Reply The Tekken Force
The Tekken movie (2009) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:14 am
i don't know with the one portraying jin but shang tsung portraying heihachi is the most identical me thinks  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:31 am
Is this real?!
I have a feeling that this is just a made-up.
Anyway I do wanna watch that movie, I just don't know whether it will be coming out in cinemas.  

XxX_Overlord Priere_XxX

Zel Calcifer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:02 pm
Iv been tracking the new Tekken movie since i first had internet. now what i have gotten so far is it is being filmed in Hong Kong, the bad guy from Mortal Combat is going to play as Kazuya (you know the "YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!" guy). and its going to butcher the story line just as bad as the anime one did. xp thats all i got so far and can remeber...its probaly not going to come to major theaters in the US either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:35 am
I'm under the impression this is real and the movie is in post-production. I've seen an interview with Luke Goss concerning Hellboy 2, and the interviewer asked about Goss being casted as Steve Fox in Tekken movie. And he confirmed it. And they talked about fighting.

To tell the truth, I'm not very excited, I have a feeling it's going to suck. And I'd hate to see my all time favourite game suck as a movie. But I guess I'll have to watch it anyway. :<

I've already seen Kuen sun, but it wasn't horrendously bad, it was a pretty standard Hong Kong action. But I still think Tekken movie should have been made by the Japanese... or at least Asians who have tons of experience with kung fu movies.

[insert horrible pain and suffering]  

Kradvity

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:09 am
Well... It's probably gonna suck pretty bad, hope not though. Atleast they are paying attention to the characters' fighting styles and outfits... but I guess that's all there is steve's like 30 wtf?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:47 am
Tekkensennin
Well... It's probably gonna suck pretty bad, hope not though. Atleast they are paying attention to the characters' fighting styles and outfits... but I guess that's all there is steve's like 30 wtf?

I'm pretty convinced that the outfits and fighting styles are the only thing they paid attentio to. I can imagine them thinking: "Fans just want to see their favourite character in action, right? No one cares about the plot anyway!" :<

And if the movie takes place on an island I'm gonna set myself on fire.  

Kradvity

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:10 am
Kradvity
Tekkensennin

I'm pretty convinced that the outfits and fighting styles are the only thing they paid attentio to. I can imagine them thinking: "Fans just want to see their favourite character in action, right? No one cares about the plot anyway!" :<

And if the movie takes place on an island I'm gonna set myself on fire.
I hope it takes place on an island. (joke)

Yeah... who gives a ******** about the plot? Tekken has alot of potential to be turned into a movie... because of it's great storyline! and now they ******** it up.. >_< Still, gotta watch it. I don't like the fact they turned Jin into a junkie...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:29 pm
Tekkensennin
I hope it takes place on an island. (joke)

Yeah... who gives a ******** about the plot? Tekken has alot of potential to be turned into a movie... because of it's great storyline! and now they ******** it up.. >_< Still, gotta watch it. I don't like the fact they turned Jin into a junkie...

That junkie thing doesn't work for me either. I suppose Namco is okay with it, though, but it's difficult for me to imagine Jin going for an easy solution like that.  

Kradvity

Pooky Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:25 am
I have a bad feeling about this movie. The people who were cast to play in Tekken look promising but to be honest I don't think I would want to watch it, I'm not a chicken in anyway but I just have my doubts about this movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:56 pm
Tekkensennin
sean701
Lateef Crowder Will be playing as Eddy gordo, you know the guy that played that dangrous capoeira fighter.
That fight scene with Tony Jaa right? eek

in the protector?  

Patrick the merc

Kradvity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:56 am
Patrick the merc
Tekkensennin
sean701
Lateef Crowder Will be playing as Eddy gordo, you know the guy that played that dangrous capoeira fighter.
That fight scene with Tony Jaa right? eek

in the protector?

Or in Tom yum goong?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:22 pm
The three guys who fought Tony Jaa in the movie, The Protector, in the Temple Scene, are all going to be in the Tekken film 2009.

Lateef Crowder as Eddy Gordo
Jon Foo as Jin Kazama
Nathan Jones as Craig Marduk  

Jaabba-Ting

Gingeta

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:15 am
You already know who I want. Look at my siggy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:49 pm
Seriously though, they better not screw this one up like Dead Or Alive...  

silver_avenger

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:36 am
silver_avenger
Seriously though, they better not screw this one up like Dead Or Alive...
I never saw DOA, but I imagine they nailed it! I mean... the game is based on hot girls (not that I think they're hot, coz they're rubbery) and shitty fighting! And the movie for what I know has stereotypically hot girls (not all men like HUGE BOOBEH) and shitty fighting! surprised so yeah, they nailed it!  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff