Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sinmega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:40 pm
Sin-Q walks in and has a look around."Hey this place is nice.....I think I'll eat here......"Sin-Q goes and has a sit and waits for his waiter while he looks over the menu."I think I'm going to have something beef not sure yet...."Sin-Q said talking to himself till his waiter came.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:59 pm
Kendansa_Adnilam
"Yes we do," Hikari replied cheerfully, writing the order down on a pad. "Can I get you anything else or is that all?"

Eragon looked at Hikari with a smile "That's all, thank you. This place looks amazing."  

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:57 pm
Hikari looked embarassed but smiled back. "Thank you. I'll be right back with your order. She went into the kitchen and cooked the dumplings herself, brought them out, and went to get Sin-Q's order.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:08 pm
Sin-Q looked up and noticed his waitress was standing there waiting to take his order. "Oh sorry.....I'm in a different place in my mind.......sorry again." Sin-Q looked at the menu and seen what he wanted. "I'll have the beef ramen.....thank you...." Sin-Q looked up at her and smiled.  

sinmega

Keiichu

Tipsy Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:22 pm
Keii meanders around town then stumbles upon a small cafe and decides to step in for a quick drink.
She enters and looks around and seats herself.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:28 pm
After ordering and recieving her cup of hot chocolate, Keii spills it all over herself and on a nearby customer.
"Ahh...gomen!"
She bows and rushes to the aid of the victim of her clumsiness.

(( Sin this would be you unless you dont want to ><;? ))

Keiichu

Tipsy Millionaire

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:36 pm
((Its cool I'll do it....))
Sin-Q felt the hot chocolate run down his neck and back. He clinch his body but didn't make a sound he just looked straight ahead and zone out to stop feeling the pain. Sin-Q could feel the girl getting closer and just waited to see.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:41 pm
Keii stands in front of the man and bows.
She repeats..
"Gomen! Do you want help cleaning this mess up T__T?"
She looks towards him for answers.

Keiichu

Tipsy Millionaire

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:50 pm
Sin-Q opened his eyes and looked at the girl. "I'm fine thank you........." Sin-Q stop clinching and picked up a napkin and wiped most of it off.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:53 pm
Once again she says 'gomen'.
Face flushed with embarassment, Keii turns to clean up her mess.
She peeks inside her cup and gets sad.

Keiichu

Tipsy Millionaire

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:01 pm
"Let me buy you some more hot chocolate....my treat......." Sin-Q put his hand up then pointed to her cup to show the bartender that he wanted another. "And whats Gomen....?" Sin-Q asked with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:06 pm
She cocked an eyebrow at his getting her another drink, shrugged, then explains.
"It's sorry in japanese. Which I am. Sorry again about spilling it on you >"

Keiichu

Tipsy Millionaire

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:18 pm
(sorry about that must have pasted and though I wrote what I was going to))

"Don't worry about it.....its fine......" Sin-Q then pulled out his Notepad and began to read what he wrote.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:14 pm
(( It's ohkay. Sorry about the late response btw. Internet was acting up o.o; ))

Keii leans over and peeks at the notebook.
"Watchu got there O: ?"

(( I have to go afk for a bit. I'll respond when I get back :3 ))

Keiichu

Tipsy Millionaire

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:40 pm
((Yay! Lot's of posts! Let's make this the busy cafe it used to be!))

Hikari brought out the beef ramen, and noticed the spilled hot chocolate. Even though most of it was whiped up, she mopped the floor anyway.

"I'll be right back with a new one," she replied, smiling apologetically, and leaving Sin-Q's beef ramen on his table.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff