Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
claw and dagger ((closed T_T)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you fight
  yes
  no
  i'm afraid to die
  feel the sting of my blade
  i vow to win!!!
View Results

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:17 pm
*as the plain lands scar carries his sister and there suitcases for the trip*
scar: well we are here sis...ill wake you in the morning  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:42 pm
*gets back up regaining consicousness*uugghh damn family*looks down at his blades*its okay friends you will drink blood soon  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:48 pm
alu: what does it look like brother...
scar: its a beach...very pretty...*grabs her hand and lets her feel the sand*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:14 pm
i geuss no one is here *goes to the hotel everyone is staying at buts his blades up and gets out his pratice swords and heads to the beach to train*  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:51 pm
scar: *laughs as his sister plays in teh sand*
alu: im having a good time arnt you brother?
scar: seeing you happy makes me happy  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:53 am
*hears people laughing and looks over at the other fighters and has another flash back*(he remembers a time when all was happy and his family loved when he was a baby with his brothers untill the it happened and his brother died then it was all his fault his mother said im a demon in disguise dad said)*collapses in the sand*  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:00 pm
alu: what was that brother???
sc: *looks over and runs over to help slayer up* yo man are you ok? you took a bad fall...sis stay here!!! im gona put this guy in our bed for rest...*carries him to a bed for rest*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:21 pm
*lays in the bed dreaming about the beatings then wakes up*STOP IT!!!!!! MOMMY!!  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:11 pm
scar: hay man your ok its ok your safe...it was just a dream...now...do you want to rest?...i gota get my sister shes blind...*walks out to get her*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:22 pm
hes a great guy but friends cant be made here yet *swords:we crave blood let us rip him to shreds*no! he was kind to us he deserves life more than us  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:33 pm
*as the two come in alu listens*
alu: how are you feeling sir? *is looking at another bed*
scar: dont mind her...shes my sister...*helps her over to you*
alu: may i get you something to drink?...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:54 pm
water would be nice  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:01 pm
alu: ok *gets up and makes her way slowly to the kitchin of htere apparment* give me a sec
scar: so dude...why did you came to the tourment?
alu: *after a few seconds brings back a bottle of water*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:20 pm
to prove to myself that i am worthy of life (swords: no you are not you are a waste on this planet)*looks at his swords and growls* you see my family was happy untill somthing happened i have no memory of this but after it happened my family hated me and beat me every day it was then i found these swords then the beatings stopped they have been my friends ever since so is your sis fighting in this?

(only dkor can hear the swords)  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:33 pm
alu: i dont like to fight...im only here to help my brother when he gets hurt....im more of a healer then a fighter
scar: yep...thats the truth...you see...when she was born...her eyes were infected...so the drs had to make her blind...i wish i would have gotten the desase insted of her...so i came to win teh big prize...so she can have her eyes...*keeps his left eye covered*
alu: now dont be so modest brother...mom told me when you were born they had to do a c section...and the drs cuted your eye...so we can both share the prize
scar: *sighs* ok sis...
alu: im sorry about your family sir...but if we do com into a fight...may the best win...*holds out her paw hiting a pillow insted*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff