Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
prep for strike on akatsuki (village defense) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:05 pm
aye...i have my section gaurded. with chakra strings running like a maze throughout the entrance...it would be tough to get by without being noticed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:13 pm
"I am here to protect the mist village," Hiroku said as arriving at the docks and getting off his wolf.  

iSalvadoreno

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:18 pm
"Back to the Academy, student. Why are all these chunnin attacking the Akatsuki base?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:22 pm
" I'm a genin..."  

iSalvadoreno

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:36 pm
{{still in the middle of the Akutski exchange, why they are attacking isnt important right now and as it so stands their not but be ready for anything}}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:52 pm
very few chuunin are attacking the base. we are defending the village in case of an akatsuki attack here while the village is volatile. cant think of any good assignments for you jose... oh here is one. your my wingman while the higher ranks are gone. lets go *starts heading to a high point in the village*  

Kore124

iSalvadoreno

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:01 pm
"Sure thing." Hiroku gets on his wolf and follows Kotetsu.

( Use my RP name Hiroku Shiro)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:46 pm
It is starting to get hard for me to remember the names of the people in the village.  

--Amada15--

Kore124

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:50 pm
its really growing and extremely active. also hiroku how do you usually fight... what kinds of techniques do use  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:55 pm
"Mostly water, ice, mist and wind. I hate techniques that take up to much chakra so I won't use them unless extremely neccessary. I also like using techniques that involve a sword or my wolf."  

iSalvadoreno

Kore124

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:42 pm
good. in case of emergency you stay in the back, send your wolf in front for close range, ill hit him in medium to close range and you use long distance jutsus. that sound good  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:48 pm
" I agree we will suffer less casualties that way."  

iSalvadoreno

Kore124

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:37 pm
and ill get a chance to use these new tonfas out. ive been itching to use them in real combat but i havnt gotten the chance yet  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:41 pm
marquis sets up chakra strings in the water at the dock...looking for any irregularities in the strength and and time of a wave....to get a future prediction if enemies are coming.  

marquis27

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:03 pm
as it turns i may be here whene the village goes to fight the Akutski, if i am, i will need the chunnin that are left behind, with me, all the genin on patrol and the students on the chakra strings, are all the traps set?  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff