Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
do u think the fmws manga is sadder or the anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u think the fmws manga is sadder or the anime?
manga
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
anime
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:35 pm
Both were sad. The ending for the anime was more sad (sadder?) than the manga ending but it's Tanemura Arina after all so you expect that...but in the middle and near the end...during the manga...I CRIED. I was so surprised at myself because I NEVER cry while reading any manga...until I read the scanlations of Full Moon wo Sagashite. Then, I cried like crazy...so if the Full Moon wo Sagashite manga can make me cry then it is much more depressing to me than the anime...even though I cried while watching the anime that is extremely common. I can cry while watching an anime all I want. I couldn't cry while reading a manga until Full Moon wo Sagashite. Then I stopped again... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:46 pm
i just finish watching the ending of the anime, didnt really tell u what happened, but u can guess, my friend said that teh manga was gay because misuki waited for eichi even though she KNOWS thats hes dead  

SugaKitten

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:36 pm
SugaKitten
i just finish watching the ending of the anime, didnt really tell u what happened, but u can guess, my friend said that teh manga was gay because misuki waited for eichi even though she KNOWS thats hes dead

Didn't Mitsuki kinda forget that Eichi was dead or something? Maybe she was just trying to forget he was dead all these years and ended up forgetting he was dead in the first place...I dunno. Still, a person could literally go insane if one of their loved ones died. Mitsuki could've just made herself believe that he was alive. XD I dunno...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:23 pm
They were both very sad!
Well, that's my opinion.
They both have their good points and bad points.

BuhByeUshii-

Kougas.hidden.soul.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:04 pm
The anime made me cry.... crying

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:05 pm
Anime has a greater effect on me because I can feel more of a character's emotions from their speech and actions. With manga, it is relatively hard for still pictures to get me moved. The anime got me teary eyed near the end, but overall, it had a cheerful, hopeful tone. The manga just had this lingering sad feeling coming from mitsuki, even the cheerfulness at the beginning was only a mask.  

kazesenken

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:47 pm
SugaKitten

Mitsuki said that she wasn't afraid to die since he'd be waiting for her. She probably just didn't want to admit he was dead because that would mean he was even farther away from her.

(It was...gay? O.o)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:01 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
SugaKitten

Mitsuki said that she wasn't afraid to die since he'd be waiting for her. She probably just didn't want to admit he was dead because that would mean he was even farther away from her.

(It was...gay? O.o)

iono, thats what my friend said, but i didnt read the manga though..  

SugaKitten

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:02 am
I thought the manga was more sadder then the anime but then again, I also cried in the anime. xD;; The anime took out some parts of the manga that really made you cried. u.u And when I read the manga, after seeing the anime, I thought it was TOTALLY different. So overall, the manga was more sadder to me. u.u  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:33 am
Anime made me cry... u knoe, when Mitsuki was finally havin her operation... crying The manga had a happie ending so... But i cried at some parts too tho... cant remember which xp  

JuiCe22

dianakitsune

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:01 pm
The anime, I pratically cried in every episode. Also, it's a known fact that your more likely to cry when you see and hear something rather than read it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:35 pm
dianakitsune
The anime, I pratically cried in every episode. Also, it's a known fact that your more likely to cry when you see and hear something rather than read it.

That's not always the case... I know many novels have reduced me to tears. Take Moreta: Dragonlady of Pern or Nerilka's Story by Anne McCaffery for example. I don't think that could ever be decently turned into a movie and be nearly as moving. Heck, I still shudder when I read about Brekke... A director would be very hard put to translate that. It all really depends on the skill of the writer/director/actors.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

supa_candy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:55 pm
I've only read the manga...and I thought that the manga was sad...I can't really say though because I haven't seen the anime. I'm just wonder, could anyone tell me how the anime ending is different to the manga ending?? Thanks whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:12 pm
Well I would say the manga, because even though it had like all the characters end happily, all the background it gave on the shinigami were really sad. With the anime there wasn't alot of background on them at all. But I was sad with what happened with Meroko and Izumi. I liked seeing Meroko with short hair being an angel though ^_^  

onigiri_riceball

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:27 pm
supa_candy
I've only read the manga...and I thought that the manga was sad...I can't really say though because I haven't seen the anime. I'm just wonder, could anyone tell me how the anime ending is different to the manga ending?? Thanks whee

The entire ending, basically... It's like, completely different... As Onigiri has mentioned, Meroko becomes an angel but never sees Izumi again (Izumi's transition to anime really sucked. I hated his character before I read the manga... Such potential but no follow up...). Other than that... Well, the manga had a super happy ending and the anime had a bittersweet one. You really just have to watch it, since it is so different...  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff