Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
don't have a name for it yet (vampire knight) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

xXWiresCutCleanThroughXx

150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:08 pm
well ill takeover if u guys want cuz i really want to try this rp out! <33  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:34 am
I'll Gladly take the Role as "Wild" Kain

Here is my O.C.

Name: Bikou "Zoot" Gyoku

Age: As old as the Unitd States, around 300, but looks 19

Origin: USA

Appearance:
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll311/hell-bound-dancer/Vampire--.jpg [wears his "Night Class Zoot Suit" Uniform, rarely dresses as an Aristrocrat]

Other: Good Friend to all in the Night Class, Kaname though....even Bikou is a Pureblood who appears to question any autority, even if it's a Kuran or Senate
[For example, if he was in the Party Aidou's Family through, and Kaname came in, Bikou would be the only one standing, not Bowing.]

Closest Frineds: Aidou, Kain, Ichijo, Yuuki, Zero

Special talent: Has a Charm that can get even a tomboy to giggle girlishly, can play any intrument, commonly plays the Piano

Vampire Level: A, but claims not to be, not even anybody knows of his Vampire Status

Info: Transfered from the U.S., Nothing is known about him, Likes to scare Female guardians by acting like a Vampire high on the scent of Blood. Especially Yuuki, but in the mean time also becoming a Night Class friend to her. He is sometimes Womanzing, obsessed with Drama, Especiically the Phantom of the Opera and Spectacular Spectacular ( A Play made in Moulin Rouge)

Also note that Bikou is armed 4 weapons, Two are in his Coat, in Shoulder Holsters, One is in a Violin Case, locked up, and one is i a Metal Briefcase. only uses them when he needs to.
Two P.08 Lugers, one Chicago Typewritter Thompson Submachine Gun, and a Customized 44. Automag Codenamed the "The Black Rose"  

Donovan Gyoku

xXWiresCutCleanThroughXx

150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:12 pm
ok. Zoot
anyway i can't figure out if im in charge now or what?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:27 pm
i have talked to sakuraicekunoichi and i have taken over this RP I hope you all still want to participate pm if ur still going to be in it so for these are our characters

Original Characters

Headmaster Cross: Tokyoanimefan
Yuki Cross: Princess Bee L
Zero Kiryu: tearsofmysorrow
Kaname Kuran/Clan:
Takuma Ichijou:
Hanabusa Aidou/Idou:
Akatsuki Kain/Cain ("Wild" Kain): Shadow Bikou Gyoku

Other charaters
Amira Eletiri: Tokyoanimefan
Okinawa Haruhi, aka Tinyaaa :tinyaaa
Epitaph: plushiesexual
Rei Manami: _Takai_Killing_Spree_13_
Bikou "Zoot" Gyoku: Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Akemi "Bella" Aasai:Rean_Biter

contact me please if ur continuing the part u signed up for or if u would like to be a new character! heart  

xXWiresCutCleanThroughXx

150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

xXWiresCutCleanThroughXx

150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:57 am
{im starting im bad at it but it's a start}

Yuki sat up in the middle of the night thinking about her clouded past and how kaname a VAMPIRE of all things saved and how she would always be grateful to him and knew she wouldn't be able to pay him back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:37 pm
Rei gazed up at the starry sky. She was outside, and neither Yuki or Zero had called her in. She wasn't one to listen, anyway. She had a bad feeling about the two, but she couldn't place her feeling on it. She was thankful her bloody leg was healing up quickly, seeing as she had accidentally cut a gash in it while killing a Level E that very same day. She hugged onto her knees as she stared off into the beyond. It was dark, but it wouldn't be light in her dreams, because she didn't dream. That's probably how she was so capable of killing Level Es so easily, because she appeared to have no weaknesses, no flaws. She hit 100% on shooting practice courses, on business, and on anything else involving vampire hunting, and classes. She could skip a month's worth of school and still have perfect scores. While her vampire hunting days were being kept secret by only her, Shiki, and Rima.
She lay back on the soft green grass as she began to wonder, would she be dead if Shiki hadn't come? Would she be a Level E? Would Shiki have had to kill her, as well? She found it sickening she wanted to actually go through every month or two of giving Shiki help killing vampires- Killing vampires by the side of one... And every night, she had bad nightmares, if she had any dreams at all, of Shiki biting her. She could almost feel it, but it wasn't as painful to her as imagined. She knew beforehand how much she liked Shiki. She bit her lip. She didn't want to go through liking Shiki, because of the possibility he could have been the one who'd attacked her father, but it was no good to deny such a truth. She liked Shiki only because of his rescuing her that night... She looked down. Of course, she didn't want to turn out like Yuki. She wouldn't get in the way of anything, and she was quite sure Shiki didn't kill the Level E because it was her. He'd killed it because it was a job. That was what he had to do... She smiled a light bit. "That's why..." she said softly as if someone could hear her. She turned over as she closed her eyes, taking a hold on a blade of glass...

Turnways Occultist

Dapper Elocutionist

xXWiresCutCleanThroughXx

150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:53 pm
Yuki heard someone say something and went outsied to look aroun then she saw Rai "What are you doing outside so late?" exclaimed yuki  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:41 pm
Rei looked up over to see Yuki, someone who she was somewhat like, but completely different. She pushed herself up and stood. "I'm star-gazing. Aren't you a little busy looking for any girls taking snap-shots of the Night Class?" she asked. "Like... Kaname Kuran?" She turned to look at the sky again. Star-gazing...  

Turnways Occultist

Dapper Elocutionist

xXWiresCutCleanThroughXx

150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:44 pm
Yuki crnged how couldshe even say that she though to herself "well hurry up you should already be inside...and....oh come on it's not safe outside and i have some other things I have to do!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:02 pm
Rei didn't spare her even a glance. "I'll be fine." she said. "Give me the night, and I'll show you there's nothing wrong with me doing as I am now. I'm not as troublesome as the other girls, unless if you would prefer fighting with them. Then I'll go over there and start taking pictures. Will that help you?" she added heartlessly.  

Turnways Occultist

Dapper Elocutionist

xXWiresCutCleanThroughXx

150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:58 pm
"FINE! but if anything happens...just be carful" and Yuki ran off without a glance back  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:12 pm
"You needn't worry." Rei said, as she gazed at the stars a while longer, and added before Yuki was out of ear-shot, "I wonder, why did Zero not pass by yet...?" She herself didn't mind, but it was to provoke Yuki. She didn't mind any at the fact Yuki liked Kaname Kuran, and Zero Kiryuu. She smiled, a dark grin which would only look more sinister with fangs...  

Turnways Occultist

Dapper Elocutionist

xXWiresCutCleanThroughXx

150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:16 pm
"I wonder where Zero is...I'm ure he's just on look out!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:06 pm
Bikou return to the Cross Acadmey after a long ride on his Red Harley, the sound of Choking Throttle hits the Air as it arrives to the Gate.

*Whew* " The speed always get's me", Bikou Chuckled to Himself  

Donovan Gyoku

Turnways Occultist

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:29 pm
Rei turned to look at Yuki's back and shook her head as she got up, and walked in the opposite direction of her. She wondered to herself what Shiki could possibly be doing, but shook off the feeling, and continued on her way. She could feel her long hair on her fingertips as she walked on, her hair bouncing as she seemed to have a slight hop-hesitate, hop-hesitate movement. She averted her gaze in the direction of the Night Dorms, but turned her back from it, as stubborn as she was. She looked out into the now sharp dark black-blue sky, unlike the dreary grey blue purple blend it was so very recently. She prefered the nighttime, and that beautiful fluffy setting she'd found an amazing scene before. She knew not many concidered the beauty of the nighttime sky, and took fear of it, rather amazed in the dusk, sunsetted sky, with orange and red, purple and pink. She didn't like how bright and saturated it was, preferring the hue the shortly after, and the morning, which was somewhat bright.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff