eh, i guess...
  no, not really
  EWW!! >.< I HATE HARRY POTTER!
View Results

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:21 pm
07dsmith
challenge 2
name all of the things that bind tom riddle to this world as well as who destroyed them and what they used to destroy them

Voldemort (Tom Marvolo Riddle) is bound to this world by his 7 horcrux's...

Horcrux 1 - the diary in The Chamber of Secret's... used the Baskalisk's fang to stab the diary

Horcrux 2 - Marvolo's (Tom's Grandfather) Ring... Dumbledore destoryed it but doesnt say how (guessing the Gryffindor Sword)

Horcrux 3 - Locket that was gotten in book 6 in the cave under all the potion Dumbledore had to drink.... crushed with Gryffindor Sword

Horcrux 4 - Voldemort's snake (Nagini)... (surprisingly) Neville Longbottom cuts his head off

Horcrux 5 - Hufflepuff's Goblet.... Gryffindor's sword I believe

Horcrux 6 - A Diadem... Gryffindor's sword

Horcrux 7 - Harry Potter himself... they didn't destroy this one, he destroyed Tom Riddle instead and lived instead!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:07 am
any other questions or challenges?  

Sonic Havok

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:15 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:08 pm
ok i got a question, i probably should just read the books to figure this out but im lazy so im gonna ask u mrgreen ok so whats the deal with professor snape? i dunno if hes evil or a good guy or what, cuz didnt he kill dumbledore in the 6th book? but then harry named one of his kids after snape or somethin? i remember hearing that snape actually turns out to be a good guy but i have no clue what happened with all that stuff  

Drugganaut

07dsmith
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:14 pm
Sonic Havok
07dsmith
challenge 2
name all of the things that bind tom riddle to this world as well as who destroyed them and what they used to destroy them

Horcrux 1 - the diary in The Chamber of Secret's... used the Baskalisk's fang to stab the diary

Horcrux 2 - Marvolo's (Tom's Grandfather) Ring... Dumbledore destoryed it but doesnt say how (guessing the Gryffindor Sword)

Horcrux 3 - Locket that was gotten in book 6 in the cave under all the potion Dumbledore had to drink.... crushed with Gryffindor Sword

Horcrux 4 - Voldemort's snake (Nagini)... (surprisingly) Neville Longbottom cuts his head off

Horcrux 7 - Harry Potter himself... they didn't destroy this one, he destroyed Tom Riddle instead and lived instead!

and here i thought it was hellfire that destroyed the diadem  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:31 am
07dsmith
Sonic Havok
07dsmith
challenge 2

and here i thought it was hellfire that destroyed the diadem
oh s**t.... your right.... my bad sweatdrop  

Sonic Havok

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:37 am
Drugganaut
ok i got a question, i probably should just read the books to figure this out but im lazy so im gonna ask u mrgreen ok so whats the deal with professor snape? i dunno if hes evil or a good guy or what, cuz didnt he kill dumbledore in the 6th book? but then harry named one of his kids after snape or somethin? i remember hearing that snape actually turns out to be a good guy but i have no clue what happened with all that stuff
ok well... Snape killed Dumbledore and it was planned that way he could be a spy against Voldemort and Dumbledore was gonna die soon anyways so he told him to... Snape was protecting Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Malfoy during all 7 years and was giving Dumbledore information on Voldemort the entire time he was working at Hogwarts... before he worked at Hogwarts, he heard the philosophy between Harry Potter and Voldemort and told Voldemort and then was basically like "oh s**t.... what have i done?" kinda thing and went to Dumbledore asking for a job and forgiveness... which is what made him seem like a spy for Voldemort when the entire time, he was against Voldemort  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:22 pm
o cool thanks  

Drugganaut

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:08 pm
Drugganaut
o cool thanks
hey, thats what i made this topic for... i just wish i had more questions... i get bored online.... lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:15 pm
then maybe i shuld let mi MOM ask u some questions. lol.
she OBSESSED w/ harry potter. i, on the other hand, do not find it as fascinating  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:44 am
xXEndlessNitemareXx
she OBSESSED w/ harry potter. i, on the other hand, do not find it as fascinating
lol hey, she got a qauestion or a bunch of them... tell her to fire away! haha... i find it amazing cuz i love magical fantasy kinda stuff ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:28 pm
Sonic Havok
xXEndlessNitemareXx
lol hey, she got a qauestion or a bunch of them... tell her to fire away! haha... i find it amazing cuz i love magical fantasy kinda stuff ^^

umm, i think she has so many questions, i dont think i culd type them all at once sweatdrop
but, i'll ask her soon..... more like at 12:00 pm!!! lol ^^  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:43 pm
xXEndlessNitemareXx
Sonic Havok
xXEndlessNitemareXx

umm, i think she has so many questions, i dont think i culd type them all at once sweatdrop
but, i'll ask her soon..... more like at 12:00 pm!!! lol ^^
lol kk... whenever you want is fine  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:24 am
my friend (whom has a gaia, but isnt on at the moment) has a questin. how old was harry when he died? (idk..... he just told me to ask u)  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:19 pm
xXEndlessNitemareXx
my friend (whom has a gaia, but isnt on at the moment) has a questin. how old was harry when he died? (idk..... he just told me to ask u)
Harry did technically die, but he came back to life so he didnt die for good... just for 10 min... haha... he was 17  
Media (music,movies,tv,ect.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff