Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
vampiric furs drama/action rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:02 pm
right well this is my home i let many stay here if they need shelter from anything in life i need to do somthing real fast then i will show you to your room the sun is coming up anyway and dont worry the other vamps wont harm you  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:12 pm
*nods* thanks *looks around the place*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:35 pm
comes back with a bllod pack straped to his arm sry you have to see this but i got into a spill before i found you and this is the only way i can heal please follow walks down a hallway your room will be the third on the left i need to sleep see you in six hours
(while i sleep i will make new people to interact with you during the day the vamp me has to sleep)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:59 pm
hello my name is max(racoon nonvamp)im staying here as well he saved me from vamps that were tearing away ant my skin he fixed me with a antidoteand here i am where did he find you?  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:07 pm
i was found in the alley way...with no home and no lover...*growls* he wasnt worth my time  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:02 pm
hey hey hey we all find sombody in time but on the streets that was always fun for me its were i learned to play the drums but this place is alot nicer you half to meet fei and sonya if they can stop holding hands for like two seconds  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:04 pm
hehe so they are a coupple i see...thats nice...*thinks then checks but i forgot to pack my bags before he kicked me out* shoot...i dont have much...all i got is the clothes on my back...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:59 am
dont worry he will get you new cloths or give you money to get cloths and to protect you at night he might send somone with you  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:04 pm
but...hes done so much for me...hes very kind for a vampire...*blushes under fur*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:47 pm
yeah hes actuly half dad was king of them all and mum was regfur he misses her so much  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:59 pm
i....i kinda never knew my family...*sits down and yawns closeing my eyes a little* he has the good life...a life only few people live...*sleeps curled up on couch*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:14 pm
not as much as you think you see after his mum gave birth to him his da took him and tought him the ways of vampirism true he needs blood to live but he dosent hunt and only a year ago he had to hunt his da was an evil man  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:34 pm
he is truly a brave soul....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:53 pm
yeah damn im thirsty why dont you follow me i noticed its daylight now and he probly dident give you the grand tour we follow me to the kitchin ill make us some coffee  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:26 pm
*nods as i follow you rubing my eyes*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items