The Fellowship of the
Orange  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:18 pm
New Moon
New Orange

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:28 am
I love that one, Sheena. Eclipse made me sad, though. I was scared of hurting someone, 'cause in my group of friends, I's considered Bella for awhile. Now I'm Alice, which fits me better anyway. Yay, I'm rambling again...

Queen of the Damned
Queen of the Orange.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:38 am
Smile I thought that Twilight was the best and I can't wait tell Breaking Dawn comes out! I hated Stephine for what she did in Eclipse... it was just kinda pointless I mean everyone knew she would choose Edward in the end because she is in love with him! Tis ok if you ramble, we all do lol!

Lady and the Tramp
Lady and the Orange

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:11 am
Yeah, it was pretty mean of her. Twilight was awesome, ja. Do you know when the new one comes out? One of my friends has been counting down 'til the movie comes out, lol. It could be cool. Yay for rambling. Gah. I might disappear. My mom could come back at any time now, bleh. I'm on 'cause I dodn't think it's fair to hold me accountable for something that was 2 years ago. She was supposed to tell me when I could get back on, but has forgotten..

The Vampire Lestat.
The Vampire Orange.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:27 am
Yeah I heard that she had her friends help her one New Moon and Eclipse and that is supposbly why they didn't turn out as good as everyone had hopped they would. It comes out Aug 2, (I looked it up lol) Yes Yay for rambling! Rambling makes the world go round! lol Alright. and you are right she shouldn't still blame you for something that happened two years ago especially when it was not your fault... ~hug~

Vampire Kisses
Orange Kisses

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:49 pm
Ah, that would make sense. She's one of the writer's that would be best writting alone, I think. Sometimes a group writting thing is cool, but she's awesome as is. Yay. I can't wait. Do you know if she's doing it alone this time? Thanks for looking it up. I know, rambling is sweet, except when you accidently say the wrong thing to the wrong person. That's what I do at my house, lol. Yeah.. it really annoys me, but it's okay. OMG! I love that book as well. Sweet. We have similar tastes.

The Dark Tower
The Dark Orange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:45 pm
Yeah, i have no idea if it is true or not, but that is what i heard... yes, yes she is. same here it is finally edward's pov!! i think she had to because the way i see it is that she would have writen it when she wrote twilight simply so she would know what edward was thinking and to get her in his character... ~shurg~ but if she didn't she got some new friends because i read the first chap a while ago (she has it on her website i do believe...) & i thougth it was better than twilight! I was dispointed when there was no more to read.. your welcome yes yes it is! lol so far i have been lucky and have not done that yet. lol that could possibly get you in a lot of trouble.. lol ~hug~ who knows maybe she even forgot you were baned from the computer... I love it too! lol yes it is sweet! lol

Shiva's fire
Shiva's orange

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:21 pm
Ah, okay. Do I ask too many questions? Sweet. Yup, it is. That is true. It would make more sense that way, and be better.. Yeah.. I read that awhile ago as well, my friend sent me the link. You might like her. On Gaia she insane twilight love, can't remember if there's spaces or not.. and kelsey666, among other names I can't remember, lol. Yeah, I thought it was really good as well. I's kinda sad when I finished reading it 'cause I wanted to read more, lol. lol, I wrote that , then read you wrote the same thing, nice. That's good, it can be hard to cover up your tracts at times, lol. Yeah.. it's caused a few issues.. -hug back- Yeah, I hope so. I'd prefer not having to hide I'm on, but honestly, I'd go insane without my friends and most of them are either online or easier to contact online. Have you read Kissing Coffins? I think that was the next in that series, but I haven;t gotten to read it yet, sadly.

The Scarelet Letter
The Scarelet Orange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:49 pm
Nah I don't mind questions from friends, questions from strangers about personal stuff yes I mind those, but your questions nope. ~Smile~ I just think that because that is what I would have to do to make sure that edward and bella were all on the same page, so to say, at the same point in time... lol wow too many names lol like i have said great minds think alike... or at least that is what I keep hearing form everyone lol i know what you mean, even though I havn't slipped up yet, I tend to have to look at whom I am talking to before I spill something lol well you could always just get on when she is home and see what happens... i would go insane if i could not talk to my friends... ~smile~ yeah but I am going to have to re-read it agian I forgot what happens ~sigh~ but nah it is not the last one I know there are at least 4

Fake It
Orange It

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:37 pm
Lol, yeah. Strangers asking personal questions is like a violation of privacy.. Sweet. Yeah. It would make it easier for them to match up, even with what personalities they have and everything. Lol, yup. Yeah.. It's a good idea. I'll have to try that, it could be helpful to see her reactions. Yeah.. Me, too. Insaneness comes with lack of friends. Sweet. The only place I found the book it was more $ than I's willing to spend. Ah. I haven't heard of the other 2, so they'll likely be harder to find.

Civil Disobedience
Civil Orange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:48 pm
*sigh* I think I need a portal like Wakkimus, I feel so out of it these days, so many discussions, nothing I can say (thusfar).....

The Wheel of Time
The
Orange of Time  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:32 pm
~hug~ who is Wakkimus? No worries we all feel that way at least every now and then... surprisingly I feel like that a lot it seems... o well... lol

Time Warp
Orange Warp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:49 pm
Wakkimus is another person who posts here occasionally, it's been a bit more than a month since he's been here though.....he's involved in a number of other guilds and big threads from what I am able to gather, so he has a portal to explain him dropping in and out randomly.
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that gets that feeling often, but not a nice one to have on here, I don't get that often here...

The Last Starfighter
The
Orange Starfighter  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:10 pm
Ah so that is what you meant... lol it makes since now
~smile~ well I am kinda used to it on here, because i normally say somthing random... and it could end up in an ackward slience...

Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Oranges

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas