Nanowrimo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever done Nanowrimo?
  Yes, but I never reached 50,000 words.
  Yes, I even reached 50,000 words.
  No, I've heard of it, but never done it.
  What the heck is Nanowrimo?!
View Results

Audini

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:54 pm
Quote:
I haven't done it before, but I may give it a try this year if I have the time.

Lol, nano's not for people who have time. It's for people who don't have time to learn how the make time. That's what I got out of it when I did it two years ago. I found out I had a lot more time than I thought...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:36 pm
I've never heard of that, but maybe I'll give it a try this year.  

Collote
Crew

Kitty Pryde5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:58 am
Yeah, I didn't do so well last time because I didn't have any time except for Saturdays, but it was a blast!
Good luck if you do it!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:36 am
Alright, so I'm going to try again this year, but I have a dilemma. I had two ideas for books and then my brother wanted me to do another topic that I was going to do before, but didn't. My choices were; one about a super hero school (yeah, I'm a dork), one about vampires (except I'm not sure about it, because of all the Twilight stuff, lots of people will probably do one), or a mystery fantasy type book. If any one has any idea of which one I should do, then I'd be happy to here them. Thanks! (well actually it starts today so I'm going to have to choose a random one if I can't decide by tonight)  

Kitty Pryde5

dragongirl187

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:05 pm
Go with the mystery fantasy one!

I'm doing it... although I'm choosing to finish a novel I'm already writing (since I've been working on it for four years now and need to finish it eventually). lol If/when I finish, then I have the first several pages of a couple of other stories that I can work on.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:00 pm
So, for those of you who are participating this year, how is your novel coming so far?  

dragongirl187

Tsuki_Hana_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:17 pm
I decide to do it this year as well. I don't have much written yet but it's a lot more then I would have if I wasn't doing it so that a good thing. I just don't know if I'll get to 50,000 this year. I seem to be writing really slowly. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:51 am
I don't have much written. I definitely won't be getting up to 50,000 words, but I'm 80% sure I'm going to finish my novel by the end of the month. However, I'll have to really crack down over Thanksgiving break for that to happen...  

dragongirl187

dragongirl187

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:35 pm
Only a week left to write...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:05 pm
I got to about 7,000 words and lost steam. I'm still working on it, but I've given up on 50,000.  

serephemeral
Crew

dragongirl187

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:00 pm
I'm just hoping to finish by novel by the end of the year... The end is almost in sight but there's still a long way to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:46 pm
I've never heard of nano writing. I'll have to give it a try. I've been thinking about writing a memoir...Maybe I'll do that...Could be interesting.  

Earthest

dragongirl187

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:28 pm
You'll have to wait a whole year though... lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:25 am
What do you mean? I was going to start January 1.  

Earthest

Marshy82

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:40 am
I've never heard of Nanowrimo before... I'll give it a try next year... However, I'm doing something that is kind of like Nanowrimo, its just I'm seeing how long it will take to write 45,000 words... Yikes, it looks even more intimidating seeing to there. Yow... That might take me a year or two... Not likely to happen.  
Writing: Prose

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff