Da chat stop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:58 am
Oh, but then I can't talk to you, plus it's not like it's wired times, it's regular times, just with me now ignoring being tired.
Yeah, I didn't mean to use third person back there.
The ting with my sister is that she rarely gets the bad moods/is stubborn, that's usually me. Apparently I'm quite scary when I'm angry.
Ok, just try to make the goodbye a good one, please.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:08 am
Lol. No. It's be like midnight your time when I generally am able to get on. lol. That's generally a weird time for people.. And anyways, my onnitude varries each day on what my mom does, and if I have to do it with her or something.. You shouldn't be skipping sleep for something that isn't even a certain thing. I'll try to be on when I can. And as my bro found his mouse, this one shouldn't randomly disappear.. hopefully..
Hehe, sweet. 3rd personness is spreading then..
I'm scary when I'm hyper.. that's why people don't generally get me caffine.. lol. I'm very sensitive to it.. but it's good... I scared my friend one day 'cause I'd been ignored all day and then they came online and I started talking to them really fast and a lot.. lol
I'm try, but again, no promises on how well it'll be.

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:16 am
Midnight isn't late for me, four in the morning is late for me, as a general rule I operate on less than four hours of sleep (that'd mean I need to be asleep by 1:30 bu that's not the point), trust me, it's not an issue for me, I'm on quite a lot anyway right now so it's really not a problem.
Whoooooooooo! YAY for 3rd person!!!!!!!
I have a friend who's like that, we actually have to keep caffeine from her, but it really doesn't do anything for me, I guess I've just overused it a little bit. Angry though, I am apparently the single most terrifying thing anyone that's ever seen me angry has ever seen, by far......
I'm sure you'll do just fine, I have faith in you.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:29 am
Lol, sweet. I'm glad you have faith in me.. I don't. I don't really know et how to do a good good-bye. Generally it's more of a 'sorry, i gots to go.. ~hug~ ' type thing, unless it's a random person or a creep, then I no hug them... stupid creeps... lol
Ja, midnight's not late for me, either, generally. I have sleeping issues. I no sleep well/much..
lol, yup. {Re: 3rd person..}
Somehow, I don't see you as scary when angry... probably 'cause I can't/don't see you angry.. I don't find things scary when I don't know them.. or like was there for it or whatever. lol
Have you been to North/South Carolina? I went to da East coast about a year ago..

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:53 am
Of course I have faith in you, you haven't proven that I shouldn't yet, plus you seem like a really good person. That would be sufficiently good for the goodbye I require.
Yeah, I've got cycling insomnia, it cycles on/off, currently it's cycling back on, so I'm sleeping less and less.
I'm an entirely different person when I'm angry, it's almost like the veil hiding everything bad in my soul is pulled back and it all escapes, it's all I can to not to allow anyone to get hurt, that's how bad it gets.
I've been through them, I can't say that I've ever been to them though, I've got a great grandmother in N.Carolina but we don't go there because she's completely insane and thinks that we're all going to go to hell, so we don't associate with her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:14 am
I'm sorry your grandma isn't.. sane..
Me being a 'good' person doesn't really have to do with saying good-bye well, does it?
Weird. I wonder if that's what mine is.. if so, it's a long cycle.. started like 2 weeks before summer ended. lol
Anger is a strong emotion, and therefore harder to control or use to one's advantage. I'm sorry, but i still don't fear you.
I'm back... btw..

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:53 am
Don't apologize, it's not your fault, it is probably going to happen to me though. Wow, now there's a depressing thought, the knowledge of what I have to look forwards to based on my family history........
No, but it is always a plus to know how to say a decent good-bye.
Wow, your cycle is pretty long then compared to mine, I'm about two months on, one month off, then the cycle restarts....less sleep into more sleep into less sleep into........
Quite true, but I don't want you to fear me, I'd be lonely if you did 'cause then you would probably stop talking to me
I noticed, but you're gone right now, if only I'd paid more attention to here than I was.......  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:06 am
Lol, paying attention wouldn't have done much, 'cept then I'd have to say bye again, then hi again, because my mom won't clue me in on what's going on. Hiking doesn't seem to be happening, which is good for me..
I will appoligize when I wont to! and don't worry, if you do go crazy, it won't bother you then. Live now as you would and don't be cautious about what might or might not happen.
Good-byes suck. I no like them...
Gah. New info. I am leaving, but to different area then previously decided..
Ja... ~shrugs~ My sllep cycle is weird.

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:24 am
True, so my inattentiveness isn't always a bad thing!
Ok, ok, ok, I didn't mean to offend, I apologize for irritating you. That is quite a good point, I never would have thought of that on my own, many thanks.
Then don't say good bye, or even better, don't leave, then you'd never have to say goodbye.
Well, ok then, I don't know to be happy or not now, these decisions about what you're going to do are confusing me immensely.
*rolls eyes* I know all about weird sleep cycles, they're not really all that great are they?

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:41 am
You're confused? Lol, nice. I'm confused as well. It's switched more times than I've posted. This is what happens when my mom is in charge of something that involves me.
Lol, you're right. It's not a bad thing.
Lol, you didn't irritate, I's just getting ready to fight you 'cause a lot of people fight me about appoligizing. I need to learn how to spell it.. lol
lol, I wish. But I have to go. My mom won't go without me, and if she doesn't go she'll be a massive pain in the... neck... lol
lol, I hate my cycles. Theybe too long.. I had a cycle of not being able to write poetry. Drove me bonkers.

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:51 am
Well, as long as I'm not the only one I believe I can allow this confusion to continue, for a little while.
Yay, I'm right and it's not a bad thing!!!!
Yeah, I didn't irritate and you were getting ready to fight me...backwards much? It's spelled "apologizing" just thought I'd help.
Well, then I hope you enjoy yourself, at least as much as you possibly can.
I wish I could write poetry at all, all of mine as appallingly bad and irritates me. I guess my mind just isn't suited for that kind of writing at all...I really wish mine were longer, I'm almost where I was in January (I was getting 2 hours then, now I'm on 3.5). If I could think clearly all the time it wouldn't be such an issue but I seem unable to do that.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:08 pm
Atleast one of us is okay with the confusion. It really bothers me.
Lol, I wasn't irritated, but I did expect you to get mad at me for it, so I's going to fight you about it, whether or not it bugged me, just so you wouldn't tell me not to do it again.
GAh. We didn't even hike, and that was the whole point of going at all.
I don't really write peopty anymore, others things distracting me from doing it..
My sleep isn't as bad as yours. I think it's like 4 or 5 hours ish. I randomly wake up every hour ish.. so it's hard to tell.

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:58 pm
I'm used to the confusion more than anything else, for someone who is supposedly smart, I spend a lot of time being confused.
Well, if we're going to fight over this I might as well get ready for it, at least I might come out of it in decent condition with advance warning....
Sorry that you didn't hike, kinda defeats the purpose, as you stated.
I'm sorry that you don't write anymore, I just wish I could write.
That's a relief, if it was as bad as mine I would be quite worried about you.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:55 pm
Lol, you better not start worrying about me. Too many people are doing that as it is, lol.
Gah. I hate being confused. I am constantly as well, but I avoid it as best as I can.
Lol, I'd rather not fight you. Most of my friends seem to think that they'll beat me in a fight over if I say sorry or not... lol
~shrugs~ It's okay. I still right. IO'm working on a story right now, it's just going slower.
I had to be gone again today, otherwise we would've been on at the same time. Stupid bad timing of my mom taking me places. I'd also planned meeting with my friend, but she wasn't to know about that... lol.
So how's it been?

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:47 pm
rolleyes Ok, fine, I won't worry about you then!
The only way I've found that allows one to not be confused about something is to be the source of the confusion itself.
Well, you would have to beat me, if it was a physical fight I could do nothing but stand there and take it, but if it were a verbal fight I might get the better end of it, but only if I stay calm.
Aah, from what I understand story writing does take longer than poetry writing, much longer.
You would have been on at the same time as me if I'd stayed online a half-hour longer, too. I was going to stay on until you got on so I could let you know that I was still alive but I had to go to sleep eventually so I wouldn't jeopardize how well I would do on the U.S. History A.P. Exam today.
All-in-all it has been quite alright, I took the A.P.U.S. Exam today, I think I did pretty well on that, at least a four, probably not a five, but maybe if I'm really lucky....Aside from that I spent all day reading, trying to get myself to exit test mode and relax.
How've you been?

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces