Reply 22. Schools - Get help with school work here
Star Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:27 pm
Jet walked down the hall of the academy thinking about what had happened. He just wanted to know who was the white star for he knew that would be the one who can explain this power he had. He looked up and saw Dee. "Good morning, Dee...and hello Miss Ummm..." he didn't remember catching Dawn's name.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:41 pm
Just then a kid with a viking hat on comes barrelling into the room. He had zoomed passed Jet, and bumped into Dawn. The horn on his hat accidentally poked into Dawn's butt cheek. The kid said, "Granny! Granny, I'm here!"  

Kai Bogard
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:44 pm
Smiling broadly, Dee said, "Welcome, Jet. Uh, Dawn, you might want to check behind you." The young headmistress laughed as she saw her grandson Kai Bogard, the one born in May sticking his viking hat in places where it shouldn't be.

"Morning, young Kai. Do you mind taking the viking hat off? Hee hee."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:45 pm
Kai did so, revealing long gorgeous brown hair. "My hair grew today and Goten and I were playing pirates this morning too. That's the reason for me wearing a helmet. Uncle Vegeta made it for me."  

Kai Bogard
Crew

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:30 am
Jet sweat dropped as he watched Dee and Kai. He realized that he had lots more to do and the process would be a while. "Well I'm off...see ya." Jet walked off keeping the trademark smile he always had.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:34 am
However, Terry blocked Jet's way. "No no, you are not cutting class, Jet!"  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:07 pm
Jet looked at Terry and blinked for a moment. He had no idea why his path was blocked. His class was that way! "My class is that way." he said pointing in the direction he was headed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:47 pm
Dawn surpressed a scream when she got run into and poked in the butt. She didn't understand how all these people just showed up out of no where. "So You're all students too then?" she asked. She hadn't admitted it yet, but she didn't even know what she was there, pr what kind of school it was.  

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:14 pm
Everyone except Terry. Terry's a teacher here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:43 pm
Dawn nods. "I see, what does she teach?"  

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:13 pm
Dee gaped. She said, "Terry is a man, and I will personally beat you to a pulp if you call my husband a girl or a she again!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:34 am
"I'm so sorry. I should go." Dawn said embarassed and hurried back to her room.  

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:40 am
Dee sat down in her chair and said to Terry and to Kai, "If no one shows, I am closing this school down. If no one takes their education seriously. That's two people that walked out of class without permission. I'd have a mind to expel them."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:47 am
Dawn sat in her room. She still didn't know what kinda of school this was, or why she was there. But she was getting hungry and didn't want to spend all day in her room. Dawn got up and walked the school looking for the kitchen.  

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:03 am
But the kitchen did not appear. The only room that appeared except for her own was Empress Dee's room. It was a certainty that Jet was lost in the darkness as well for Jet's first class was also with Dee. Unless Jet was in his own room skipping class, that was. In which case, Terry had the right to expel Jet from the school.  
22. Schools - Get help with school work here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff