Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Leaf Village Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:18 am
I really think that we need to talk to the hokage, becaus I would really like to become a genin. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:45 am
Eragon walks in. Anyone here?? Then looks around  

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:52 am
Akayashi entered the classroom, papers clutched in her hand. Setting them on the desk, she leaned against the desk, nodding to Ten.

"Ten, you can go ahead and take those vials and beakers over to the hospital and see where they're needed; if you wish to apply as a teacher, see me later; I'll take care of today's session." She turned her attention to the class, golden eyes surveying the few faces present.

"To those here who may not know, I am Inuzuka Akayashi, one of the Sannin of this village, and for today your sensei. In order to move on to Genin, you must learn Henge no Jutsu (transformation technique), and Bunshin no Jutsu (clone technique). Also, you must post at least 10 times in here, but in learning, I'm pretty sure posting 10 times won't be a problem; Eragon already complete 7/10 posts! Also, the posts cannot be spam, they must contain some decent roleplaying in them." Running a hand through her red hair, she stood up, hand on hip.

"Everyone got that? No questions? If you are ready, come stand and line up in front of the class, in front of me now."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:56 am
Stands at the front of the class in a line. Yes sensai, then looks at Inuzuka Akayashi for further instruction.  

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:04 am
Akayashi raised an eyebrow at the others, but focused her attention to Eragon.

"Alright, first we learn Henge no Jutsu. This jutsu allows the user to transform into any person or object, and can be very handy in any given situation," she began. She put her hands together in a seal. ((I think the seal is Ram....does anyone know for sure?))

"Ok, copy the seal in my hands. Now, you are going to practice transforming into either me or Ten, pick whoever you wish. Gather your chakra, hold a firm image of the person in your mind....then release! Henge!" In a poof of smoke Akayashi disappeared...only to be replaced with a replica of Eragon.

"Now you try."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:08 am
Walks up and makes the Ram handsign and holds a firm image of his sensai(Henge) Then waits for the sensai to tell him to stop.  

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:24 am
Akayashi poofed back into her original self and watched as Eragon made his first attempt. Hand on chin, she paced around Eragon, examining his work.

"Nice, quite nice, but...you want to get the colors on my clothes right? Haha, I kid, I kid, they're maybe a shade off, but very good! Nice attention to detail. Alright, get out of there." She waited for Eragon to get out of the jutsu.

"Right, when you get back to your normal self, I want you to try again, except as Ten this time."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:27 am
Breaks out of the jutsu then does the ram sign and holds a steady image of ten. This all right sensai.  

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:32 am
((Um..you wanna use quotation marks when you talk? It's kind of hard distinguishing action from speech in your posts))

Akayashi's eyebrow quirked a little as Eragon transformed into someone that resembled Ten, but a few minor details were off.

"Ah, it's harder without the person in mind in front of you, isn't it? Still, it's pretty convincing if nobody pays close attention to you. Alright, I'll let you practice that for a bit, then when you are ready, tell me and we'll move on to Bunshin no Jutsu."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:36 am
"Yes Mam" then tries to transform into ten again. This time a little better than the last. After that he releases and tries 2 more times. Looks at sensai. "I think I am ready to move onto the next jutsu, sensai".  

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:50 am
((Excellent!! You pay close attention to my posts, very good! Alright...for the sake of those who may not know you, try to include your name and continue post in the third person when you Role Play; other than that, you role play great!))

Akayashi nodded, pleased with this student, and put her hands together in a seal that resembled Tiger, but the ring and pinky fingers were not interlocked.

"Alright, Bunshin no Jutsu is the art of creating a clone that lacks substance, and is generally used as a distraction in the heat of battle. The thing about these clones are they disperse the moment they make contact with the enemy, or when they are attacked. Remember that; they cannot be used as an offensive maneuver, merely a distraction.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a more advanced version of this; it distributes the user's chakra evenly among his clones, giving them substance, which enables them to attack and cause damage as well as take damage. All that they learn the user then learns. However, this requires a lot of chakra, and Genin normally cannot perform this; you will not learn it as a Genin, but as Jounin or perhaps Chuunin.

"Now, like in Henge, focus the image of yourself in your mind, but have multiple of them, and have them standing next to you. Let's try with one clone. Focus...I want one clone...Bunshin no Jutsu!"
Poof! Another Akayashi appeared next to the original. She poked it and it disappeared.

"Now you try."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:50 am
Bambi jumped onto the window and looked around the classroom, noting the students faces.
He then steped into the classroom and walked to the back so he didnt interupt the teaching.
He stood there with his arms crossed watching.  

Bambi Hyuuga

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:00 pm
Akayashi glanced over and nodded at Bambi as he entered through the window, a hint of a smile on her lips.

"Too cool to use doors anymore? Haha, I kid, how are you doing Bambi?" she said warmly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:22 pm
Eragon forms the tiger hand sign then thinks of one clone. A clone appears "like this right?" (I am going to be going on and off a lot of the time)  

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:18 pm
(Sorry i went like that, family problems stare )

He looked over at Akayashi...

"Hey Akayashi-Sama!"

He said smiling

"Yeah i figured doing things the hard way is another way of getting exersize haha.
Im doing alright thank you, how have you been lately?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces