Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Tibetian Revolt & Olympic torch relay discussion thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Tibet be separated from China?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:56 am
Ah, in that case I am with you, 'elfy, although I think perhaps you underestimate the sway of les medias and overestimate the ability of the Chinese central government and the ethnic Tibetans to come to an agreement. P;

Everyone go help kitty in his thread in ED : P! xD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:24 pm
lol, i think we'd be more inclined to help if we knew which thread it was. rofl  

mymiridon

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:32 pm
I did say it was in ED : P.. that sort of gives it away.. anyway, it's here. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:03 pm
joined Facebook group-

Totally agree. Looks like some people just can't solve anything without killing the innocents. It's pretty stupid, they could've just gotten several gigantic stress balls.
I definitely believe that Tibet shouldn't be seperated from China at all, I can't even see the outcome of that. We're one big family, righto?._.;;

a- K0KO-

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:05 am
Exactly! What happened to 五十六个民族,五十六朵花? (56 ethnic tribes, 56 blossoms? God it sounds cheesy in English. xD)

And now, now, the ******** Americans are sticking their noses where they don't belong. Read.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:38 am
This thread has been stickied as a source of information for guild members. Please post any interesting articles//videos//other information you find. (:

Niphz
Crew

Etaf Evael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:15 am
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uSQnK5FcKas

The western jounalists are determined to crack down China, just like they did in fabricating Iraq war or split severy other countries recently. China has nothing to hide, but she has to say no to her enemies.
Western people always assume arrogantly they are the best, they are democratic, and they are the world politic. In fact, they are nothing except bull, just like GWBush.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:22 am
Pathetic, these people.

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:32 pm
I feel that arrogance of "democratic" nations could be traced back to the British prime minister during world war II. Said something along the lines of "democracy isn't the best governing system out there, but it's the best we got." Or I was severely misinformed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:44 am
xDD;; yalie dear, your post in kitty's thread seems to have spawned a whole new generation of irritating American EDers. Well done.

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:21 am
yes, thank you, I do try my best mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:19 am
Kuku...Information information. ninja
I think there used to be some articles and stuff my class had when we were studying a unit on China in SS;; But I dunno where they all went afterwards. -A-;;

a- K0KO-

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:54 am
Why does the west always try to split other countries apart? Can't they just mind their own buisness? They even cut pictures and edit videos to frame China!!! Tibet has always been a part of China, but apparently when my mum's friend at work asked, she said that on a certain website they said that Tibet joined China and China immediately started forcing them into poverty, or something like that. I mean... whoever invented that must be either really dumb or just trying to show China in a bad light.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:11 am
Liani Vine
I mean... whoever invented that must be either really dumb or just trying to show China in a bad light.

Or, in fact, both, which is more likely to be the case.

Niphz
Crew

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:18 pm
I just had a check of KItty's thread in the ED, and I must say, Kitty, Yalie and xu650863441, you are brave for trying to post in the ED, which is one of the most hostile and totally biased forums on Gaia. The regulars you encountered who posted arguments against you, like Pockybot, have lorded over those forums for years. Frankly, I think it's pointless trying to convince any of them to change their viewpoints. They're all too stuck up with their own beliefs and believe the media's articles too readily. Just look at Pockybot's thread about British spy agencies claiming that Chinese authorities staged the riots: that was one of the most bullshit ridden threads I've ever read there. I considered posting my own arguments, but then I thought, why bother? It's probably going to get shot pretty quickly.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff