PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:36 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lol..

One of my friends is thinking about killing herself. She won't tell me why. She just keeps saying it's because of all the things she hates. I dunno what to do :[
O.o
I went through that when I was 10 o.o I use to play with knives and stick the tip into the palm of my hands... you think my parents would have noticed or something.. I mean there was blood stare
Wow
I have issues emo
I have issues too,im always in my room so i can be away from everyone else and listen to music and be alone O.o.
really? o.o I;m the exact same way xD I lock myself in my room ^_^ we should get married o.O'  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:31 am
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
I went through that when I was 10 o.o I use to play with knives and stick the tip into the palm of my hands... you think my parents would have noticed or something.. I mean there was blood stare
Wow
I have issues emo
I have issues too,im always in my room so i can be away from everyone else and listen to music and be alone O.o.
really? o.o I;m the exact same way xD I lock myself in my room ^_^ we should get married o.O'
Wow we have alot in common O.o.  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:44 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Wow
I have issues emo
yeah I know ^_^ thats why I get along with both you and greeny ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:32 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
I have issues emo
Meh, Smur only does that because his mom is stupid, no offense, and won't let him outside. But that's a pretty good reason, I think..

I don't stay in my room all day because i wanna stay away from everyone. I just do it because there's nothing to freakin' do here! >:[
And also, kids here are clueless, have no common sense, and annoy me..  

Paranoid Illusion

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:38 pm
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
I have issues emo
Meh, Smur only does that because his mom is stupid, no offense, and won't let him outside. But that's a pretty good reason, I think..

I don't stay in my room all day because i wanna stay away from everyone. I just do it because there's nothing to freakin' do here! >:[
sweatdrop I'm actually allergic to grass, trees, plants.... so nature pretty much so thats always a good reason to avoid the outside o.o but for some reason I've always liked semi-active people >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:39 pm
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose

sweatdrop I'm actually allergic to grass, trees, plants.... so nature pretty much so thats always a good reason to avoid the outside o.o but for some reason I've always liked semi-active people >.>
No offense taken spicey sometimes i think worse things my self O.o...im actually rebelling lol take my awsome clothes for example,black depressing skulls,and my freaking music booya lol o and i attempted to play twisted transister and i suck lol i like halfsies played it O.o o and i got goth shirts,like the ones on here i got em ish sweet.  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:34 pm
lol. thats not rebelling xD In my family, me rebelling would be to listen to rap o.o my parents hate it since it demeans everyone >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:24 pm
Lucian Rose
lol. thats not rebelling xD In my family, me rebelling would be to listen to rap o.o my parents hate it since it demeans everyone >.>
Everytime I hear someone listen to rap, I wanna take the CD, IPod, MP3, or whatever they have and smash it to pieces! All rap is singing about how some guy is a "gansta" and how he'd like to "slap 'dat", and how he wants a girl to "shake dat thing"...So annoying -_-

If you're so freakin' horny, GET A PROSTITUTE! scream
Geez, you don't have to sing about it!

THe only rapper I've ever heard rap about something other than that, was Eminem. I'll admit, he's acctually pretty good, but I still wouldn't listen to him all the time.  

Paranoid Illusion

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:17 pm
I feel the same way =3 Everyone in my family listens to rap, hip-hop and all those related style things but I'm the only one who listens to rock and all they do is blab about how rockers have issues because they wear black stare  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:05 pm
Well...not ALL rockers wear all black. And it's not our fault their music is 100x better! =D

And they don't have issues, at least not ALL of them...>_<
They just like to sing about life and stuff like that.

And incase they havn't noticed, Rock is becoming more popular than rap now. :]
A lot of kids at my school don't like rap. They'd rather listen to Nickleback, Papa Roach, Three Dys Grace, Staind, Slipknot, Korn, etc.  

Paranoid Illusion

Smur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:25 pm
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Well...not ALL rockers wear all black. And it's not our fault their music is 100x better! =D

A lot of kids at my school don't like rap. They'd rather listen to Nickleback, Papa Roach, Three Dys Grace, Staind, Slipknot, Korn, etc.
Amen spicey lol....O.o.....Slipknot 's new cd come out in August.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:25 pm
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn

so true but not here. everyone here isn't into rock. we are looked at like freaks T.T

I know! I likey them =3  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Paranoid Illusion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:30 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn

so true but not here. everyone here isn't into rock. we are looked at like freaks T.T

I know! I likey them =3
Rap is seriously nothing except singing about sex. It gets really annoying. Rock acctually sings about stuff that means something, not "shake dat girl", or "Come here girl and gimme some of dat", and crap like that. stare

I like them, but I don;t like music enough to pay attention to that kinda stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:24 pm
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn

I know! I likey them =3
Rap is seriously nothing except singing about sex. It gets really annoying. Rock acctually sings about stuff that means something, not "shake dat girl", or "Come here girl and gimme some of dat", and crap like that. stare

I like them, but I don;t like music enough to pay attention to that kinda stuff.
I think the same way you do ^_^ if only you were a few years older and lived here D=  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Smur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:25 am
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn

I know! I likey them =3

I think the same way you do ^_^ if only you were a few years older and lived here D=
But but i want lucian ninja lol.  
zeh SECHS [And Pie Too]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces