Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Skillet Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all Skillet fans, new and long time! Come join the fun! It never ends! 

Tags: Skillet, Christian, Rock, Band, Music 

Reply The Official Skillet Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittehlord

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:30 pm
Hey i Holy Ilikecearal or u can call me cearal. I love skillet i have never been to a skillet concert but i want thing is i would never know. I like a whole lot of other bands too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:29 am
Hey people biggrin (late post but whatev) Trueprfashn speaking! (call me true) lets see...i have a cat, im hispanic, i dont like to read much, and skillet rox!! I like other bands too, if ya see my profile in the Interest part, I got a lot of Christian rock bands heart Video games are cool, TV is boring, and i like to play volleyball cool Ive never been to a skillet concert but my sis got a poster with their autographs and hung it up in our room :3  

trueprfashn

panhead_fr33k

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Hey guys! names panhead_fr33k for good reaz.....SKILLET RAWWWWWKZ!!!!
mrgreen I love their tunes and play along on my drums! xD I am gonna see Skillet @ Rev Gen this August....8P *dies of sheer awesomeness* I CAN't W8!!! I also love Tobymac, Flyleaf, Red, P.O.D., Pillar, As I Lay Dying, and Secret and Whisper. Drums rules!!!!! My fave Skillet song is Rebirthing--the intro is sickkkkkk. domokun oh yeah if u hav sushi...... wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:32 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Mercedes.. I used to listen to country music lol, but now I mainly listen to rock, which is kinda a big change xD I love listening to music, I don't think I could live without it, life would be so boring lol.. xD Some of my favorite bands/artists are Nickelback, Skillet, Metro Station, and other random people I listen to sometimes lol, cuz my favorites change a lot, so yeah.. xD I have a dog named Oreo and he's SOO cute biggrin and a cat named Pumpkin lol cuz he is orange xD I also like playing the piano and the flute, and I'm working on getting better at the trumpet lol xD so anywayz, that's some random stuff about me lol xD dramallama domokun  

Mercedes_88

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

tallchicka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:43 pm
Hi, I'm tallchicka, (i also go by Jade) and I'm 19

i live in the USA, and i've loved skillet since my 17th birthday, when my friend gave me Collide as a gift. I didn't really know what to think of them at first, but something made me keep listening, and pretty soon i had the whole cd memorized. I've seen them at two Big Ticket Festivals in Gaylord, MI, and once when they opened for three days grace and seether.

Ben has always been my favorite, just because he's so funny. he's always posting silly non-sensical videos up, and now that they have the new addition to the band, it seems that he has a new partner in crime.

I have my collide cd cover signed, and also a small poster signed by them, sadly they didn't do autographs when they opened.

ummmmmmmmmmm

oh, i love meeting new people, so feel free to add me, or send a pm, i'll get back to it as soon as i can!

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:37 am

ello. im megan. i live in the U.S. (duh) i first heard skillet at winter jam. i have 2 cats named jezzy and salem. there are 10 weeks old. um..... i think john cooper looks better with black hair rather than blonde hair. i dont know wat else to say..... ninja  

vampire of forks

fancypants12310

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:02 pm
Ello. My name is Melissa, but everyone calls me Missy. I live in Iowa, and I saw Skillet for the first time in Willmar, Minnesota for Sonshine Festival. I didn't really realize how cool they were until they got on stage. Then I freaked out and bought an $8 poster and got in the autograph line. THEY WERE AMAZING! Now the poster is hanging in my room....
My favorite bands are 1. Hawk Nelson 2. Relient K 3. Family Force 5 4. Stellar Kart 5. SKILLET so yeah, they make my top 5. ^_^
I <3 God with all my <3
I would LOVE to be in a band when I grow up!!!
Yeah, that's all though, if you have any other question, comment or PM me.
missy ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:24 pm
Hi! Name's Axxerous! My friends call me Axxey for short.

I LOVE Skillet, and some other bands, I love anime and manga, writing and drawing, playing video games (mainly RPG) and making stuff.
I hate rap, Jesus haters, girly things, bees, and water.
The music I like is Skillet, duh, TFK, Demon Hunter, Fireflight, The Protomen, and video game background music.
I have three dogs, and a whole backyard full of Geckos and Chameleons!  

ZombieKaiju
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Venat the Undying

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:27 pm
Hello. My name is kevin, and I....am a gamer. (what, not gamers anonymous meeting...oops)

Anyway, Skillet is my favorite band, with haste the day as a close second.

I read...a lot.

I love star wars....

I am listening to music almost 8 hours a day -8 for sleep and -8 for school!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:20 pm
I'm Stephanie. I've been a fan of Skillet since around January. I saw them on the Gospill Music Channal and I was like I want one of those CDs. I ended up getting one for my baptizem in March. I listen to Skillet all the time. When I'm at school I have songs running through my head all day.  

Lyrasence

Sparkly Raider

Blind Oracle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:36 pm
hello everyone. i go by a few names, so call me by my account name or whatever you want(if i'm ok w/ it). Skillet's definitely one of my favoirte bands, but i can never pick between my favorite anything. i live in the U.S. I'm chinese/cambodian. almost an adult, but no where near it at heart. i'm usually quiet unless you know me. to my friends, i'm seen as witty, sarcastic, sadistic.... but in the end, i'm totally loyal. i'm a buddhist, but i love skillet with all my heart. i'm something of a loner.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:27 pm
Hello, I am Shimerin. I recently graduated high school and now live in the middle of nowhere. Skillet is probably my 3rd favorite band (Linkin Park and Three Days Grace are 1 and 2) My favorite songs are Rebirthing, Comatose, and Whispers in the Dark.  

Shimerin

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:15 pm
Hi. My name is vampiregirl135. I am 13 almost 14 living somewhere in the us...that is something i will never tell...of course. My favorite band is...well of course...Skillet! My favorite song by Skillet is Whispers in the Dark which i am listening to constantly. I am a cristian. I have many good freinds that i love to talk to and hang out with. I wear glasses, sadly. My favorite food is chocolate. My parents are divorced so i get double christmas yay! And i love gaia and skillet. And that is just about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:18 pm
hello...well my name is darkangel5858, but my friends call me angel. 3nodding skillet is -of course- one of my fave bands. i definitely agree that music is life. i love to listen to music, read, play sports, and sleep, hang out with my friends, and i really like to run. blaugh my other fave bands are breaking benjamin and linkin park. i take my iPod everywhere. i dont leave the house without it. i love animals too. before we moved, i had 2 dogs and a cat. biggrin my fave colors are black and red. thats mostly it... bye! wink  

AinAlice

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

jnewsom3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:37 pm
im jnewsom3... i am great friends with axxey and i love skillet. music and art are two of my favorite "hobbies". some friends and i are trying to start a band. biggrin i love helping people and doing things for others. that's it for now... i think.  
The Official Skillet Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff