Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaname342

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:32 pm
" If you want there is a resurrection scroll in cloud. Maybe I can get it." Kaname said  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:34 pm
Riko sniffled and wiped away her tears. She held back the rest that fought to overflow. She was thankful for Oroami's kindness and understanding.
"Who did it?" She asked in a voice not her own. A dark mysterious overcast shadowed above.
"Who killed him?"

Muppins

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:36 pm
"the man Silk, he was a rinnegan user." he said softly he looked towards kaname "but that would require another person, causing them to die inplace for him, who can we find to do that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:44 pm
{{heh, i just had an idea. but i don't think anbu intends to bring kinkaru back, so...}}

"Silk. Silk. Silk." Riko repeated the name over and over in her head. She would never forget his name and lucky for him she didn't recognize is face. Nothing was worse than a heartbroken woman's scorn. When she was done with her incantations, she turned her head to look at Oroami.
"Thanks for taking care of me. It's nice to know I have a shoulder to lean on." She gave him a warm heartfelt hug and started to get up. After one last good look at Kinkaru's grave, Riko turned around and left the graveyard never turning to look back. She needed to be headstrong and look towards the future. Especially since there was so much that needed to be done and there was much more to come.

{{night guys. i'll be back tomorrow! hopefully, if i survive the day... razz }}

Muppins

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:47 pm
(actually he does, he told me after kinkaru died he had a plan, night)
Oroami watched tears walk away "kaname, can you find a willing person to use the scroll and return kinkaru back to life?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:49 pm
" I could, but it's hidden in a haunted house and I need someone to come with me, and then I can revive Kinkaru." Kaname replied  

kaname342

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:51 pm
"wait is this a different kind of ressurection scroll, cause i have one here?" oroami pulled out the scroll zeramaru had given him "is the scroll in the house of a different nature?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:02 am
Kaname looked at the scroll in amazement

" How did,...Zeramaru....well... lets try it then."  

kaname342

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:57 am
"but won't it kill who ever uses it." oroami began to think  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:50 am
(Yeah i want kinkaru back i have something planned for when he returns)  

Anguish The Avenger

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:32 am
(yea well if we use this ressurection scroll someone will need to die, at least i think so???)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:48 am
hmm.... i need to pounder somethings if i get the maykogne sharingan i will gladley use the scroll. then kinkaru can have my eyes.  

Anguish The Avenger

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:52 am
(kk well if you don't then i am still searching for the bijuu, but your plan is faster)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:56 am
(we can get it done now if you allow me to copy 9 jutsu)  

Anguish The Avenger

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:57 am
(nine of my jutsu? well since you will die you won't know my family jutsu afterwards. kk)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff