Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Boarding School For Male Mystics -but there's 5 girls?!- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:34 pm
[[hi hi!! i'm gonna join now. is that ok? hehehe...]]
Name: Alex Murikami
Nickname: lex. ria-chan (don't even bother asking)
Hair: dark brown long.
Eyes: green
Race: Mage - has staff and can cast spells. not very well though-
Powers: casts spells and can make friends easily. knows basic ninja stuff.
Likes: drawing, writing, playing around outside. loves the rain,
Picture: dont have one at the moment sweatdrop

bio:
accidentaly got on the wrong bus thing. and had no way of contact. felt some unease at the school and stayed. ^^

[[kay... hi!]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:41 pm
stands up in room at mirror with staff. "alright here i go." consontats on the gender changing spell. "yay!!^^ i did it." jumps up and down. "oh oops! dont want to do that..." inspects self then heads out the door. "well while i'm here i'm gonna explore and have some fun."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:12 pm
((Hey, Aniki! Finally finished Eddy's and Evangeline's sheet!

... Edward's not as mean this time, and Evangeline's has a tad more level-headedness.))

Name: Edward Gewehr / Evangeline Lilith LaClaire
Nickname: None / None
Hair: In picture / Evangeline has grown her wavy sandy blonde hair to the back of her shins. She has straightened her bangs (they're just long enough to touch her shoulders. they part on the right) and tends to loosely tuck the left side behind her ear.
Eyes: Light blue / Steel blue-gray
Race: A daywalker vampire / Human turned daywalker vampire Onmyouji
Powers: As he is a vampire, Edward's attributes are a bit above normal (strength, speed, endurance... etc.) / Unlike Edward, Evangeline's attributes are normal, but her magic abilities are above normal. And as an Onmyouji, she is able to control shikigami (such as Yu DuBois.)
Picture: Edward Gewehr / None
Evangeline stands at 4 feet 8 without her boots (about 4 feet 10 with), and has an thin, abnormally pale figure (because of being a daywalker). She is usually seen in plain dresses (most often, it's white with lace at the hem) to her mid thigh (the tight black shorts she wears underneath show by just an inch or two) with black laced-up boots that reach her knees (she'll also wear a fluffy black jacket -on the hood and "cat ears"- when it's cold or windy)

Edward and Evangeline are at the academy to teach. It's mainly Evangeline teaching magic, but she brought Edward along to help her (since she figures, with her appearance, not many would take her seriously, and she'd need something to keep her from killing the idiots.) It is actually Evangeline, not Edward, who is Yu's Onmyouji (but since Edward took her in after the attack, Evangeline allows him the same power over her shikigami.)

~Naoki~
With a sigh of relief, Naoki finished zipping up his dufflebag and took a seat on his bed. He looked at the window, but looked back soon after. Normally, staring into space was a rather fun activity for Naoki, but, for some reason, it didn't seem so fun anymore. The thought of being homesick crossed his mind. Instantly, he shook his head.

"... A change or pace... maybe..." he mumbled to himself, looking to the door with an uncertain look on his face. Naoki wasn't much of a social butterfly. After a few minutes, Naoki finally got bored enough to the point that he didn't care about his social skills; he was going to have to talk to someone else eventually, so might as might stop avoiding it. But at soon as he stepped a foot out of the dorm room, he bumped into somebody.

~Yu~
"You look like you need a hug." Yu said. It sounded more like a joke, but a few seconds after saying that, Yu went over and hugged her, returning to her seat in the grass right after. Hugs were great and all, but Yu knew that whatever went on in Zu-zu-zun's family couldn't be fixed with that. ... But she just enjoyed giving hugs.

"What kind of stories... ?" Yu repeated blankly, looking back to the sky. "Normal stories, I guess," she answered -as normal as a school for abnormal boys could be. "The classes he took, how he did in them... some school events... Stuff like that."

~Edward and Evangeline~
"... How many idiots do you think there'll be, Eddy?" Evangeline asked as she walked around the room, inspecting what she'd have to be teaching in. It would suffice, but that was one of the only accepted opinions she could voice. Saying a negative opinion would just make Edward butt in and attempt to find a bright side.

"C'mon," Edward said making Evangeline cringe slightly -nearly everytime he began his sentences with c'mon, it was an optimistic comment. "Sure, there's gonna be some not-so good students. But... think about the rest of them-!" Dramatically standing up from his wooden chair, Evangeline nearly jumped back in surprise. "You need to be a good teacher for the good students!" The blonde sighed, picked up a notebook from the nearest desk, and threw it right at Edward. Even though it was a gentle throw, he got the message -sit down, shut up, and wait.

"You know, Evangeline, Yu's in the school, too."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:45 pm
"i wonder who else could be at this school and what that strange feeling was when i got here. i'd be home by now if it wasn't for that barriar." humph. walks to the garden then hops up into the tallest tree to stand on a branch and look around.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:25 pm
((What barrier...? And... just so you know... they're on an island...))

Ozumi sighed and laughed quietly. "Thanks, Yu." Laying back down again, she sighed and tilted her head slightly, looking up at the empty sky. "Classes, huh? Well, they must have interesting classes here..." Standing up and brushing herself off, she held out her hand to help Yu. "Want to come with me to look around?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:18 am
~Naoki~
"I wasn't paying attention, I'm sorry... Please forgive me!" Naoki exclaimed, but as he had bowed to whoever he had knocked into, he had no idea who he was saying it to. He stayed in that bow -and in suspense- for what seemed like forever, until there was finally some acknowledgement. But it wasn't exactly what Naoki was looking for. Feeling a hand on the back of his head, the light haired boy stayed still, a bit scared since he was guessing an apology wasn't good enough -again- and was about to get his hair pulled because of it -again.

~Matthew and Naoki~
"Calm down, Naoki," Matthew said in a soft voice as he pet the younger boy's head, careful not to tangle his long locks. "I have no reason to hurt you." When his hand returned to his side, Matthew nearly laughed at the shocked and confused expression he saw when Naoki straightened his stance. "H-how... do you know my name... ?" With that question, Naoki managed to knock the idea of taking a nap clear out of Matthew's mind. Messing with others' minds was definitely more fun, and since he had bumped into Naoki, his father stopped talking completely.

"I'm offended, Nao-chibi. Even if we had met years ago, I figured you'd remember the person whom saved your life." Matthew said, frowning slightly just to add some emotion to his words. Not like he was lying or anything, he just found words to be more believably with some kind of facial expression -which with all his practice to be apathetic, was a bit hard for Matthew. "I'm going outside for a walk," the shinigami told the younger boy, already walking away. "But you're free to join me if you have any further questions, Nao-chibi."

Hesitantly, Naoki followed. Of course, he didn't believe that whole, 'I saved you life' thing -he had the image of who found him that snowy night forever burned into his mind-, but he was still curious when they had met. And why the other had an absence of heat from his hand.

~Yu~
Smiling faintly, Yu took Ozumi's hand to help herself up. Nodding slightly to stand for 'thanks'. "Sure," she answered. "As long as you don't do anything to get us in trouble." That last part was put in there just because she knew what Ozumi would do, and she didn't feel like getting into trouble her first day at the school.

_sa_fille_

R e a n C a r n a

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:47 am
((I'll be one of the girls at the school))

Name: Raven Lachrimae
Nickname: Rain
Apperance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Race: Vampire
Powers:
-Read minds
-Freeze peoples body's
-Make other into vampires
-Super Strength, speed, smell, taste, hearing, touch, etc.
-Shapeshifitng
-Mind Manipulation aka Luring
-Photographic Memory
-Changing someones mood
Background: She grew up in a library, reading and studying most of the time. She was extremely intellegent((she's a major nerd)), she was reading by the age of 2 years and able to speak at the age of one. She lived a happy life till she was 16 and a vampire hunter slaughtered her family, and the vampire hunter happened to be her boyfriend. She moved away and moved out into the country. She raised animals on a farm while learning different defences. Though, one day she got bored and decided to go to school.
Personality (likes, dislikes, hobbies, act):
She likes to study alot, most of her free time is spent in the library. Otherwise she takes walks, goes shopping, practice martial arts and runs. She is outgoing, despite her past she is realtivly happy. She hates the squeaking noise of a packaging foam.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:21 pm
Raven walked along the shore with her parasol and took a seat. Her white hair was contrasting on her dark dress as the sun set.

She carried her bag and laid it on the ground and pulled out her book. It was the new rave right now. The book was called "Twilight", it was the new vampire book out.

She smiled at the first page which read "I'd never given much thought to how I would die - though I'd had reason enough in the last few months - but even if I had, i would not have imagined it like this. I stared without breathing across the room, into the dark eyes of a hunter, and he looked pleasently back at me. Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble even. That I ought to count for something. I knew that if I'd never gone to Forks, I wouldn't be facing death now. But, terrified as I was, I couldn't bring myself to regret the decision. When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. The hunter smiled in a friendly way as he sauntered forward to kill me.  

R e a n C a r n a

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:55 pm
Name:Lestat((Last name unknow...if thats ok sweatdrop ))
Nickname:The Vampire Lestat
Appearance:User Image
Race:Vampire
Powers
-reads minds
-makes others into vampires
-Super strength, smell, taste, hearing, touch, speed, etc;
-Luring
Backround:
He was turned, after his father, mother,and the rest of his of his families death, then he awoke one day in the mansion of a noble.
He had been attacked that night, and e had been turned into a vampire.
The noble vampire called Marcus, tought him everything, then one day he never came to the mansion, lestat waited, and waited, with no sign of his former friend he left out into the world.Taking pleasure in his abilites.

He lasted ong and soon developed a name for himself, and soon came to introduce himself as,"The Vampire Lestat."
He moved into the school, not for knowledges sake;no he already knew everything he needed to know...He came for the possibility of Prey, and to start a "family" as he calls it...
Personality:
He is Playful, and polight, likes music, dislikes having to clean up messes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:21 pm
{{wow i forgot this was here. and that i'd signed up to roleplay. o.0 looks like others have forgoten as well}}  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:32 pm
((Well, we can remind them of it..^^))

Lestat, sat down on his new bed. He could possibly be staying here for quiet sometime; this brought a smile to his face. For his time here, he imagined the looks of those who would discover that they are in the presence of a vampire, The Vampire Lestat. For he was not a vampire who cowardly fed off of rats.No, he was a predator.

He waited till night time had come, then stepped out to the erie hallways of the school, and to it's doors, the doors that led outside to streets where prey awaited.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:25 pm
{ooo...dark and mystrious i like it wink }
alex had stayed in the tree and watched the sunset. she, well rather, he was stiff from staying there so long and stood up to make his/her way down the tree. but she ended up slipping and falling out of the tree. "ow! that hurt!" she sat up and began to pull twigs and leavs out of her short brown hair. she picked herslef up and dusted herself off. while she did so she noticed someone heading out the gates of the school.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:36 pm
Lestat turned, and faced the women who had just fell out of the tree. It was his lucky night.
He waltzed over to her, taking care in his stride."Are you hurt?"He asked, his voice gental.
He smiled, and even wondered how he came to see almost everyone as potential food.The thought was random in his mind, and hequickly shoke it away, he had always lived like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:58 pm
"i-i" alex's voice shook and she had to shake her head to clear it. she couldnt help it this guy made her uneasy. "im fine" her voice was deep (well deeper than a female voice) "just a little fall. nothings broken." 'man he better not see right threw me. or this whole spell would be for nothing! and this one accually worked thank god.'  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:11 pm
His eyes narrowed."Oh ok,"He said,surprised, at the sudden change at his voice, but then again he was probably going through puberty.
So his voice could have possibly cracked.
It ruined his appitite.He couldn't feed off of someone who's voice would be cracking..But he had to ask the question."Why were you in a tree?"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff