Reply Role Playing
ninja rollplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:28 pm
Lance throws two shuriken both there ways.Lance would find the other one soon,he ran after Kacy and soon catches up he grabs her arm pulling her to a stop."I want my money back.."He said calmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:45 pm
Kacy gives him his money back.

Syuu runs over to some water. She makes clones of herself. 3 and plus herself. They all stand there waiting.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:47 pm
Hogosha ties her to a tree "Ill be back after I get the rest of the money...."

Afew seconds later hogosha appeared behind syuu."Give back the rest of the money and i'll go easy on you.."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:04 pm
"Hmm...I dont know..." Water grabs his leg and drags him in the water. "I pick the hard way." Syuu looks back and looks down at the water.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:08 pm
Steam came out the water as lance walked out."Wrong choice..."he snapped his fingers and a fireball came out and he shot it at one of the clones,making it disappear.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:25 pm
Syuu looks at him. "I can tall this is going to be fun." Syuu knows she has to get to the water.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:27 pm
hogosha shoots two more at the rest of the clones and they disappear."I would back down now..."he made a hand sign."Multi shadow clone jutsu.."soon there was hundreds of hogoshas surrounding her they all toke out kunais.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:51 pm
Syuu takes out one of Hogosha coise. "Hmm...I dont know." Syuu sits on the growned crossing her legs. "Water dragon jutsu." The water behide Hogosha turns into a dragon. Syuu smiles." Meet my firend." The water dragon slames into the growned. Killing all the clones. Syuu stands up smileing.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:58 pm
Lance turned around"Why hello there."He said looking at the dragon he put his hands infront as a vortex of fire formed."Hogosha style Flame orb.."He said as the vortex turned into a orb of fire,he shot the orb right through the dragon as it evaporated due to the intense heat.He then turned to face syuu."Hogosha style flame wheel..."He started to spin in mid air as a hurricane of fire formed around her,he flew towards her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:17 pm
Water form the growned comes up. It wrips around Syuu The water teleportes her to Kacy. "Hi I have to make this fasted." Syuu cuts the ropes.

"Thanks...You looks like you seen death."Syuu says kinda luaghing.

Syuu shacks Kacy. "His wanting to KILL ME!"

Kacy looks at her. "Maybe you should have gave the money back."

"No time to talk got to go." Syuu runs away.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:21 pm
There was a sudden explosion,and in a split second Hogosha was behind syuu the path behind him burnt to a krisp."I think you should listen to her."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:35 pm
"NO!" She yells. As soon as she looks back she hits a tree. She holds her face. "OOOWWWW!!!"  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:37 pm
Lance ties her up aswell and picks them up one in each arm."I'm going to take you back to your villege then turn you into the authorites."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:52 pm
"I dont have a village you-you..."Syuu yells at Hogosha.

Kacy sighs. "Plz let Syuu go. I put her up to this. You musted understand she losted her mom and dad. She has no one. Me and her have been liveing here. We have nothing thats why we tryed to steel form you."

Syuu looks at Kacy. "His to dumb. He dont understand us. His never lived like us."  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:58 pm
Hogosha glared at syuu,he seemed mad."You shouldn't asume things about people you haven't even met."He said"...plus I hear this girl over here..."he said turning to look at kacy"...shout to you to meet her at the village..."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff