Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
xx__ [[ You wiish you were wiith me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The only way to not be afraid...
  ...is to face your fears.
View Results

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:40 pm
User Image

Hidan

Feeling a chakra signature, Hidan cursed under his breath. Had to be the Uchiha. Just had to be. He knew that the male despised Konoha, but would he really stay here and let them come so he could be killed? Obviously there was no way that the guy could take on all the Konohagakure nin at once. Just wasn't possible.

Or was it?...

In either way, the male just had to go find him.

Walking the halls, following the signature, Hidan walked, with his Akatsuki cloak open, as usual, his bare chest showing as he yawned a bit. Man, he had been following that target for two weeks, and in that time, had gotten about two hours of sleep during the entire two weeks? Yeah. Hidan with no sleep equals tired Hidan.

Finally seeing the Uchiha, Hidan walked up to the male. " Hey. " He said, without lifting a finger, as his lavender hues watched Itachi. He wasn't afraid of the guy's powers, cause it didn't affect him. Hidan liked pain. So, torture was almost a fetish for him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:02 pm
(( nice picture of Hidan.. I havent found a picture I like of Itachi enough to set it on my posts yet, so I might just draw one myself.. ))

Well, it seemed the Uchiha had company heading his way, and once he decided to take notice to their chakra, he knew instantly that it was Hidan. Man...what did that guy want now..Was it a hobby of his to disturb everyone's peace and annoy people..? He did quite well when it came to Kakuzu. Though that wasnt really his business was it? No..It wasnt, so he'd stay out of that.

Once the other had made his way up to him, the Uchiha's crimson eyes opened to gaze up at Hidan with a slight glare, nope, he was not happy about having to leave at any point soon. Staring silently up at the other for quite the time without a responce, he finally averted his gaze to look away, almost in a stubborn way, was it possible that Itachi could be stubborn almost like a child? "What do you want..?" He stood up slowly, using the wall to help him balance since he was alittle tired himself. Why did he have to deal with everyone anyways..? Wasnt it their leader's job to do so?

The dark haired male turned away from Hidan and looked across the meeting room before stalking off across the room again. Yep, he was being stubborn alright, it seemed he really did want Konoha to find him, but not so he could give up..oh no, he wouldnt give up that easily..he would go down with a fight, and like hell if he was going to lose that fight if it came. "Shouldnt you be off looking for a new hideout with the others..?" He looked around the large room, it definately felt quite odd when no one was here anymore.

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:17 pm
User Image

Hidan

The immortal male sighed, listening silently to what Itachi said. He saw that the onyx-hued male was still leaning against the wall, as he smirked to himself. Seemed he was tired too. But, from what? In either case, it wasn't really any of his business. He didn't entirely care, so...

" Hmph. Why would I busy myself with the rest of the group? It seems stupid for all of us to put down our guards to go find a stupid base. I say let them come. ******** kill them all. " He said, keeping a straight face, as he subconsciously followed the Uchiha, his arms by his side. He knew that the wound that Jashin's sacrifice had given him would be healed by now, but he was too lazy at the moment to bother checking.

[ gah! short. Oh, and as for the picture, thanks. x3 ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:35 pm
User Image

Konan

" Yes, Pein-sama. " Said the paper-user female, as she nodded softly to the male, then flickered off. She was to go back to the old base and inform them that they might have found a new base. It would take her a good two hours to get there at her speed. But, a normal shinobi would take a good five hours. Yes, she had the power to move at incredible speeds. To defy air, and slip between where it would not affect her... Like a piece of paper. Well, that would make sense, wouldn't it? Since her main ninja art was in fact origami. Sure, it sounded childish, like, she had been teased before by Jiraiya.

What'cha gonna do, kid? Give me a big ol' nasty paper cut?

She had heard it too many times. Don't ******** with her, cause she'll easily beat yo' a**. Sorry-- getting off topic, again. No one wants to hear about a big old closet hermit pervert. No fun, or no point in that, for sure.

Jumping from tree branch to tree branch, landing on each one without a single sound, the origami-user masked her chakra. She was just passing a hidden village, and she had to be careful. She did not feel like fighting at the moment, and on top of that, she was in a crappy mood.

She had stood behind Pein when he yelled at Tobi for giving away their past hideout, which forced them to have to move. But, she knew that Itachi would be staying, probably saying things such as 'Let them come', or 'I can take them.'

Bullshit liar.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:36 pm
(( no prob. and dont worry..I might not be able to do long posts every single day because of how busy I've been, I'd understand your case as well.. ))

The Uchiha seemed to stop slowly and turn to look back at Hidan, raising a brow he seemed to watch the other male closely. "So...you agree with me on that case..." He turned away again and stared blankly at the wall ahead of him, almost as if he were gazing right through it. The sharingan could see through anything as long as there was a chakra to see, or rather, thats how it seemed, he could feel chakra signatures quite well thanks to his sharingan.

The male turned around fully to face Hidan, shrugging slightly as he stood there. "I say let them come...this hideout could easily be remade as a trap for them..They know where we are, so let them come to us, it saves us the time of having to go to them...besides..that could be useful for our bounties if they did come.." He looked away slowly, he wasnt really that interested in money, but it seemed the group did need some money at the time.

Itachi hadnt really bothered to leave the hideout, he didnt even want to, but if the leader gave the decision, he had to..His eyes looked from Hidan toward the exit of the room. "And why do you busy yourself with me..? shouldnt you be off doing your own work..?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:48 pm
User Image

Tobi

He had heard it all. This time was no different. Of course, he had gone into Pein's room, after he intentionally led the Konohagakure nin to the base, and gotten yelled at. Of course, he had been doing all the yelling, but same thing. Konan was stupid. Illusions were simple enough to do, and he had done just that. Gotten her to believe that Pein had yelled out at him, and while that happened, he told Pein of a good hideout spot. Saying that this was closer to the hidden villages, but completely concealed. He had definitely made sure of it.

As for funds? Start making friends with the small time villages. Yes, trick them into believing that they were some foreigners and that they would do lots of missions for little money. Not too little, but small enough so that they would get lots of them. Explain it to Kakuzu. He'll make sure people get out there.

That was basically what he had said, as 'yells' came from the room, and he gave a very detailed layout to the 'leader' of the clan. Hmph. Stupid impostor.

Ah, well. Had to keep up the act, so that no one knew-- Right. Constantly watching Itachi, keeping small tabs on Sasuke-- It was fun, this game. That's what he thought of it. As a game, ya know?

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:53 pm
User Image

Hidan

Hidan kept a silent face, not showing any emotion. It was what he taught, and only around Kakuzu, would he show any emotion. Other than that, he was his swearing self. That was all there ******** was too it. Capish? Good.

" Well, yeah. ********' leader's pet, Konan seems to obey his every command. I'm pretty sure she's coming to get anyone that's left now. " He said, shrugging, as he leaned lightly against the wall behind Itachi, watching the male.

Why did he bother talking to the Uchiha? He wanted really nothing to do with him, but there was no one around, and his one sacrifice that he had mustered up for Jashin-sama was now well... Dead. " Nothin' better to ********' do. " He said simply, shrugging off the sleep that wanted to take him.

[ Heh, yeah, well. School's a b***h. But, I'm multitasking and not getting hurt! Between reading the new Manga chapter, working on socials project and posting! Yayy! Oh-- and eating. x3 Thanks for understanding, Ita-kun. ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:04 pm
(( dont mention it.. also, I might disappear for a couple hours very soon, if I do so..I should be back, if you are not on then we will have to continue later.. ))

Itachi only seemed to have an evil grin spread across his face as Hidan mentioned Konan's name and how she was most likely on her way. Turning to look to Hidan with that same grin, he shrugged as he started walking away to leave the meeting room. "Let her come...She cannot control me, as much as she thinks she can...I will leave this hideout in good time...I still have have one more run to Konoha to do.." He wandered into the hall slowly as he finished this sentance.

A trip to Konoha? Into the town by the sounds of it. It seemed that Itachi had plans for Konoha that he hadnt been telling anyone, was he planning on killing people? or was it just to find something..He sure as hell wouldnt tell Konan when she came, he was far from afraid of her Illusions. After all..he had his own Illusions on his side, he could play that game of chance just as well as she could...

Closing his eyes, he deactivated the sharingan, reopening them to gaze around the halls. This place was oddly quiet without anyone around, and it was quite 'disturbing' having Hidan follow him instead of Kisame following. Especially since Hidan was not his partner..which brought up another question...Why was Hidan here in the first place..? surely not just for the reason they just spoke of. And surely Tobi wasnt stupid enough to 'accidentally' lead Konoha ninja to their hideout..Was he the only one who even though about this?

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:15 pm
User Image

Hidan

Yawning lightly again, Hidan had started to close his eyes, but kept them open, as Itachi crossed the room yet again. What the hell was it with this guy and ******** walking around? It was getting on his ******** nerves! And Hidan did not have many nerves left to ******** with. " Konoha? " He asked, cocking his left eyebrow, which was clearly visable, since his hair was slicked back as usual. A... Habit, if you must call it something. Had to be a good, clean, properly groomed killer. That's right. Good Hidan.

In this clan, Hidan was the physical. Not the mental. Pein, Sasori, Itachi and Zetsu were the mental. Hidan, Deidara, Tobi (If he must be included...), Kisame and Konan were the physical. What did this mean? well, it meant that those four were the brains, and the other five (somewhat minus Tobi) were the brawns. Now that he had thought about it, (which wasn't something he did often) Why the ******** was Tobi even in this organization for? He was clumsy as hell, I mean, come the ******** on! Leading tracker nin to the ******** base? Were you seriously that stupid? No one did that. Seriously.

As he crossed the room, he was bored, and therefore following Itachi. " Well, Konan probably won't be here for another few ******** hours. I'm going with you if your ******** planning on going into Konoha. " He said, crossing his arms over his chest. He wanted to do something, and since Itachi and him seemed to be the only two around at the moment, he decided that doing that would be the best thing.

[Okay. Yeah, I probably won't be on later-- I'll probably be up until... 1:30, or 2 ish at the latest. Gots school tomorrow... - grumble. - ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:56 pm
User Image

Tobi

Things were going to change, and he was going to make sure of it. Things were going to go his way. Since they had been doing that in the first place, but still. This was funny as hell. Like he had said, it was all a game to him. As if he really cared about screwing them all over just for the hell of it. Yeah right. He had it all figured out. Well, the reasons he couldn't go around as Madara were simple.

For one, he was not supposed to be alive. Yes, he was supposed to be dead, as of a long time ago. Secondly, he had plans. Yes, plans. And those plans included him being a retard, hence where Tobi comes in. He knew that no one had ever seen his powers before, but that was beside the point. He had to keep an eye on Itachi. I mean, did everyone really think that Itachi had been the only one killing the clan? That was not true. He, in fact, killed most of it, cause Madara had been lazy, but Madara had assisted in killing the clan, and damn, that was the most fun he had had in a while. Everyone probably perceived that Itachi had killed everyone solo. Ha. Yeah right. He hadn't had enough talent at that point. Nope. He had watched him for years before that, too. Good times.

Anyways, coming out of the shadows, Tobi unmasked his chakra. " Itachi-san! Hidan-san! " yelled the obnoxious orange-masked man. He was now slightly bouncing, because he was really excited. Had to continue with this disguise, of course. Madara was being someone that he was the complete opposite of.

" Konoha? " he asked, them smirked from behind the mask. " Tobi wants to come to Konoha with Ita and Hida-san! " said the male, as he looked to the both of them. Whether they wanted him to go or not, he was going. End of story.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers