Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanako Tsukiyama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:12 am
I have tons of dreams about anime and manga characters! It's really freaky! The most frequent Tanemura-related character in my dreams now-a-days is Shizumasa...
I still have tons of Tanemura-related dreams though... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:00 pm
Oh ho ho...I've had many many dreams of manga and anime characters...so here is a weird post about all of them... whee
There was one time I had this dream about Daa! Daa! Daa! It was so freaky... eek I was like looking for Tenchi Nanami (a minor character in the series) and like I was looking at this list thingy that had weird details about her like how bad she was at singing and stuff like that. I didn't even see myself in my dream if you what I mean... whee
Then there was the time I had a dream where I was using the Sakura Cards. eek And whenever I tried to use a card the staff would always dissapear and I'd just be hitting down on it with air. eek And of course it wouldn't work and I'd like...have to run away from some weird bad guy again...ha ha. But it was sooooooo weird. Whenever I have a dream with Card Captor Sakura in it that aaaaaaaaaalllllllwwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyys happens. whee
And I think there was this one dream where I saw Kaitou Jeanne but I'm not sure...or was it Takuto? I don't know. It was one of Tanemura Arina's characters...ooh and one dream I suddenly became somebody from Tokyo Mew Mew. I have no idea who. (Well actually I don't remember.) But when I attacked nothing happened. No surprise. It happens in every dream I use an item or power an anime/manga character has but it dissapears or doesn't appear it all anyways. whee

SakuMeiMei

The Only Red Rabbit

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:55 pm
You're not insane. I have those kindda dreams too.. but just about every night. All of them revolving around Takuto. sweatdrop

Well.. hard not to when he's my boyfriend huh..? Is that a cheat or something..? =o.O= Anyway.. yeah. He's usually either "loving" me or trying to kill me. eek
*sighs with a drunk blush* So nice to have my own bishi irl though... ~ heart
TAKUTO~!!!!! whee

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:51 am
I've.. aslo had several FMwS dreams.
One of them was really weird.. and... long. And... involved shonen-ai XDDD; (I dun read/watch it, but I'm not against it either)

It was the Eurovision Song Contest. I was Cawey, some famous person (Yeaahhh... my character=famous??XD) so I got to ride with the princesses of Sweden, on a pink pony, on the stage... o.O; A lot of important swedish persons were watching. And the host was Carola (A famous swedish singer that I ABSOLUTELY HATE) and... stuff. Then, somehow... I found out that she was actually evil, trying to take over the world or something, so all of a sudden I was running with Mitsuki, Meroko, Takuto and Wakaouji-sensei up a huge tower on an island to stop her. When we reached the top she was there.. and captured us. She said that Wakaouji had to do some shonen-ai scene underwater in TV with some random guy from Deviantart. If he refused we would all die, but if he did it we would get a big prize. So... He kissed the guy and we got our "big prize": A giant loaf of bread.
Then... we were in a boat, floating around in the mist. We met Momo-chan (Pink dolphin from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch) and then we went on in our boat. Mitsuki kept whining about how HUNGRY and TIRED she was. She just wouldn't shut up. So Takuto gave her the whooole bread load. And everyone was like "WTF?? -_-" and then my mother woke me up for school <.<;;

Nooow~ Don't label me a retard gonk
I've had one dream involving that bandit gang from Timestranger too. They were hackers xDD; (And lotsa stuff happened. Like I were marrying an internet friend o.O)  

Cawey

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:58 pm
I just had a dream last night...which is kinda related to Tanemura Arina. It was about the Time Stranger Kyoko RP. eek It was Kuromi...and for some reason...she controlled fire. But some person was controlling her...and every time she used the fire she suffered. sweatdrop Proof that I've watched too much Gakuen Alice...that's just...NATSUME. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:55 pm
i think i had a dream like that but the image keeps hiding from me!!!!!! scream though i'm thinking i was mitsuki at the time.....

TeruNoka

Neko Minamino

Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:05 pm
I kept having this weird, but funny, dream about Jonathan...You know that sweet potato he roasted sometime while Izumi and Mitsuki were talking? I dreamt I was Mitsuki, or something, and I was trying to concentrate on what Izumi was saying, but I was too busy watching Jonathan push the leaves together and roasting the sweet potato...Then at the end, when Jonathan offered it to Izumi, and Izumi knocked it on the ground, I cried. emo sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:24 pm
hmm...well i cant actually remember if i was mitsuki or not but i was dreaming that one time when Takuto confesses to Mitsuki the he loves her oh gah damn you smexy takuto >.<  

TeruNoka

Senroh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:55 pm
Well, I had a dream where I was a heavenly assistant of Arina-chi, and the Chiaki and Maron were making out...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:43 pm
I have dreams with anime and manga characters in it that seem normal but then they turn into something weird.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Usagiya

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:12 am
Woww, I don't think I've ever had any Tanemura dreams, but I do tend to dream in anime-style. sweatdrop Or sometimes I dream about video game characters. I usually dream about my favorite pairings, or certain characters saying something totally out of character. xd Those can be really reeaally insanely funny if I remember them when I wake up... rolleyes Dreams are so much fun... heart

But I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who dreams about anime characters!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:42 pm
Ahaha, I remember I had a dream and I was a singer (it's weird because I like singing in weird life but I suck =.=) and like I met Mitsuki as a singer (manga version) and then, I met Takuto and then it was really weird because in my dream I was watching them flirt argumentively, ahah it was funny though seeing Takuto yell at Mitsuki. Even if it was a dream.  

xilyjo-ann

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces