Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
strange dreams? post here (questioning reality anyone?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do ya think of that dream?
  dude....you need to see a shrink...
  thats an f'ed up dream man...
  uhhhh....
  s-stay away from me....youve got problems...
  i didnt really understand...
  cool! its like the matrix er sumthin!!
View Results

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:07 am
Bitter ways
S i L L y L a n n i e_
vegeta_ultimate999
S i L L y L a n n i e_
Uhm, agreed.
Too lazy to read.
O.O
But yeah,
What's up with people freaking
out about dreaming in color?
I do all the time,
&& There's nothing wrong with me.
sweatdrop
theirs nothing wrong if you dream in color, i agree...its when you begin digging so deep down at your own will into your subconciouss, and gaining almost complete control and awareness in which you can do anything within the dream, stay asleep as lng as you wish and even awaken at will and immedietely go back to sleep seconds later back into the same dream and point in that dream you left off, that is when it becomes a problem if you are not careful, out of body experiences and other such things...one may find themselves in a state of perpetual endless sleep, a coma if you will in which youll be aware that your asleep and in control of the dream state, but never able to awaken...that is what I come close to often times...finding myself in complete lucidity with a dream yet having dug myself so deep down into my subconciouss because of my curiosity that it becomes more and more difficult to ever awaken again...and sometimes now after sleeping for 14 or 15 hours straight I awaken to find I am completely exhausted and could easily go back to sleep for another 8 atleast...its dangerous to do so but the rewards can be great...i just gotta watch my step...for the human mind has uncharted regions and depths unfathomed by our waking selves, dangerous and rewarding.

So if you dream in color,
You can fall into a coma?

OH NOES.
>-<

Aw, poop.
I can continue where I left off in my dream. D;
@bitterways good why not try digging deeper ssince you have some level of control already...try to realize your dreaming and remain asleep at your will then do as you wish within the dream and awaken at your own will, flying, creating worlds, destroying worlds, being god as you please within your dreams...i do it all the time...i mold and reformat the universe as i like it when I lucid dream its great, and the more i do it the more control i gain over time...but like i said....sleeping too much or willfully keeping yourself asleep for an extended period longer then you should could send you into a coma.

@lannie: no dreaming in color doesnt mean youll have a coma its just what i said that if you gain control, complete control of your dreams and attempt to dig deeper into your subconciouss further then your ready for or should or force yourself within your dream to remain asleep for longer then you should you may end up in a comatose state.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:05 am
erm.
jessie is very confuzled.o.O

Silent_Song_Elysium

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:15 am
im not...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:00 pm
I now have greater control than i used to...  

vegeta_ultimate999

StrikeFreedomX10

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:08 pm
I once had a wierd dream that I was naked in school running around looking for my pants
it was like a video game
there was a little life bar and everything
and my pants were hung up on the flag pole
seriously how the hell did they get up there?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 am
I don't usually care when people tell me about their dreams unless its someone I actually care about. Like if someone I work with were to blather on about a dream they had, my brain would shut it out automatically.

If the person I'm listening to is good at explaining or illustrating with words that helps a lot though.
Some of the strangest dreams I have had are the emotional kind. I don't remember most of them but I've woken up talking, screaming in anger/fear, crying, laughing, gasming.

I've had quite a few dreams in which I die, there's no pain but they really make me consider reincarnation as a reality. They are like the moments after the parachute fails, 5 seconds before impact.  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:02 am
ive had dreams like that.... ive dreamt that i was naked walking down the street in the middle of a sunny day....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:56 pm
I had a dream last week that I was walking around and all the trees were burnt and the ground was ash and there was dead bodies of animals and people lying around... :/ It was the worst!

And also, I hear a lot of my classmates saying "I can't remember what I dreamt of last night"
Am I the only one that can remember all my dreams; because I do. Every last scene and spoken words in my dream, I can remember for a very very long time. And when I dream I'm always there, present. It's like I've lived it. And I can pull myself out of my dreams... Do you think this is normal?

ittybittygothita

Anxious Phantom

iZems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:31 pm
I had a dream of and old man in a wheelchair killing my family then going after me. He was a really creepy old man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:49 pm
I had this dream that kept reocuring for about a month and it was just me in my apartment except the electricity was out then my class came in and was trying to kill me but then this guy i didn't know and have never seen before saved me and told me i was his true love and it was kind of creepy 'cus i had that dream when i was like 10 and now i am 13 and I had the dream again... It's so weird cus i feel like i know the guy but i also have never seen him in my life before...  

ilmusic

Hygienic Conventioneer

"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas