Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Timmy scares me. :gonk: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Timmy scares you too, right?
  Heck no, he's just pixels. D=
View Results

jessrubi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:53 am
*nod nod* it'll be a shatter-proof/horn-proof jar.

Maybe if they dissect him... domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:32 pm
Sheer_Immortal
TehRedKitsune
Whenever Doc gets control over her body, she should call 911 and tell them what happened to Timmy...although she could be charged with child abuse. x3

Go Timmy~
Haha, I could imagine that call...

911: "This is 911, what's your emergency?"
Singh/Timmy: "You've got to help me! I'm being taken over by...YEEEP!"
911: "Uh, could you repeat that?"
Singh/Timmy: "Don't you worry none, I dialed the wrong number by accident! YEEP! Golly!"
911: "..."

xD

3nodding Yeah really. But would he even let her dial the phone??? question  

iSwim12

TehRedKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:00 pm
Sheer_Immortal
TehRedKitsune
Doc HAS NO ARM! Looook Timmeh is eating her shoulder and...will he go to her head or down next? o_o
I dunno, it kinda looks like he's going to burrow inside of her 0.o

If you've seen the parasite theory (it's a thread floating around in the GCD somewhere; basically states that Timmy's not mutating, but that he has a parasite in him), then it kinda looks like the parasite's gonna transfer to the doctor. 3nodding

....Timmeh mutated...INTO a parasite. I assume if he is he'll use that smexxy horn of his to burrow deeep into docs body....THEN they'll become one.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:30 am
TehRedKitsune
Sheer_Immortal
TehRedKitsune
Doc HAS NO ARM! Looook Timmeh is eating her shoulder and...will he go to her head or down next? o_o
I dunno, it kinda looks like he's going to burrow inside of her 0.o

If you've seen the parasite theory (it's a thread floating around in the GCD somewhere; basically states that Timmy's not mutating, but that he has a parasite in him), then it kinda looks like the parasite's gonna transfer to the doctor. 3nodding

....Timmeh mutated...INTO a parasite. I assume if he is he'll use that smexxy horn of his to burrow deeep into docs body....THEN they'll become one.
That one makes sense to me 3nodding

Either way, he's kinda...icky gonk  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

TehRedKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:49 pm
OMG! SHE CALLED A DOCTOR!

Welll, something like that. sweatdrop

Either way...I want Timmeh to attack him too when Timmeh is finished with Doc. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:13 am
I still think the "Gaian gods" are gonna somehow involve Timmy in the Halloween event this year. In my opinion, the appearance of the labtech supports that theory xD  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:57 pm
>.<

The doc's going to die! Timmy scares the hell out of me. Oh and that would be cool if he were incorporated in the halloween thing this year. Maybe we have to disinfect him and the people he "infects"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:43 pm
Maybe he'll be a boss in the Battle System surprised  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

TehRedKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:51 pm
aaaand if you look at this weeks update...

I want that labguy to stuff the Doc into a toxic waste barrel. whee

nuuu dont change Timmeh back DX  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:13 am
OMG, I just had a horrible idea....

Right, so, as seen in the latest mini-comic, Rina is going to a dance, and it'd be nice if she had a date, right? The problem with that is that she's like, in her mid-teens (she looks like she's 12 or so, but I think her "official" age is like 15 or 16), thus making her jailbait for the majority of Gaia's male NPCs (and Rina seems to prefer the guys, given her statement in the first panel - she seems excited and happy with the prospect of boys fighting over her).

The only two eligible, non-***** guys that I can think of are Peyo (who's, like, 9, which'd make Rina creepy if she took him to the dance)...and TIMMY! rofl  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

TehRedKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:23 pm
Sheer_Immortal

Right, so, as seen in the latest mini-comic, Rina is going to a dance, and it'd be nice if she had a date, right? The problem with that is that she's like, in her mid-teens (she looks like she's 12 or so, but I think her "official" age is like 15 or 16), thus making her jailbait for the majority of Gaia's male NPCs (and Rina seems to prefer the guys, given her statement in the first panel - she seems excited and happy with the prospect of boys fighting over her).

The only two eligible, non-***** guys that I can think of are Peyo (who's, like, 9, which'd make Rina creepy if she took him to the dance)...and TIMMY! rofl

OMG I never thought of that! ninja

Hehehe imagine the look on Rina's face when she realizes what happens... 4laugh xd rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:37 am
Sheer_Immortal

rofl

if he's still stuck to teh doc, that's gonna make the dance a bit awkward  

nox erebus

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:45 am
roffle nox, I hadn't even considered that possibility. I figured just Timmy alone would be enough to make the night "special" xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:26 am
I find it funny that Timmy's so gross-looking, but when the Doc's on the table, he looks like a wing and is acctually cool-looking  

Rowdy Roddy Piper

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:16 pm
Rowdy Roddy Piper
I find it funny that Timmy's so gross-looking, but when the Doc's on the table, he looks like a wing and is acctually cool-looking
ooo, yeah, I noticed that too ^.^

And now the Doc and Timmy are in pieces under a sheet together. Frankenstein's monster, anyone? xD  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff