Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:37 pm
((All right, I''ll play as Kyoko for a moment. ^^))

"But you are important to the history." A voice called, and the waters rippled in the fountain. "You, Alcina, will be someone very important to history."

"Now, don't be afraid, you heard about me before, right? i am Kyoko, the Godess of Time. I would like to ask a favor." She asked, the water still rippling. "I need you to go to that forbidden room in the palace of the West Wing. Go in there, I have opened the door lock for you. See if you find anything inetersting."

and yay for another guy chara!! xd me'n Leri rock! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:17 pm
((Oh, we're doing daughters? sweatdrop I thought she was like, Kyoko's great grand daughter or something, but that works too... I'd have played a guy too, but I was coming up with the character at around 2 am or so... sweatdrop With a chick, I could pull off being slightly fuzzy about it. But I guy I'd need much more solid character before I'd be comfortable with it...))

Alcina was startled when her reflection changed and started talking to her. Kyoko... She began to get really excited. "In there? But..." Oh, she'd get into tons of trouble. What else was new? "Alright then. Besides, I've always wondered what's so bad about that room... But if he catches me, you've gotta cover me!"

((Slightly edited as well. xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:55 pm
MemoryDragon
((Oh, we're doing daughters? sweatdrop I thought she was like, Kyoko's great grand daughter or something, but that works too... I'd have played a guy too, but I was coming up with the character at around 2 am or so... sweatdrop With a chick, I could pull off being slightly fuzzy about it. But I guy I'd need much more solid character before I'd be comfortable with it...))

"In there? But..." Oh, she'd get into tons of trouble. What else was new? "Alright then. Besides, I've always wondered what's so bad about that room... But if he catches me, you've gotta cover me!"
((err, great great, yes, that one. Erm, let's say that Kyoko had appered in the water reflection, kk? Will edit the post. ^^))

Kyoko smiled. "Of course. Don't let the palace guards catch you." She said, and the reflection was gone. "Come back here if you see something interesting." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:50 pm
Alcina got up and winked at her reflection. "You got it, grandma!" She ran off then, not wanting to see if the goddess of time would get annoyed at the name.

The princess was able to slip past the guards easily. No one ever went to the west wing, forbidden or not. So to them, being assigned this spot was like being told to take a nap. She snuck past the sleeping guards quietly and went up to the door.

She had done this several times when she was younger, testing the knob on the door and coming away dejected. This room had always fascinated her, probably because it was forbidden. She paused there, uncertain if the door would actually open. Come to think of it, it all seemed rather silly to her now. Her reflection talking to her...

Fortunately for the goddess, Alcina was still curious enough to test it. She grasped the golden doorknob and turned it, startled to find it actually turned.

So maybe she wasn't crazy. The princess peeked inside to see a very strange room. She quickly went in and closed the door behind her, just in case one of the guards woke up and checked. Then she walked around the room in awe.

It was a grand room, even though she could tell it had been through quite battle or something. It looked like whoever had sealed it had picked it up to the best of their abilities before doing so. Off to the side was a large bed and on the ground in the centre was what looked like the face of a clock...

On the six o'clock setting of the clock was a small orb that caught Alcina's eye. Hm, is that what the goddess was talking about? She went over and poked it, not getting any response. Finally she picked it up, tossing it up in the air twice. "Seems like a silly thing for the Goddess of Time to want me to get..."

But it was the only thing in the room that looked even semi portable. She pocketed the stone and slipped out of the room, making her way past the guards. She hoped she wouldn't meet anyone on the way...

((Anyone want to jump in and catch the princess red handed?))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:51 pm
((ooo! I want to catch you, but unfortunatly, my chara Hayato is not really working at the palace or even near it. >_< Anyone else? i can play as a guard...but...yeah. lol I would be playing like...bizillion ppl at the end. sweatdrop ))

Kyoko watched the girl take the orb, feeling happy. So the orb had chosen her. Maybe something was going to happen? Kyoko had a feeling that something was going to happen, so she wanted someone take the orb, and Alcina did take it. Maybe...?

Kyoko walked over to a fountain in her own place, (i donno where, god's realm?) and looked into it. She threw in a leaf, and said, "Show me the future, what future does this earth have?"

The water started to glow, and showed her a vision.

((Muwahaa, u know what vision it is. ^^ The mazoku taking over! MUWAHAH! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:19 pm
A door in the hallway opened and a blue haired man came out of the room. He stiffly closed the door behind him and looked up to the ceiling. He sighed heavily and ran a hand through his hair, frowning in thought. This is the third floor that I checked and she's nowhere near the other wings!

It was as if Kyoko had gone back to her child-like self again... But then again, Sakataki thought, that's what makes Kyoko, Kyoko... But even so, Sakataki wanted to make sure she was alright. Although he was now her 'knight' or 'prince', he promised to himself to always protect her no matter what happens. He continued to search around the corridors and every hall in sight. He checked in every door, every room, under every table--I mean, you never know. It is Kyoko, after all.

He felt a presence pass by him and quickly turned around. A wave of red crimson hair flew by and he raised an eyebrow. Sakataki entered that hall and followed the red-haired lady.

"Alcina? Where are you going...? Aren't you supposed to be in classes for dance right now?"

He saw the young lady freeze in her place and chuckle nervously. Sakataki crossed his arms and gave her a stern look, "You wouldn't happen to be doing something that would cause trouble, would you?"

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:45 pm
((@_@ So confused. How far down the line am I? Somebody make up their mind...))

Alcina froze, then turned around. "I-erm, no! Dance classes ended half an hour ago." She could say that truthfully at least. She did actually enjoy the dance lessons from time to time. So much like martial arts, but not hurting anyone...

But as to the second part... She was a horrible liar. "Of course I wouldn't cause trouble!" She said quickly, while kicking herself mentally. He'd never fall for that...

Okay, think fast. He's probably not going to believe that... "If you're here, does that mean Wren is free now? I'm going to go see how he is doing..." She smiled sweetly, hoping that would let her off the hook.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:21 pm
((Er...I thought I was going to do the Ice Stranger. I said something about it in the other thread. But maybe that doesn't count. Oh well. confused ))

Chara Name: Lunis
Your SN: Aisu-Kitsune
Appearance: Long silver hair, blue eyes, has wolf ears and tail, (clothes are the same as my avatar)
M/F: female
Stranger: Crystal
Type: Werewolf
Staff: Crystal Whip (once again, like my avatar)
Others: The Alpha from a clan of werewolves. She's very opinionated and a little too honest, brave in the face of danger, and skilled with weapons and things outdoors (like hunting, camping, etc.).  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:45 pm
((>_< I'm sorry Aisu! It was first come first serve, so...>_<

er, let's just keep it at this line. I donno what's going on either. lol. ^^ I will keep playin kyoko when Alcina comes back to the fountain. I will post on what she saw there.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:34 pm
((OMG, Aisu, sorry! Do you want it? I really don't mind if we switch. I was originally gonna put the Crystal stranger anyway, and then I decided on Ice. I wouldn't mind! Sorry about that. sweatdrop ))  

DemonHunterNaomi

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:15 pm
"Of course I wouldn't cause trouble!"

Sakataki frowned. Did she really think he could fool her with that?

"If you're here, does that mean Wren is free now? I'm going to go see how he is doing..."

Sakataki sighed, "The training with your father and Wren probably should've ended by now... I figured I'd skip watching them today to see your grandmother but I can't find her. Do you know where she is--"

Suddenly, a guard came running with all his might. He cried, "Sakataki-sama! An item has been stolen on the position of the 6 where the clock is in the West Wing!!!"

Sakataki's eyes widened and quickly dashed passed the guard, forgetting about questioning Alcina's whereabouts and Kyoko's. As for the guard, he bowed to Alcina in front and ran as fast as he could, trying to catch up with the Dragon Prince.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:40 pm
Alcina froze when the guard ran up. I've been caught, I've been caught, I've been... let off the hook? Yes, her grandfather was in fact running the other direction. He didn't even see her deer in the headlights look.

You mean... I got away with it? "Yes!" she managed to muffled her cry before it attracted any attention. And with the guards all going back to that room, she'd have it easy getting back to the gardens. Piece of cake.

She made her way to the garden without trouble. Once there she went back up to the fountain and looked around, not seeing the Goddess anywhere. "I'm back..." she called out softly, not wanting to call the attention of any guards that might rush by.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:43 am
Chara Name: Solar Facade (just call him Solar)
Your SN: solarfacade
Appearance: Chin length auburn hair, green eyes, pale skin. Might have some faery or elf blood in him, so his ears are a little pointed and his eyes are a little more brilliant than the average person. Tall and skinny. Wears a crown of green leaves. @.@ Haven't worked out the rest of his outfit, though.
M/F: male
Stranger: leaf
Type: human
Staff: A long staff, exactly his height. It's gold, with a sparkly green leaf gem on the top. The leaf is surrounded by a golden circle.
Others: He's a very cheerful guy, but can be serious when the situation calls for it. He likes to laugh and do silly things. Loves to eat, but still remains ridiculously skinny. Not much of a fighter, but brave. Good at encouraging others to do their best, helpful.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:45 pm
DemonHunterNaomi
((OMG, Aisu, sorry! Do you want it? I really don't mind if we switch. I was originally gonna put the Crystal stranger anyway, and then I decided on Ice. I wouldn't mind! Sorry about that. sweatdrop ))

((It's no big deal. You already have your character and everything so it's okay. *nod*

Also, if we don't get enough people to play all the strangers, will we be able to have multiple characters? Just thought I'd ask since I was wondering about what we'd do if we didn't have enough people.))  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:42 pm
((Yup, you can play mutiple charas if needed later on. ^^ But like Solar, WELCOME~ people might not see this RP for a while, and might want to join later on. So, maybe after we get all the other strangers in, with actual RPers, and if we still dont have enough ppl playing them, we will need some people play multiple charas. ^^))

The water rippled, violetnly at the sound of her voice. "Alcina..." The Godess of Time said, her voice trembling. Her voice was shaking, and sounded like she had been crying. The water was still, with no ripples or any momvent at all, it just stayed there.

"Alcina..." This time, it was a small whisper, but it came not from the fountain, but behind the girl. "You have a fate that I must give you..."  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff