Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:06 pm
Arctic raised an eyebrow and leaned back against a wall. "You're not scaring me," she said, tilting her head slightly. "Just thought I should let you know." She pushed herself off the wall, but stumbled slightly, still tired from the testing. "Do you have a plan, or...?" She asked quietly, glancing down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:18 am
"Hey, Arcy! Nice to see you again!" Tarou exclaimed with a smile. In the whole lab, Tarou had to admit his favourite person by far was Arctic. Even though the place was filled with corrupt scientists, it was still a compliment in a sense. Turning his attention to Lance with his wings spread, Tarou's smile became a bit more soft. "It's okay. Arctic's nice, she's not gonna hurt you." Of course, saying anyone would be a more calming thing to say. But who wouldn't want to hurt a scientist or two?  

_sa_fille_

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:36 am
lance nodded;his wings pulled back. it dident matter if he scared her or not he knew that he could fight."...a plan for what?"lance asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:59 pm
*alex laid on her mat. she was bored. she had already thrown blocks at the wall and since she was new she wasn't aloud to use her new wings.*
why the hell did i agree to come? i'm such an idiot!! *if she wanted to she could easily walk out the door even though it was locked. she was in to much pain to move*
speaker: alex. we are about to begin tests. be ready.
damn. i'm not gonna do that again! *sits up and walks over to the door.* i'm leaveong so they cant find me. *ears and tail pop out and nails grow a bit. picks the lock with nails* ha. find me now. * rushes out the door and down some halls till she hears weak voices from a hall up ahead. sneaks up close to see who it is without them seeing her.*  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:13 pm
lance had battle sinces so no one could come within five feat of him ,he heard the slightist nise he stood up and looked in that direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:08 pm
looks like i've been spotted *tail and ears pop out.* eep!! covers them up and wills them to go back. steps out of the shadows.* hi ^^ xd i'm Alex. seems like i've been spoted xp  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:33 am
lance stood at alert ."im lance"he said.as he spread his wings out again he did this becuase he knew he would be prepared ot fly if anything happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:36 pm
have you people been here long? i just got here a weak ago. ^^  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:49 pm
"weve ..been here awhile"lance said breifly still ready for a fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:44 pm
"Hm...?" Actic tilted her head, an eyebrow raised. "If I'm not mistaken... all of us have been here since birth..." Her brow furrowed. "How did..." Her eyes lit up, something rare for her. "What... what's it like outside of this place?"  

Bachiatariko

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:04 am
Lance turned to alex as well.He wanted to know about the outside hes eve had dreams about.His wings started to loosen back and pull in.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:22 pm
sits down "well... it can be warm or cold. rainy or sunny. people roam the 'halls' alson known as streets. stores line almost every street. then there are plants and cars and houses and schools..." begins rambaling on and on.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:06 pm
As Alex talked about all that was on the outside of the lab, Tarou turned around in his cage, bowed his head, and closed his eyes. And within a minute, he was asleep. Of course, it wasn't that he was trying to appear rude; he honestly didn't mind hearing the girl talk. But he'd decided long ago about the whole subject about the outside. Hearing about it would just make him curious, and that curiosity could pleg him till the day he died -and as Tarou with his apathetic bouts wasn't as useful, he thought it could have been any day. He had enough on his plate; he didn't need to add dying with regret to his list. So, Tarou believed that being unresponsive or going to sleep while one talked about the outside would solve that problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:51 pm
"i didn't really have much of a life out there so i don't mind being here. the pain that i feel is nothing...compared to lonely ness and betrayal..."
scientist: "Alex!!" they ran down the halls tward her
"well. i guess i'll be seeing you." begins to skip happily yet lonely down the halls away from the voices. "you gotta catch me if you want to test me. ^^"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:27 pm
Arctic leaned against the wall and looked at Lance, then at Tarou, and laughed. "I meant plan to get out of here." Running a hand through her hair, she pushed herself off the wall. "But I guess if you really don't want to get out of here, I guess me and Tarou can get out and you can go play with the scientists." Kneeling, she shook the bars of the cage lightly. "Tarou... Tarou... Tarou..."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff