Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Journals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look! This rock is shiney!
  It must be important to our quest.
View Results

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:44 am
Heh. I think he already has, sort of. xd

@Window: Yeah, they were updated slightly... The new page is slightly more useful, though I don't care for having my entries moved to a different page each week all that much.

Like I said though, making the journals searchable would be my one plea. But since they're streched as it is, it probably won't be happening any time soon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:25 pm
Sadness gonk I wish more things could be done to help move things along gonk I guess we'll just have to be patient with the journals >_<  

churrlo

WindowOpener

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:07 am
Memory, you can go to your journal preferences and change it from Weblog to Daily Journal if you don't want it to group entries by day. Daily Journal groups them by day, and the result is that if you don't write more than one a day, they don't get grouped at all. whee

I'm not really excited about the Battle system personally - it's part of Gaia expanding and I'm thrilled by that, but I'm a forums person and I don't think I'll use the MMO much.

It sounds like so many resources - people, time, money - are being invested in Battle right now though that one of the most appealing things about its completion to me is all the resources that will suddenly become available for other areas! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:31 pm
I do have it on Weblog, but it groups things by week. The weblog used to just show the last ten entries, which I liked. But that's really a minor point, so I don't complain too much about it. *grumbles...* j/k. wink

I agree with you on the battle system. Those massively online games have never been my thing. If Gaia were just the games, I'd probably have quit long ago. But the forums and my friends keep me around. xd I'm really happy they're going all out with the battle system, but like you, I'm hoping it comes out so other work can get done.

Ah, well. It will make so many other people happy. That's what matters most, right?  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:30 pm
I kinda like the idea of the battle system cause it sounds fun... but Gaia's games slow my computer down and don't always work when I want them to, it stresses me gonk I'll still mostly be on the forums I think razz  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:34 pm

I'm hoping battle gets the noobs out of the forums, but I saw something scary the other day, about the battle system just bringing more noobs to Gaia, and the forums. crying

Also, my hope/theory dies when you add that to have a decent battle avi, your Gaia avi needs to not suck. cry

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:14 pm
~I can slay my own dragons, I can dream my own dreams.~

That was my fear all along, that the battle system would bring more n00bs. But I suppose they'd find us anyway. Besides, there's always the chance that some newbies could find us that are worth talking to. xd

~My knight in shining armor is me.~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:58 pm
I have lotsa items so maybe I'll be ok gonk  

churrlo

catloversbest

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:18 am
Hello! I try to use mine everyday!!! I keep everything that happens to me and my family in it! I love my journal!!!  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff