Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
do yuki and zero ever get hot and heavy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheetahs Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:43 pm
hmm i have a feeling yuki wants to get with kaname. zero can be left with me muahahahaha wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:36 pm
Me of course..Kaname is a goober mad  

Sweet Zero_Kun

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:33 am
They have that one part , Im not sure what chapter , when Zero pulls Yuuki onto the bed and she lays ontop of him and he almost kisses her.
But thats like the only scene ):
And I was so pissed because they cut it out of the anime. Wtf?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:15 pm
They cut it out maybe because....they don't want to get the viewers aroused ha ha?

For series like these, when there's an obvious fan-favorite, and an obvious creator-pushing-for-this.... I'm glad fanfiction exists =]

Speaking of the two of them "getting hot and heavy" if anyone has studied literature or Dracula, you'll totally get that Zero sucking Yuki's blood is the equivalent of sex...or in their case foreplay. It's symbolic, it's sexual and it's downright awesome.

gabriellabella590

I Skittles Mix I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:13 am
well i think yuki wants to be with kaname but a part of her has feelings for zero i mean she did let him drink her blood  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:25 am
Nobody Knows...Kaname ending up with Yuuki seems really obvious to most but it hink a huge twist may happen, so stay tuned.
There is still hope...
I have a feeling Yuuki still has feelings for Zero, even though he has rejected her.
No offense but i find Kaname really Selfish, i can't hardly picture them together, due to the recent chapters  

Donovan Gyoku

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:42 pm
I hope that they get together though, they've been so much. And this is a spoiler for those who haven't read chapter 41 but yukki kissed kaname already... heart But that doesn't mean that she can't make an exception 3nodding Right? sweatdrop Sorry if this sounds wrong. New here to the whole gaia thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:48 am
gabriellabella590
They cut it out maybe because....they don't want to get the viewers aroused ha ha?

For series like these, when there's an obvious fan-favorite, and an obvious creator-pushing-for-this.... I'm glad fanfiction exists =]

Speaking of the two of them "getting hot and heavy" if anyone has studied literature or Dracula, you'll totally get that Zero sucking Yuki's blood is the equivalent of sex...or in their case foreplay. It's symbolic, it's sexual and it's downright awesome.

LOLOl. Zero drinks Kaname's blood.
But yea I agree.
In the manga I was starting to think they were trying to make the couple appear as "yuuki x kaname" to trick your mind , so when the chapter comes that Yuuki and Zero are together it will be a suprise.
But bleh , I really don't know where they're going in the anime.  

beiber_fever69

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:59 am
! R A ! N B O W !
gabriellabella590

LOLOl. Zero drinks Kaname's blood.
But yea I agree.
In the manga I was starting to think they were trying to make the couple appear as "yuuki x kaname" to trick your mind , so when the chapter comes that Yuuki and Zero are together it will be a suprise.
But bleh , I really don't know where they're going in the anime.
I'm going to bet 5000 gold that you are right mrgreen
The story had a big twist when Yuuki revealed to be a Kuran, this may be the same too...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:05 pm
Yay I've been quoted! I agree with the two above me, there might be a plot twist. Yuki would not go out of her way to help Zero with everything in the name of friendship. Nuh uh. There's definitely more.

[Possible Spoiler] I think that once this intense Vampire Pureblood war is over, VK will delve into a more romantic groove and Yuki will realize her and Zero are meant to be.

gabriellabella590

Aradia_Dasiana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:02 am
i dont think so....they are really close yes, but i dont think hot and heavy will happen whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:22 pm
I find that extremely hard to imagine. xd Actually it's hard trying to imagine Yuuki getting hot and heavy with anyone. Except maybe Kaname. 3nodding  

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

Bleuraven123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:23 pm
*sigh*
Unfortunately, Zero and Yuuki don't kiss at all! And I hope you won't count on it, either! sad Now, zero hates yuuki because yuuki's actually a PUREBLOOD vampire!! scream AND Yuuki's gonna marry her brother--KANAME!!!
scream AAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!!!!!
I love zero!! And yuuki!! To be together!!!
stressed stupid kaname... STOP BUTTING IN BETWEEN 'EM!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:36 pm
I hope something happens between Zero and Yuki  

jewelle

mizuharamitzu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:54 am

Why not read chapter 46
and see this for yourselves?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xd xd xd xd xd
I would never want
to miss the next
chapters!!!

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items