Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
The Akatsuki Hangout -Now Open- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Akatsuki?
  yes
  No
View Results

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:25 pm
The Uchiha hadnt turned to look at her, he simply stayed the way he was, gazing down upon the forests and village calmly. So it seemed that Kiyoko was the first to come to him, what a shock. "..Everyone was given a mission a moment ago so they had something to do...I simply refused..." His eyes slowly looked across the village before he finally looked back at her. "...and you expected me..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:36 pm
She lifted her ANBU mask and looked down on him,"You always were the loner, I'm surprised you can tolerate Kisame." She took out a folder from beneath her armor,"Here, I was told to give this to you. Its a list of the surviving Kyuubi, currently there is a kyuubi in the land of midst. Its an easy target, and you and Kisame are to go to her. She is a girl, she carries the 6 tail cat." ((Its made up I know, just wanted something a bit diferent)) "Anyways my mission is done I will be meeting you again, so be alert. I will use the Sharingan to let you know I'm close by."  

Diamond Sakura

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:42 pm
Itachi took the folder from her and watched her before turning around to look down upon the village again. "I will get to work once Kisame returns from his current mission..for now I will sit here.." He gazed down toward the Uchiha District, had they not taken out his former home yet? It was quite sad that they would leave in an abandoned area, it could have been made into a new area, perhaps a place to train? The Uchiha narrowed his eyes slightly, slipping the folder inside his cloak, having it slide into a pocket in his clothing. "..Farewell then.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:48 pm
Kiyoko looked down on him she thought to herself b*****d..she did resent him for the clans cold blooded ending, but she was good at hiding things. She looked at him,"Until then Itachi-kun." With this she vanished and snuck into the Chunnin exams again.

Tenten looked at her,"Hey you missed it another Hyuuga, as elite as Neji-kun."

Temari looked at Tenten,"Oh get over it, the real champ was the sand Shinobi."  

Diamond Sakura

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:57 pm
The Uchiha knew that Kiyoko most likely hated him for what he'd done, but did he care if people hated him? Not a chance. Itachi personally hadnt cared wether or not people hated him, liked him or anything of the sort, what would be the point of caring when no one really cared for him? He was simply returning the 'love' as they call it..His eyes shifted to look back at the forest, perhaps someone was there, though it didnt matter.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:02 pm
Kiyoko laughed,"Your both idiots, if you ask me." Kiyoko could act like their best friends and yet in the back of her min was Itachi, had she been there she would have killed him herself before he killed her family, but what did she have left? She was a spy now,...all for the Akatsuki. She vowed that someday she would kill him, but for now,...she would spare him.

Tenten looked at her,"Hey dont force me to take out my scroll."

Temari laughed,"Last time you took out that scroll I beat you without a single scratch, so bring it on."  

Diamond Sakura

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:35 pm
Soon, Itachi stood from his resting spot, it was true, he did see something in the forest, and he finally spotted what it was. Some male running through the trees and heading into Konoha, who the hell was this kid, he was dressed quite oddly compared to everyone else..he certainly stuck out like a sore thumb.

Caelus was indeed running through the forest, and heading right through the Konoha gates soon after. He was late from his mission, he was missing the fun! He wanted to watch the chuunin exams too but he had completely forgotten. Zooming through the streets, he headed toward the main testing hall, hoping that he wasnt TOO late yet. "Damn, I'm late again..I should have taken that other path..!" He said this as he tugged a box out of a bag strapped at his side, which was hidden by his quite large jacket. Opening the box and pulling out a mochi, shoving it part way into his mouth so it was hanging out of his mouth as he ran into the testing area and tried to sneak by a few people, he didnt really like being noticed by people.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:55 pm
Temari spotted this individual while basically preparing to fight Tenten. She looked at him noticed this, was a odd one. She looked at him and told Tenten,"Hey do you know that kid? I she from this village?"

Tenten looked over,"I cant really say that I know him. Maybe I ahve seen him,but thats about it."Tenten looked at him trying to figure out, where she had seen him, and if she had seen him for that matter.

Kiyoko smirked,underneath her ANBU mask, she knew who he was. After all she wa a spy, and an elite one, however, she had not interest in saying anything about who he was, so she just stayed quiet.

Diamond Sakura

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:01 pm
Itachi raised a brow, what was that boy up to..He reminded him of Sasuke when he was young, this male acted quite oddly. Shifting slightly, the Uchiha turned around and prepared himself to walk back off the cliff and head down toward the forest slowly.

Caelus looked around, noticing that the three girls had noticed him, and that two were actually 'talking' about him. Quickly grabbing the mochi from his mouth and tugging it away right after taking a quick bite, he had blushed alittle from embarrassment as he made his way further across the area to distance himself from them, especially after that little show he displayed for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:14 pm
Tenten looked at him,"I guess we will probably see him again, What do you think?" She turned around to see Kiyoko, but Kiyoko had her eyes on this individual.

Kiyoko looked at Tenten then at Temari,"Just head back to the exams, or whatever. I'm going to follow him." Kiyoko with that vanished and started to follow this individual quietly and discretely.

Diamond Sakura

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:22 pm
Itachi continued to make his way down the cliff, he wasnt really following the male from before, but he did need to get out of the open. He'd been sitting on that cliff for a while now, he was shocked no one had spotted him up there after all that time he spent alone.

Caelus wandered over to a railing just overtop of the fight, leaning over it and staring down at the fight for a while. He wasnt really worried about people disturbing him, he was used to it. He dressed much differently compared to others in Konoha, so it did make him look suspicious, it seemed to make people ask alot of questions. Taking another bite of the mochi in his hand, he looked to the side and raised a brow, he knew that there was someone following him, but he didnt take much thought of it before, it didnt really bug him. Turning back to look at the fight, he grinned, he enjoyed eating snacks while watching battles, it was pretty neat to see how others faught.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:34 pm
Kiyoko appeared behind him, but since she had her ANBU outfit on, he really could not see her face. She was interested in this individual,...she wanted to see his jutsu, for some odd reason, his chakra caught her attention.She ensured to have her ANBU mask covering her face, in hopes that he would not see her. She thouhg, who is this guy  

Diamond Sakura

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:44 pm
Caelus had finished his mochi and reached into his box, pulling out another. It seemed that Mochi was his favorite treat, that was for certain. Turning around, just about to take another bite out of his mochi but almost bumping into Kiyoko, he blinked widely, lowing the mochi away from his mouth for a moment. Why was this Anbu here..werent they over beside those two girls a moment ago..? He raised a brow before walking passed her, taking a small bite out of the mochi and heading along the railing to leave, walking toward the door to exit the testing area.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:52 pm
Kiyoko followed him, he seemed intriguing to her. She could see that he seemed uncomfortable by having her close to him, but she really did not care. She blended in with the crowd to the best of her abilities, and she quietly followed him.

Tenten from far away watched, thi seemed out of place but she knew Kiyoko. Kiyoko did not like having help, and she was alway very accurate when it came to this sort of thing. So she just watched from far in case anything bad were to happen.

Diamond Sakura

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:06 pm
((I G2G for now TTYL Bye!! ))  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items