Say anything! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dimples Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:22 pm
OMG! Mom, you know that Timmy who works with Dr. Singh?

He got arrested just because he's a kid in an adult's body! I sure hope that doesn't happen to you! I know you can act like a kid at times, but...

Maybe you can help prove Timmy's innocence! The officer said there was a creep with a really ugly mustache around that had been causing mischief.

What if Timmy's bad-apple doppleganger is still out there? We gotta find that guy and take him down instead of Timmy!

What was that guys name... T-Bone? Yeah! Let's find T-Bone!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:48 pm
Mom, your tank gave me 93 gold and uncle Andy your tank gave me 150 gold.  

Dimples Bogard
Crew

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:12 am
...NOM  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:22 pm
Hahahaha, Anya's bored.

*Shindou style glomping on Anya!*

Hahahahahah!  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:21 pm
*eats a sandwich*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:13 pm
*watching some of my favorite halloween type anime* I arrange them for funny scary to just plain scary. So the first anime on my list is Soul Eater.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:37 pm
That sandwhich was one Terry made, wasn't it Rock? He's gotten much better in his cooking, Terry has, since I have been giving him lessons. Plus, Enthera has been really good for him in the sense that he knows what its like to be at peace, and ironically it disturbs him. He'd rather be head first into danger hahahahahaha.

But, that's okay. Terry and I have been getting our fair share of danger this past month. From attempted robberies to gunmen in South-town. Oh, and the best part... Geese Howard returned from the dead, totally repented.

Geese even said that Terry can have you Rock, just as long as I continue to help with his race track. He no longer desires to harm the Bogards now knowing who has been controlling him all of these years.

The race track is a horse racing thing of sorts. Terry had his first horse race ever that day. And the track is off of the route 2. If it wasn't for the race track, Terry and I would have gotten lost on the way back to the apartment South-Town has changed that much since we had been living in Enthera.

Terry was kind of upset that I was putting some trust in Geese, but Geese knows what will happen to him if he dares to double cross me. He knows that both Terry and I are stronger than him and we have divine power on our side.

Horse racing is a good place for Geese anyways. This way, he can still get money off of people when betting on the horses as well as admission fees. Plus he gets the thrill of some sort of tournament. Best of all, he doesn't have any intentions of harming anyone else ever again.

I personally like going onto race horses since they are tamer than racing dragons. Yes, I have raced Dragons too, but they are much tougher to keep in line.

Oh, and since Alba has been king of Southtown for a few years now, he's really been doing some other interesting changes. The University hospital, for example is now bigger and better than ever! Last night, there was trouble at the hospital and gunmen were attacking.

No, Geese was not involved and had nothing to do with these bad dudes. Nope, they were just petty criminals, that's all and easily handled.

The only thing Alba needs to do is give directions of what is where. I couldn't find the proper entrance of where I entered! Chantelle was the one who guided me out.

Terry's Halloween costume is brilliant! He showed me it last night! He is a woman for Halloween and he really worked hard at it! If it wasn't for the hat and the hair, I would not have recognized him! He even had a voice changer tucked under his hat so that when he spoke, he even sounded female!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:14 am
Nah...it's just a sandwich. I made it.  

CrisisExceed

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:05 am
Oh. But did you at least find the other bit of news interesting?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:05 pm
I want to do a one liner rp fun thing.

The topic will be in the randomland subforum if anyone wants to participate in it. It will be based on Spring-Time.  

Kai Bogard
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:59 pm
Come on, people, this thread should have the most posts. I mean this is where you can talk about anything and everything.

(Must follow Gaia's ToS)

One-liner RPs sound cool, Kai, unfortunately, they aren't getting much response.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:37 pm
Now this is a look I could get used to.  

william-tyler

Dimples Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:38 am
Tee hee hee hee, brother, you look funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:34 pm
Bah bah bah bah bah, I'm lovin' it. What? Can't I love McDonalds?  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Dimples Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:17 pm
I am thinking about you, Wolf.  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash