he's alright
  losers.
View Results

Kung Fu Jefff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:26 am
Well.... OK. *hands a large slice of Domo's pie to Flamesblade flcl*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:02 pm
Wait...why is she getting pie?

Domo has Awesomeness. You have to PROVE the worthiness of pie by being Awesome...show me how you're awesome and I'll give you more pie.  

XxStaraxX

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:05 am
I need to prove my awesomeness? Do you know who I am? Reserach a little next time before you make such claims. I'll show you undeniable proof when I get on my computer at home tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:09 am
flamesbladeflcl1000
I need to prove my awesomeness? Do you know who I am? Reserach a little next time before you make such claims. I'll show you undeniable proof when I get on my computer at home tonight.

I don't know who you are. 'swhy I'm wanting to know! Besides...awesomeness must be proved. Even if I see some evidence of it, I have to have at least some directed towards me biggrin I didn't say you WEREN'T awesome. Just...I personally don't know that you are. Show me your awesomeness and I will give you a present!!!  

XxStaraxX

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:31 pm
ValentinesCliche
flamesbladeflcl1000

I don't know who you are. 'swhy I'm wanting to know! Besides...awesomeness must be proved. Even if I see some evidence of it, I have to have at least some directed towards me biggrin I didn't say you WEREN'T awesome. Just...I personally don't know that you are. Show me your awesomeness and I will give you a present!!!
Well, like what do you mean? Pictures of me cosplaying at youma-con? My Massive Yuri Collection? My abilty to sumon a limitless amount of random pictures?
User Image
Well? What is it? Do I need to post my neko-mimi cosplay pics?bOr will you simply accept the fact that I am:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:16 pm
flamesbladeflcl1000

well... she is a mod  

07dsmith
Crew

XxStaraxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:45 am
That's an awesome picture!!!!

Okay, you definitely deserve a pie!

Jeff, give her a WHOLE pie, not just some of Domo's!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:22 pm
Even MY OLDER SISTER likes Domo xD domokun heart Domo should be loved by everyone ^__^

whateverbloatswiththeboat

XxStaraxX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:08 pm
He should, he should!

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

heart  
Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers