Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Do you believe in Jesus? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingthor2282

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:09 am
I have long hair - shoulder length - and i still hear that im not a "True" Republican...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:30 pm
Nope, I'm Jewish.

I'm actually quite liberal on religous matters (I agree with the philosophy of Reconstructionist Judaism) whilst being a rightist on political matters.  

DanskiWolf

Latopazora

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:40 pm
Just as the saying goes "the truth behind the myth" as so with "the God behind all faiths"
I'm Christian myself, but God is in everyone- we just seem Him/Her a little differently, others may call it intuition. Everyone is capable to knowing right from wrong, and doing the right thing, despite what you may believe.
What I find sad is that people who sterotype us, are the same ones who fight against sterotyping and accuse us of doing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:21 pm
I'm a Christian and have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. And as a Christian, why on earth would I think you aren't allowed to have similar moral or political beliefs? Politics in America, for the most part, have nothing to do with religion. If anyone from your story's an a**, sir, it's the other person.  

Nathan Galvan

iRepublic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:51 pm
Im a muslim and I believe Jesus exist. But, i didnt believe on Jesus as a god, becasue the Muslim holy books say that Jesus is still alive and shall come when the "Catasthrope" is near. Jesus's muslim name is Isa a.s. He is the previous prophet of muslims before Muhammad S.A.W.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:26 pm
I am a Christian, so I heart Jesus!

But, there are a lot of non-Christians that have close to the same morals, beliefs, and ideals as I do, which is awesome.  

egginaframe

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:47 am
Queen of the Highway

But, there are a lot of non-Christians that have close to the same morals, beliefs, and ideals as I do, which is awesome.

It says in the Bible homosexuality is a sin. Doesn't that mean you're not following the religion correctly?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:55 am
The Bible says a lot of s**t that's considered ultra-archaic and illogical by modern standards. The book shouldn't be taken too literally, IMO. The positive moral messages are what you should focus on.  

DanskiWolf

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:22 pm
Yes, positive moral messages like the abolishment of homosexuality.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:18 pm
To each their own, I guess. I personally couldn't give a flying f**k about homosexuals. They don't affect my life one iota.  

DanskiWolf

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:25 pm
DanskiWolf
To each their own, I guess. I personally couldn't give a flying f**k about homosexuals. They don't affect my life one iota.

For me, it's all about the greater good. Protecting the morality of our nation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:24 am
Garrett31212
Queen of the Highway

It says in the Bible homosexuality is a sin. Doesn't that mean you're not following the religion correctly?

There are a few things in the Bible that I am against, including the persecution of homosexuals. I'm not "following the religion incorrectly", I'm merely disagreeing with something. No one can follow the teachings perfectly, and I will NEVER be against homosexuals, especially since my best friend is gay, and my other best friend and I are both bisexual.  

egginaframe

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:18 pm
Queen of the Highway
Garrett31212
Queen of the Highway

There are a few things in the Bible that I am against, including the persecution of homosexuals. I'm not "following the religion incorrectly", I'm merely disagreeing with something. No one can follow the teachings perfectly, and I will NEVER be against homosexuals, especially since my best friend is gay, and my other best friend and I are both bisexual.

Yes, true, all people sin, but as a Christian you're supposed to try not too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:29 am
Garrett31212
Queen of the Highway
Garrett31212
Queen of the Highway

Yes, true, all people sin, but as a Christian you're supposed to try not too.

The point of Christianity is to love your God and your neighbor, and that means being a good person. If you focus on trying not to sin, you're going end up sinning. So its best not to worry about it and just do good and loving things to your neigbors. I don't know if homosexuality is a sin or not, but I seriously doubt God is send Queen of the Highway to hell for being bi.  

Latopazora

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:13 am
It says in the Bible it's a sin.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items