Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fischer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:17 am
Andy1989
TheWhitePhoenix
Ooo! Any ideas on who the Half Blood Prince is?

I think it would be funny if it was Draco and he has been living a lie that he is a full blood.

I still need to read the 4th and 5th books...And now the 6th one is coming too. I need to catch up.

Ah, now wouldn't that be interesting... Lucius Malfoy, the Mudblood! eek
I don't know if I'm going to be able to read it, but if I do, it'll be at school. xp My parents don't like me reading them anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:34 am
*blinks* why don't they? Reading is a GOOD thing, especially in this day and age!

Yeah, I heard about this from a friend of mine who's got a major thing for Ron (which is cute), I myself never really got into it. I don't hate it or anything, but it just never dragged me in.

Mind you, that doesn't stop me fromm asking about it.  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fischer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:12 pm
Aoi Hikari
*blinks* why don't they? Reading is a GOOD thing, especially in this day and age!

Oh, it's not reading they're against. They read some books and saw some TV shows about Harry Potter and how it's connected with the Occult, and since we're Christians, well, you know... I still want to read it, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:18 pm
Fischer
Aoi Hikari

Oh, it's not reading they're against. They read some books and saw some TV shows about Harry Potter and how it's connected with the Occult, and since we're Christians, well, you know... I still want to read it, though.
I saw that program. And I laughed at it because it was from the same guy that was Anti-Pokemon because of the Ghost and Psychic types. xd

Ooo, taking a magic potion to make you look like someone from the Slytherin hall is alluding to drug use! Werewolves are instruments of the devil! Witches and Wizards are peganists!

Yet no one objects to the fact King Arther, a Christian King, had a Pentagram on his Knights of the Round sheild and consulted with Merlin, a wizard, practically all the time. rolleyes  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Fischer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:20 pm
ZeekSlider
Fischer
Aoi Hikari

I saw that program. And I laughed at it because it was from the same guy that was Anti-Pokemon because of the Ghost and Psychic types. xd

Ooo, taking a magic potion to make you look like someone from the Slytherin hall is alluding to drug use! Werewolves are instruments of the devil! Witches and Wizards are peganists!

Yet no one objects to the fact King Arther, a Christian King, had a Pentagram on his Knights of the Round sheild and consulted with Merlin, a wizard, practically all the time. rolleyes

xd I heard about the Ghost and Psychic guy. Actually, one of my friends was banned from playing Pokemon because of that! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:58 pm
does anyone else but mee think this seems really really soon? I mean HP5 took years to do... and it came out only about a year ago i think or somthing like that.

I know we alll want the sixth book to come out fast but i wonder is JK sacrificing quality to meet demands?  

vauny-vaun

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:47 pm
Fischer
Aoi Hikari

That's quite dumb. There's no occult in the book and the person who says that is full of it.

Perhaps you can show your parents the connections between Harry as a noble holy warrior fighting the darkness? There have been many theories on how Harry exemplifies the Christian ideals.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:49 pm
Nethilia
Fischer
Aoi Hikari

That's quite dumb. There's no occult in the book and the person who says that is full of it.

Perhaps you can show your parents the connections between Harry as a noble holy warrior fighting the darkness? There have been many theories on how Harry exemplifies the Christian ideals.

There's also obvious magic in the book; and, well, you know how the Christian Bible feels about that...  

Fischer

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:20 pm
Samaya-chan
does anyone else but mee think this seems really really soon? I mean HP5 took years to do... and it came out only about a year ago i think or somthing like that.

I know we alll want the sixth book to come out fast but i wonder is JK sacrificing quality to meet demands?
Actually, it's not too soon. If anything, it's late. JK has been reported to have finished all seven books while the movies were filming, and rumor has it with the release date for number 6, number 7 is hitting the editors right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:42 pm
Fischer
Nethilia
Fischer
Aoi Hikari

There's also obvious magic in the book; and, well, you know how the Christian Bible feels about that...

Eh, I'm pagan. I can do what I want.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:46 pm
Nethilia

I'm just a fan of magic and fantasy. 3nodding *Hopes Gaia gives out Pet Dragons*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:50 pm
ZeekSlider
Nethilia

I'm just a fan of magic and fantasy. 3nodding *Hopes Gaia gives out Pet Dragons*

oh that would be cool!!  

vauny-vaun

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas