Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vauny-vaun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:55 pm
Alexa-sama
Samaya-chan
Andy1989
This is off topic, but do you work at a Subway? I looked at your profile and occupation says, 'Sandwich Artist'. The people that make sandwiches at Subway are called Sandwich Artists. So do you work at Subway or just wanted to say your a sandwich artist for laughs?

I am a legitamite sandshich artist. so yeah i work at a subway... I keep stealing the cookies. 3nodding

eek

You can do that?!

> __>
*Wants to work at Subway now*

well we're not meant to but i mean if the cookie is "dropped" or "broken" its better to eat it then throw it out...

and heart frozen cookie dough from subway is soooo yum!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:58 pm
Samaya-chan
Andy1989
Samaya-chan
Andy1989
This is off topic, but do you work at a Subway? I looked at your profile and occupation says, 'Sandwich Artist'. The people that make sandwiches at Subway are called Sandwich Artists. So do you work at Subway or just wanted to say your a sandwich artist for laughs?

I am a legitamite sandshich artist. so yeah i work at a subway... I keep stealing the cookies. 3nodding

I haven't had subway in a while. Maybe I can talk my parents and/or sister into getting some for me. whee
yeah i love it... and i get is sooo cheap like a footlong for $3... excelent!

That's why I want to work at Wendy's. I love the Spicy Chicken with no lettuce. Whoo-hoo!  

Andy1989

vauny-vaun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:59 pm
Sui Kune
I should try eating at Subway more....I eat horribly. >> Anyway, congrats! ^^ How're ya gonna celebrate, gonna go out to eat or any of that good stuff? :3

hee hee got myself a little wasted that night ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:01 pm
Andy1989
Samaya-chan
Andy1989
Samaya-chan
Andy1989

I haven't had subway in a while. Maybe I can talk my parents and/or sister into getting some for me. whee

That's why I want to work at Wendy's. I love the Spicy Chicken with no lettuce. Whoo-hoo!

Heh yeah staff discount rules!!! mm I LOVE that chicken i get lettuce though...

what really really nice.. is ham and trukey with extra salami and peperoni.. with chickenstrips <--- really yummy!!!  

vauny-vaun

Andy1989

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:07 pm
Samaya-chan
Andy1989
Samaya-chan
Andy1989
Samaya-chan
Andy1989

what really really nice.. is ham and trukey with extra salami and peperoni.. with chickenstrips <--- really yummy!!!

You know what? You should send me a footlong ham and american cheese sandwich with mayo and pepercinnies(sp). Yumm. Address is 4932 Barranca Arbolada Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635. <- That's my old address. I'm not gonna give out my current address in case one of you wants to send me anthrax. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:18 pm
Andy1989
Samaya-chan
Andy1989
Samaya-chan
Andy1989
Samaya-chan
Andy1989

You know what? You should send me a footlong ham and american cheese sandwich with mayo and pepercinnies(sp). Yumm. Address is 4932 Barranca Arbolada Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635. <- That's my old address. I'm not gonna give out my current address in case one of you wants to send me anthrax. xp

you knoe i'd love to but as i live in australia it'd be off by the time it gets there...  

vauny-vaun

Andy1989

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:21 pm
Samaya-chan
Andy1989

you knoe i'd love to but as i live in australia it'd be off by the time it gets there...

Yumm! MOLD!!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:28 pm
Andy1989
Samaya-chan
Andy1989

Yumm! MOLD!!! whee

lmao.. ok how about this.. I'll make you a sub.. and send you a pictures of it lol.  

vauny-vaun

Andy1989

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:30 pm
Samaya-chan
Andy1989
Samaya-chan
Andy1989

Yumm! MOLD!!! whee

lmao.. ok how about this.. I'll make you a sub.. and send you a pictures of it lol.

Yumm! PICTURE PAPER!!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:41 pm
Andy1989
Samaya-chan
Andy1989
Samaya-chan
Andy1989

Yumm! MOLD!!! whee

Yumm! PICTURE PAPER!!! whee

lmao! excelent so that was hame cheese mayo and pepers? will do! blaugh  

vauny-vaun

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out