and sits down still waging his tail and smiles* ^^ *licks side of her face again*
Cant you talk when your in that form like i can??  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:43 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*shakes head* [[[More fun... lol]]]  

Sonic Havok

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:52 pm
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*pets his head* [[[yea more fun]]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:54 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*turns back into human form* i gotta go... sorry... ill get one tomorrow after school... later *walks out*  

Sonic Havok

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:58 pm
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*turns back into human form* i gotta go... sorry... ill get one tomorrow after school... later *walks out*
*turns back to myself* OK... *walks to the dorms *  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:03 pm
"Seth..." Lily started, her voice was a bit annoyed, but she managed not to sigh and make some sarcastic remark that'd hurt the boy's feelings. "Look, you guessed every letter except the vowels..." While all that had been going on, the two had wandered off and found a nice place to take a short break and play a simple game of hang-man. But Seth was making it more difficult than intended. On the pad of paper, Lily had kept track of the letters guessed correctly -C, blank, R- the letters guessed incorrectly -19 other letters- and the overly crowded hang-man himself. Because of the numerous guesses, there was even a background.

"I know, I just wanted to drag the game out." Seth explained, Lily's expression changed to a more murderous one. Quickly, Seth added more, "Because... I really like spending time with you... ?" Lily sighed, closed the pad and got up to walk away. Seth smiled faintly as he watched her walk away, knowing exactly what she was thinking. He's wasting time. There's more important things to do -it's his first time in this game called 'life', anyway...

"Hurry up. ... You're wasting some more time, Seth."

"Fine. But let's walk around while we have some free time. I wanna see if there's anything interesting."  

_sa_fille_

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:08 pm
*turns itn a bunny form and finds seth and lily i sit there and watch them*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:30 pm
*charges in back into his wolf form and catches the bunny* ^^  

Sonic Havok

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:36 pm
About to snap at the boy for not realizing the importance of time, Lily quickly turned, but became mute when she saw a rabbit and a wolf there. She wasn't sure what to think, the rabbit looked familiar, but it was probably just her imagination. Gingerly avoiding the two animals, Seth walked over to Lily and placed his bent arm on her nearest shoulder, then resting his head there to look in the same direction as Lily. Thank goodness there wasn't much of a height difference. Seth wasn't very flexible. "The bunny looks familiar, doesn't she?" At the question, Lily just nodded blankly, and the pair of friends just continued to watch the two.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:37 pm
*loks back and seens the wolf again.* not again *starts to dig a hole puting dirty in the wolfs face*  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:41 pm
*jumps up and lands infront of the bunny* ^^ *turns at bara and walks over to her* *licks her hand and sits down*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:48 pm
As soon as that'd happened, Seth began to snicker, remembering how bad Lily was with animals. "C'mon, Lily," Seth teased. "Talk to him." Cringing, Lily wiped her hand on her skirt, and sighed. "... Nice to meet you..." she mumbled, though she was aware that Seth had only been joking. Maybe acting stupid once of twice would give her a few minutes of silence from the boy. Sure enough, Seth, confused, didn't say a word and stopped leaning on her. Bonus.  

_sa_fille_

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:49 pm
Sonic Havok
*jumps up and lands infront of the bunny* ^^ *turns at bara and walks over to her* *licks her hand and sits down*
*hides in the hole* eek  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces