Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Does it make you a noob if you own a leather jacket JUST like Leon's?

I have a jacket akin to Leon's. I agree with Gamer_404, that jacket was the coolest part of the game. That and Luis. You gotta admit he was pretty cool until CAPCOM KILLED HIS a** OFF! scream

As for the question, no. Big ugly dudes usually need to sell drugs to get by in the ghetto of Raccoon City. Tough as nails in the real world, huh? Raccoon isn't as perfect as you think. Forget the zombies, it's the crackwhores chasin' hot chicks that you should worry about. xd

Does it noobify you if you still think it's Carlos or Billy in RE5?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:10 pm
Sure, sure, you guys are just trying to justify buying that trendy jacket.
As for Luis, it's like I said, he was in a wrong game. He looks like he belongs in Devil May Cry, in which respect, he'd make a kick a** new main character, to replace the "Guy with white hair who wears red." Whether it be Dante or otherwise.

As for the question: Yes. Yes it does. Aside from the fact that the character looks like neither, if you JUST watch the trailer, it says Chris Redfield right there.

Does it make you a noob if you try to combine the game and movie storyline together?  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

As for the question: Yes. Yes it does. Aside from the fact that the character looks like neither, if you JUST watch the trailer, it says Chris Redfield right there.

I don't think it looks like Chris either though, but it doesn't surprise me. Chris has looked slightly different in every single game he has been in.

Quote:
Does it make you a noob if you try to combine the game and movie storyline together?

yes, because there are countless contradictions between the two.

Does it make you a noob if you believe Tofu's mini game of RE2 to be canon, and you refer to him as the 'fifth survivor'? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:15 pm
If you believe that the Tofu scenario is canon, you're not a noob. You're just an idiot.

Does it make you a noob if you think that Wesker and Barry are too old to be considered cool?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:53 pm
Of course it does. Wesker can destroy your face off with the flick of a finger and Barry has a badass magnum. And he's a big, burly family man. Nothing cooler than a man willing to blow your freakin' face apart to protect his family.

Does it make you a noob if you say Leon is still cool after RE4 and you have good reasoning to back it up?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:44 pm
Well, I'd have to hear this reasoning. But considering that there's a LOT about Leon that's very UNCOOL, I really don't see what they could possibly say that would make Leon appear cool after RE4.

Does it make you a noob if you absolutely worship everything Resident Evil, and unquestionably follow and worship every decision that Capcom made about it?  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:02 pm
I'm not sure 'noob' would be the right word for that....maybe along the lines of 'obsessed' and 'insanity'..... sweatdrop

Does it make you a noob if you actually like Gaiden? (Have yet to meet a single person who fits this description...)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:13 pm
No, it just makes you a person who will possibly play and enjoy ANYTHING. In which case, you might wanna try your hand at Outbreak File 2 on Very Hard mode.

Does it make you a noob if you actually think that the G-Virus that HUNK picked up near the RPD sewers was the same sample that Leon threw down in the Umbrella Research Center on that catwalk? As shown in Wesker's Report. (And if the answer is yes, then it would label the writer of Wesker's Report a noob, a would explain a lot about recent Capcom activities.)  

Biohazard EXTREME

ladyvader89

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:38 pm
Yes, because Hunk took that G virus sample with him when he survive the fourth survivor senerio. Leon gotten that G simple from Annette after she confronted him and told him that Ada was a spy that was sented to take the G simple while that, she got knocked out by the ceiling falling on her.

Does it make you a noob when you ask someone why Wesker is a STARS captain and he suppose to a Umbrella Researcher? Serious, I read someone's asking that same question on a comment that was posted on one of the Resident Evil remake's videos on YouTube. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No, it just makes you a person who will possibly play and enjoy ANYTHING. In which case, you might wanna try your hand at Outbreak File 2 on Very Hard mode.

Hey! I LOVED playing through File 2 on very hard mode, it was the hardest thing I've ever done in RE...and I love a good challenge. whee

ladyvader89

Does it make you a noob when you ask someone why Wesker is a STARS captain and he suppose to a Umbrella Researcher? Serious, I read someone's asking that same question on a comment that was posted on one of the Resident Evil remake's videos on YouTube. sweatdrop

yes, because then that would mean they either didn't play REmake, or just weren't paying attention.

Does it make you a noob if you think the only really good thing about CVX is Claire, Chris, and Wesker's inclusion?  

FoxyAreku

Muffia_Smith

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sure, sure, you guys are just trying to justify buying that trendy jacket.

I have a jacket exactly like his and got it way before RE4 came out. It's really cozy to wear especially during the winter.

To answer the previous question...I say no because CVX mostly told what happened to those three after the Raccoon City Incident. Altough CV was fun to play, I didn't care for the whole Alfred and Alexia thing (thought it was creepy which probably what the game was going for) and don't even get me started on Steve.

Are you a noob if you decide to never replay a RE game?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:39 pm
Yes, actually, because most of the games have multiple characters and you're only getting half the game, story, and enjoyment otherwise.

Does it make you a noob if you think Krauser met Leon in a previous RE, hence why he knows Leon in RE4?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:24 pm
Yes, cuz that means you never played the other RE games. If you did, you would know that RE4 was the only game Krauser was ever in.

Does it make you a noob if you're an adult and still scared to play RE?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:05 pm
Depends on which RE it is. If it's RE4, then yes, because that one isn't scary at all.
Otherwise, no, you're just a little sensitive.

Does it make you a noob if you think that REmake is non-canon?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:38 am
That makes you both a noob and an idiot. Since it is pretty much the first game tuned up.

Does it make you a noob to keep getting killed by dogs even though you're no where near dead ( I couldn't think of anything better)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff