Welcome to Gaia! ::

the Hayley Williams guild

Back to Guilds

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then join the guild! 

Tags: Hayley Williams, Paramore 

Reply the Hayley Williams guild
How Did You Find Out About Paramore? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

extext

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:47 am
MTV. They did this short, ad for their new-at-the-time album, All We Know Is Falling. I was actually annoyed by them at the time. But a few years later, I saw the Misery Business video and was like, "Isn't that the annoying band from before?" I fell in love with the song, so that's when I started liking them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:29 am

Some girls in my class liked them but I'd never heard of them. I was on the Alternative channel on my television where it plays the radio, and Paramore started playing "Born For This". I fell in love with it and downloaded all of their songs like crazy after that!

Constanze Mozart

Amor no sabe amar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 am
I found them randomly on youtube and fell in love with them...after a while I fell in love with her!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:23 am
Hmm, let me think.....
I believe I first found out about Paramore when my best friend mentioned it to me?
I think that was 1 1/2 years ago?
Or it could have been that I found out about Paramore while searching youtube..... sweatdrop

Lady Chimari

Invisible Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

HormonalTeenager

Eloquent Elocutionist

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:20 pm
my friends profile....that's what you get official vid was on there playing...fell in love.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:29 pm
I was at a CD store, listened to part of Riot!, and bought the CD. Fell in love with Paramore after listening to crushcrushcrush and Misery Business.  

Tragedies_at_Hand

x-MrMoccs-x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:38 pm
Kay, so my friend lisa and i... about around 1 or 2 years ago, were tlkin on AIM. And i asked her, "whats ur fav song right now?" and she said "Pressure by paramore" and she sent me the video and i fell in LOVE. Lmao. Then my brothers friend, josh, really likes paramore too, and played "Misery Buisines" on his phone... and i started to like alot of there songs... and i saw "thats what u get" on MTV videos... and now, i am here. I have ALL of there songs right now. <3
They are just... amazing PERIOD. lol. =]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:05 am
I was browsing songs in Itunes (Fall Out Boy). On the sidebar it read: Listeners Also Bought... and it said Paramore. I decided to check it out and now I'm in love with them.

mrgreen

saydeez

Kevman007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:57 pm
i heared them on the radio when the first got their music out there so i started listening to them an now their my favorite band  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:36 pm
i first heard missery business on the radio but didn't know who they were so while i was browsing music omline i heard a different song (by them) and heard THE VIOCE. so i was like that's so her man!! i love missery business.  

RockerRaven100

BANNED4being2smexy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:39 pm
the song that got me hooked was... crush crush and it was awsome!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:35 pm
I found out by looking at my cousins ipod and found the song emergency and fell in love with them every since  

koka234

Paramore_girl24

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:37 pm
well i heard of them when my cousin and i where playing rock band and we where playing the song thats what u get and i fell in love with them!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:38 am
I was watching tv one day, then a commercial for RIOT!!! came on and i fell in love with them  

James Kruspe

DeleteThisInactiveAccount

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:58 am
You won't beleive this.

I was actually hanging out with my more preppy friend and listening to B97.

Not my favourite thing to do xp, but then
Misery Business came on. I instantly fell in love with it, though of course my idiot self this just made me more willing to listen to the friend's bad-quality radio.

I kept hearing it over and over again in various places, and eventually found the name of the band.

A week or so later, my grandmother asked me what i wanted for my birthday, and I asked for a Paramore CD, with Misery Business on it. She got me the Riot MVI. I love and have memorized the entire thing.

the Hayley Williams guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff