How clumsy are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:01 pm
lets see one time I...

...walked into my screen door, left then came ack a few hours later, ran into it again and managed to break it.

...I slipped in the bathtub banged my head and needed stitches

...dropped a plate and when I got the broom to clean up the mess I knoced a glass of the counter wit the broom

...tripped up the stairs got up ant then proceeded to trip down the stairs

my friends usually call me walking bad luck  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:42 pm
I've tripped going up t he stairs, down the stairs, I've tripped over my own feet, I've tripped and smashed into a wall before a few times, I've slipped on paper too... I've tripped over my own feet and hit against someone that was in a line and they fell foward so basically a domino effect happened(but a lot of them didn't fall over, just stagger foward), and I've tripped over a rug at school and scratched the heck out of my hand, I rubbed the skin off. I was playing tag with my brother before and I tagged him and laughed and tried to jump into the house but I forgot I closed the screen door so I ran into that... I've done lots of other embarassing things. DD:  

Peach Cat Shaye

Drugganaut

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:53 pm
i've ran into doors thinking i was entering a room, glass and wooden doors, one day when i was getting ready for school in the morning, i had a LOT of energy cuz i just had a really good weekend, and i ran into my bathroom to brush my teeth and for no apparent reason i leaped and i went into the bathroom, and im really tall so the wall above the door is only like an inch above my head, but i was running at full speed and i jumped into it and hit my head really hard  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:56 am
I have tripped over my own ankles and chair/desk legs.
I don't say the right words.
I type wrongs words.
I press the wrong button on the control or keyboard causing something bad.
I tripped and then my head fell in to a wall or pole.  

maisuke-san

Beloved Fatcat

xxx-Snow-xx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:46 pm
umm lets see....the past week i had spring break,so that means more clumsy stuff happened to me,unfortunately.i tripped lyk a million times,got hit in the head,ran into the door lyk 4 times,fell off my bed(yes it happened,and it hurt!)
and a couple others.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:45 am
a  

bitterdevilish

animegalash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:57 am
i trip over my own feet multiple times a day and once i fell down the stairs cause i missed the second step

also my cats try to trip me up  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:48 am
i've fallen up stairs, down stairs, and on slippery tile T-T;  

luver_of_life

Ruthless Hunter

16,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Mistress Rhapsody

Fashionable Shopper

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:29 pm
User Image
Well, once I jumped off the diving board and landed on... the diving board.
eek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:37 pm
a was attempting fouette turns (fancy pirouette with leg stuck out to the side and -look it up, it's complicated)before a big dance concert and I did 2 and wiped out and fell on my butt. Right in front of some mean girls, who immediately began to laugh in an unkind way. Not a pleasant experiment. sweatdrop  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces