yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
yneerg
JamesLegato

I think he was being sarcastic...
Oh, I see.

lol. boys are so funny xD
Yes i was being funny gosh frekin gosh green dude you really need to learn to understand my weird-ness O_o lol and ooooo looky no miss spelled words oooooo im frekin awsome xd
You spelled "Freaking" and "Oh" wrong. Oh, and you spelled "Awesome" wrong. 3nodding

@Lucian: Girls are funnier. Especially sarcastic girls, lol.
I'm not sarcastic... so does that mean I'm not funny? maybe I should say knock-knock jokes ninja

smur:: I don't really care that you can't spell... just as long as I understand what you're saying I'm fine with it ^_^ greeny just likes messing with you xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:54 pm
Lucian Rose
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
yneerg
JamesLegato

I think he was being sarcastic...
Oh, I see.

Yes i was being funny gosh frekin gosh green dude you really need to learn to understand my weird-ness O_o lol and ooooo looky no miss spelled words oooooo im frekin awsome xd
You spelled "Freaking" and "Oh" wrong. Oh, and you spelled "Awesome" wrong. 3nodding

I'm not sarcastic... so does that mean I'm not funny? maybe I should say knock-knock jokes ninja

smur:: I don't really care that you can't spell... just as long as I understand what you're saying I'm fine with it ^_^ greeny just likes messing with you xD
Sweet you actually understand me lol O_o  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:09 am
Smur
Lucian Rose
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose

xD who couldn't? you're so easy to understand since you're kinda blunt about stuff >.> cool xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:48 am
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose

xD who couldn't? you're so easy to understand since you're kinda blunt about stuff >.> cool xD
Sometimes i tell it like it is O_o  

Smur

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:38 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
yneerg

@lucian: Lol, you're so funny. whee
@Smur: You tell it like it is? Wow, that acctually made me laugh! xd Lol anyway. I don't really care spelling stuff wrong, as long as I know what you're saying, like what Lucian said. What bugs me is how you don't use periods, lol. You have the longest run-on sentences I've ever seen, and it confuses me so much when you don't use periods. >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:23 pm
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
yneerg

@Smur: You tell it like it is? Wow, that acctually made me laugh! xd Lol anyway. I don't really care spelling stuff wrong, as long as I know what you're saying, like what Lucian said. What bugs me is how you don't use periods, lol. You have the longest run-on sentences I've ever seen, and it confuses me so much when you don't use periods. >_<
I made the all might greeny laugh? lamo haha  

Smur

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:17 pm
Smur
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur

Hmm...The Almighty Greeny...I like the sound of that. From now on, you shall call me Almighty Greeny. Now bown down to me, peasant! scream

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:49 am
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur

Hmm...The Almighty Greeny...I like the sound of that. From now on, you shall call me Almighty Greeny. Now bown down to me, peasant! scream

xd
Hey i came up with it scream  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:19 am
Smur
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur

yes, because you're special and not in the bad way @.@

xD you two come up with the best stuff EVA!!!11! lol. I put in the ones just for fun xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:23 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur

xD you two come up with the best stuff EVA!!!11! lol. I put in the ones just for fun xD
I think im in love lol j/k  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:56 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur

lol, you keep saying that and I might just believe you xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:33 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur

lol, you keep saying that and I might just believe you xD
Uh..... ninja  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:40 pm
smur: I knew it! @.@ wait... no I didn't >.> what? Dx