View Results

ZeusJuice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:07 pm
[Small-Wisper]
._.

I'm trying to think of a good one.

But I can't.

Oh garsh! Anything I've done isn't surprising unless you know me in rl....>.<

And my secrets/wishes aren't good unless you know me either...

Wait..I do have a secret...but I haven't told anyone. Not even my best friends. If anyone found out I'd die. DIE.

Don't die D:
That would be sad.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:38 am
Gahaha, I can type rather fast backwards. I'm used to typing backwards and in a sort of made up words 'naoo, nyeah, lahv, sehxeh, kai, yo, ahm, ah, whan' so there's no way to read it if someone decides to come by. Luckily, all that I speak to frequently know this.
And thank you very much, Nubbish. You've got a rad one too. ;D

I understand what you're saying, it's absolutely right. I don't much mind it, but she does. She feels bad that she does it first/I don't do it at all. But usually, her doing it makes me do it. We're very high on the communication bar, so we talk about it a lot. I just reassure her that she still makes me feel amazing no matter what and that seems to please her. -cough- Now before I make a fool of myself rambling D:

I confess: I stole the cave store trinkets.
I was like six years old when I deliberately stole something. Gahaha. I looked around for my parents and just jacked some ceramic thing I had no interest in because I saw it on The Simpsons a few nights before. When I went home I hid it behind the t.v. and never claimed responsibility for it until maybe a week ago (11 years from event) when mum randomly brought up 'that one funny story', which she didn't have nearly the whole story for - but my six year old lie buttered fic of it.

I also never confessed my first cigarette when I was around the 7-8 range. My parents were at the wine gardens and I was collecting corks as I ritually did when I found a half lit cigarette on the ground. All the big people did it, right? I took a HUGE drag and started choking for a few minutes. People started looking at me so I dropped the cigarette and never smoked again (Through that small childhood. I began again at like 16-17 then quit through influence of my girlfriend.), wondering why anyone would want a hot fire in their throat and smoke in their chest.
I told mum about that like two months ago. 'Ohmahgawd, I'm such a bad parent. I wasn't watching you?!'
Lawl.

surprised

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

maj115

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:56 am
lol... this isnt much of a confession but i thought i'd add in a bit... i smoked pot when i was about 14, luckly i only did it so that i could tell my little brother it wasnt worth it. i never paid for any of it and when i started feeling like i wanted to i gave up cold turkey. that's prolly the best way to get the experience (not that i recommend it to ANYONE, oh and as a side note my bro has never and will never try drugs... *yay!*)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:55 am

I haven't tried pot, or any other adverse affecting drug for that matter. Nor do I like drinking. Most of my friends are alcoholics by now and think I'm the party pooper.
I think it's still cool to be the designated driver. And hey, if you claim to be one, you get free drinks at the bar as a thank-you. <3
Yea, free stuff.

I confess: I did fart and blame it on my toddler sister in the mall. cool

surprised

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:56 pm
I am very anti-drug myself. And Anti-smoking, I hate the smell.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:41 am
It's weird, but I love love the smell of cigarette and burning wood smoke.
I have no idea why.

My friends would be like 'just start smoking, you'll die at the same time. You're second handing your way to the grave ten years before us at the moment.' <3 gotta love those bastards.

Guh! I had my first photography job (we take pictures of school kids) today and it was insane. I totally wish I could hug the photographers that had to deal with me when I was in school. It's SO annoying when you don't cooperate and smile, or you're being a smart a** to look good for your friends. Well, you don't make the photographer look good when you're goofing off and make us lose our job. XD

We have 30 seconds for each subject. Pose, prop, adjust, take the picture, check the picture. It's amazing how literally kids take things. 'can you move your foot right about here this far out... ' and place your foot next to them, far enough away so you won't touch them. Then they move their foot right on yours 'like that?' No...
My mouth was so dry, I couldn't give instruction anymore. They started mocking my raspy voice. Gahaha.

Oh, the joys of picking on staff. <3
/end rant.

surprised

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:31 pm
I love campfire time smoke but cigarette smoke posses me off to no end. If anyone start to smoke around me (whether I know them or not) I will start to yell at them and rant about the evils of smoking until they eventual get so annoyed they give up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:47 pm
That oughta do it! Make them feel bad about themselves. Gahaha.

I think the worst I've done is walked by to some random person smoking and greeted them with, "Hello, cancer." and continued on my way.

surprised

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:54 am
Nice, nice. Them cancer sticks are annoying.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:41 am
I have a confesion, I am so behind on all the new posts here.  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

Ginger Sashimi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:04 pm
I have slept with over 30 people.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:26 pm
I have slept with two people (and both times we were actually sleeping, not you know. I am still a virgin)  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

XxStaraxX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:51 pm
Uhm...one time...I was like lying in bed, looking at ya know, nothing. And then this spider, like, was...was like hanging above my head. And I was all "Oooh, Spider!" So I blew on it, *PHHH* Then the spider like fell...on my face. And I was all, "Aaah, Spider!" and the spider was all, "Aaah, Kyle!" and I was all, "Aaah, Spider!" then like....Spider!

Hahaha. I love that story.

But no...uhm...confession...mkay...so...when I was in like 6th grade, I had a pretend boyfriend...and then there was this girl who was always claiming she was pregnant, so, as a joke, I said that I was too...and one of my friends believed me...so I kind of played up on it for a few weeks until I finally told her it wasn't true.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:16 pm
flamesbladeflcl1000
Nice, nice. Them cancer sticks are annoying.
User Image

BUT SPIKE IS SO SEXY WITH TEH CANCER.

But in all seriousness, I agree. I'm actually allergic to cigarette smoke so it really annoys me :/

Wow... lots of confessions!

ZeusJuice

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:25 pm
I'm not allergic or anything like that, It just annoys me. (and it makes my dog sneeze)  
Old biz

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff