Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Archives (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:35 pm
"well i would be glad to train you, bu i don't know any lightning jutsu."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:08 pm
"Really! oh i am mainly a lightning person... but i would love some training, i have not found anybody to train me" susumu seems excited almost at the edge of her seat...  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:18 pm
"well the thing is, i only know water, ice jutsus, and martial arts."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:12 am
"i guess i should start with the basics...martial arts could come in handy...but sounds boring, i dont know about water and ice...that could be too much for me at the moment. i really dont know" she stands up  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:48 pm
"well, i know tai-chi, ba-gua, mantis, and jujitsu."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:06 pm
" if your willing to teach me then im willing to learn." susumu smiles.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:44 pm
oroami smiled "pick one."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:47 pm
"what is this ba-gua? i have never heard of it" susumu says as she thinks to herself. " tai-chi would be nice to know... and same with jujitsu as well."  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:52 pm
"well ba-gua is in a sense the style of air, it is defencive and based on if you can get your hand on the enemy's spine they can't turn to face you, meaning you can get them in suprise." oroami smiled  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:58 pm
susumu's eyes widen a big grin stretch's across her face.... " i think i may enjoy learning martial arts actually."  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:00 pm
"well not many people do." oroami stared at her  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:08 pm
"ya, but the more i think about it the more i realize i am going to need some real martial arts skills if i ever want to be a strong nin." susumu's back turns to oroami as she speaks she looks out the window..she slowly blinks as the sun's rays beam on her face.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:11 pm
"well in my village, i am a tool as are all nin so i only know that we are bred to be strong and ruthless."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:18 pm
"the mist really live that way?" susumu turns around quickly and stares into oroami's eyes "well if so i am just going to have to push myself extra hard then if i ever want to be able to keep up with the mist nin." she smiles.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:20 pm
"yes, we are back to being that way though i was raised like that, my family has been one of the strongest in the mist village, and i am the only one left my younger brother was slaughtered by zabuza and my father murdered when we revolted against the Waterfall village." oroami did not move his eyes from hers  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff