Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Fade Away [OPEN! :] ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?! NO PROFILES!?!?! O:<
  Yeah. :]
  T^T That's retarded.
View Results

iKushy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:21 pm
They're all gone.
This can't be happening.
It shouldn't be happening.
..but it is.

Sean, holding his bleeding arm, cried as he saw his father disappear before him. His dad was cutting himself too, trying to feel the pain so he can keep his soul on the world, but he still disappeared. He was gone. Gone. Sean did the same, thinking it would happen to him. "Damnit!" He cried out. "What the hell is happening!" Stumbling about, he bumped into the dining room's table. In the center was a cracked photo of Sean a few years back when he was a child. Now, as a thirteen year old, he could see life as it is more clearly; but it was fading in his eyes.

"This is hell..." Sean said, crashing against the hallway wall and sliding down into a sitting position. "I need to found out what's going on before I'm gone too..." Tears streaked down his face. A few days back his mother had disappeared. A few hours back, his sister had gone. And now, his father. Was he next? "Our Father..." he began the prayer, finally seeing the light in his religion. He felt a constant nagging in his heart, attuned to going to church and believing more in his faith. It was too late, he thought, but he would still try. "..hallowed be thy name..."

And there came that sensation again. It started on the tips of his fingers, a tingling sensation, but became an itching one just like that. It was annoying, and constant, and his mother had complained about it in a conversation at dinner one night before. When she dropped a plate on herself by accident, though, it went away instantly. "...thy will be done..."

It's happening to me next.
Sean, with his left arm, punched himself in his thigh. The feeling drew back to his fingertips from his wrist, and it started up again at a faster pace. "...give us this day our daily bread..." Sean stood up, and ran into the opposite wall a few feet away. The sensation was stretching up across his body at an alarming rate, and his head was dizzy now. He felt the blood fall from an opening gash. He picked up the prayer. "...and forgive us..." he fell in a lump, his head resting against wall now. He brought it back, and slammed it forward. He couldn't fight this; he didn't know how.
It's too late.
Why didn't I listen in religion class...
"And one hundred, forty-four thousand will be saved in the second coming..." Wait, what was it?
Either way I'm screwed...
Forgive me father for I have sinned...

He was gone now. The pain died away, and his thoughts eased up. His eyes darkened, and he felt his body curl up on the floor before it succumbed to the soothing/itching feeling. He's with his father now. And his sister, and his mother.

Or at least, he hoped.

(( HAI ALL : D Kushy here to entertain you with my darkened thoughts...bwuhahaha! ))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:39 pm
[[wow... that was amazing]]

Sakuya hid around a corner as the doctors from the insane ward chased her down the busy street. She applied more pressure to her bleeding arm, spitting out the taste of her blood from her mouth.
"I can't believe I had to nearly rip open my arm for them to open the door..." she complained, moving her fingers to look at the wound better. She flinched and closed her fingers again. She looked around carefully, finding no white coated doctors, she ran out into the street, she thanked her lucky stars that she had been born with long legs. It used to bother her that she had been tallest in her class and yet the youngest, but now she was happier than ever. She ran through a housing district, the wooziness from blood loss washing over her. She fell to her knees and breathed heavily, not moving, her legs throbbed from running and her chest and arm hurt. "I'm going to die..." she mumbled.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:03 pm
[[ xD You gotta love the morbid!]]

Xander glanced around at his surroundings, his emotionless face didn't show any signs of change. With the blood of three innocent bystanders on his face, he placed his gun into his jean pocket. He didn't seen to care about any of this at all. He scratched the back of his head carelessly and stared at the three bodies sprawled out in strange positions that weren't humanly possible unless dead.

The small pool of red liquid soon collected into a shallow pond and started to seep into Xander's black boots. He had shot a man, a woman and a child in their head. The child had a huge hole in her head where the bullet penetrated through her skulls, the father had a hole dead center in his forehead and the mother had been shot in the mouth. All by Xander. "I saved them all from the bitter end." He told himself out loud.

The pouring rain helped erase any lingering scents, and actually calmed his nerves. What he did, he considered it, wasn't murder, but sparing. He knew that by killing them as a family, they wouldn't have to suffer like he did years ago. He had thought of killing himself shortly after, but he'd make better use of his life this way.

He breathed in, not even feeling guilty in the slightest because he had gone through this scenerio so many times. He was a notorious killer, but no one had actually gone through will tracking him down because the leading members always vannished.

Xander walked away in the heavy rain with his hands crammed into the pockets of his blue jeans, one hand resting on his bloody gun.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:38 pm
Sakuya stumbled along again, her wounded arm hanging helplessly at her side, the other tracing the wall for support. Her breathing was even more ragged now as her footsteps got heavier and heavier. She had avoided everyone so far, no people seeming to notice the bleeding teenager. She bumped into somebody and groaned out an apology, but instead of backing away, she gripped onto the stranger's clothes for more support. She let out an almost-giggle as she passed out she mumbled;
"Sorry for bleeding on you.."

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:45 pm
[[ biggrin LOL! Interaction, finally!!]]

As he continued to walk, he didn't even notice that some young girl had bumped into him, and splattered him a little more with blood. But did he care? No. He was already bloody. "Don't worry," He assured her, his voice sounded quite calm, but his face was as stone as ever. No emotion in his face, which was what he was known for. Quite an eerie experience, as it had been described. To those who had only heard about him from a distance, they called him "Stone-Faced Xander".

"Do you need any help?" He held her upright by her arms, first looking at her face for a moment, then gave her wounds a quick glance.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:21 am
[[*grins* I'm just amazing like that lol]]

Sakuya raised her useful arm and touched his face, she smiled slightly.
"You used to be happy... didn't you?" she mumbled, her head became heavy and she leaned on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "At least there's still someone here... I wonder... I wonder if you'll disappear too..."

[[oh BTW she's sixteen coz I forgot to mention that...]]

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:07 am
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[I love me a good sad story. biggrin Sorry for being a turd and not posting. My mind has attacked me. D; ]]

Kureno nodded, " It's alright...The hospital is just around the corner...Ah! Here we are, Fayte, will you help me with Fuyu?" Kureno parked the car in an unoccupied parking space and opened the car door, opening the door beside his to help lift Fuyu. Fayte exited as well, aiding Kureno in any possible way. [[Sorry for controling your character! >_<]] They both entered and filled out monotonous paper work as Fuyu was rushed into the OR for immediate surgery.

"Neither of us are Fuyu's parents. We just picked up a bleeding kid and took her to the hospital." Kureno added, bowing. "I'll answer any questions you want me to." Hoping to convince the front desk women that he was no child abuser.

"...Great, I don't care. You're not going to see her because you're not family. So just wait there." She pointed with a long finger nail to a cluster of white thin cushioned chairs leaning against the wall. Both Kureno and Fayte took a seat.

((It's ok to control my character anytime ^_^ Sorry's for being gone so long, School is getting to me and I'm taking Summer courses! I start tomorrow...))

Fayte looked around in her seat. She hated hospitals so of course she was figetty as she sat there. She looked over at Kureno "She'll be ok right?" She showed a small sign of worry at the moment. She could only imagine how a child can feel when losing someone and having to go through an accedent.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:55 pm
[[S'all good, Komori. xD ]]

Xander didn't push away the young girl when she leaned closer. He could faintly hear her ramblings with his acute ears. Something about disappearing. Why were people so unsympathetic when it came to disappearing? It seemed that the best people left first. He put an arm around her shoulders to help support her from falling because she seemed to be quite woosey. He assumed it was from blood loss.

He knew of a place to stay were no one would be questioned. They'd stay there, he decided. "I'll get you cleaned up." He spoke softly as he walked off, while no one seemed to notice.

______

Kureno glanced at the anxious Fayte, who also showed signs of nervousness. "I'm sure she will be," Kureno replied, sighing. His eyes wandered up to the white ceiling, as bland as it was. "Though her arms were full of glass, she didn't scream half as much as I thought she would."
He didn't know if that was a good thing or not. Because he knew nothing about her, he didn't know if she was used to pain or not. Had she been beaten? Was that why she didn't shreik uncontrolably? Or was it that she just had a high pain tolerance. He bit his lower lip, debating with himself.

"She'll be fine." He said out loud, though his thoughts were elsewhere.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:55 pm
"It's strange that you're so nice to a girl who nearly ripped her arm open..." she rambled, attempting to look at him. It was hard because he was about a foot taller and her head hurt too much. She snuggled up to his chest, just listening to his heartbeat, not even thinking about the fact that some strange guy was taking her somehwere that she didn't know of. But she could feel it, despite how he looked, he was really a good person, he had just been hurt before.

[[heehee this is fun blaugh ]]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:12 pm
[[Xander's a rapist! O: No, jk,jk. He's nice.]]

"There are a lot of strange things about me. Don't put me in the 'Perfect' corner either, after you heal up I might just spare your life." With the phrase 'spare your life', he meant "kill you before you vannish". Xander knew he shouldn't form a relationship at all with his girl, even just as friends. It had happened to him too many times already. You meet someone, you become good friends, they vannish before you could stop it, you feel suicidal.

After a few minutes of walking, Xander stopped at a relatively delapidated house with a lawn that looked like it needed to be mowed. It was located in a suburb sort of place, though the city was only a few minutes away. Sort of a seclusion. Xander and Sakuya walked to the front door, and Xander pushed it open without any hesitation.

A woman with frizzy blonde hair and a lot of make-up on her face appeared before him, dressed in a baggy shirt and a black mini-skirt, smiling at him with chicklet-like teeth. She looked to artificial, with her plastic surgury and breast implants, but she never questioned anything anyone said, which was the only reason Xander could trust her. "Stone!" She squeeled and hugged him, "It's so good to see you!" She didn't mind the blood on his face and clothes at all.

"Hello, Iona," He replied. "Could you take this girl into a room? I'll help with her later."

"Sure thing, Stone!" She winked at him, and Xander shifted Sakuya onto Iona, who despite her flimsy looking body, was able to keep her upright without that much of a struggle. She took Sakuya into one of the rooms down the hall, there were eight, but all of them unmarked. As they walked down the hall, a female voice called out, "Iona, deary, what's for dinner?" The voice was muffled because of the door, but it sounded friendly enough. "I dunno yet, but it'll be soon." Iona replied with a smile, and continued down to the end of the hall.

She opened the door with one hand and pushed open the door. There was a bed with fluffy white sheets and a small bedside table with a working lamp on top. Nothing else. The walls were white and unadorned. The floor was free of stains. Iona pushed aside the bedding and let Sakuya gently drop onto the bed. "Don't worry about the blood, hun. It'll all come out eventually." She seemed so carefree. "What's your name, anyways? If Stone brought you, you're not ordinary." Her cherry red lips formed into a big, toothy smile and she folded her arms and shifted her weight to one side while she waited for a reply.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:29 pm
"So that's his name?" she mused, smiling through the pain that was slowly ebbing up to her neck. "I'm Sakuya Todou. He called you Iona... but... what exactly do you mean... by me not being oridinary?" she asked, Sakuya attempted to sit up, resulting in only feeling dizzy and falling back, hitting her head on the headboard, hard. She uttered a long string of curses under her breath as she rubbed her head, mostly including the famous f-bomb. Hey, she went to public high school, there wasn't anything that she didn't know (at least along those boundaries).

[[ZOMG!!! *runs away* lol jk]]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:36 pm
[[ xD Public highschool!!]]

"Well, he told me that his name's not Stone, actually. He won't tell me his real name. I just call him stone 'cause his face is like a stone, it never changes at all!" She laughed lightly. After Sakuya had hit her head and Iona's face was contorted into a look of concern, she regained her usual expression and added, "Stone never brings in people who vannish. I dunno what he's got in that brain 'o his, but if he'd've known you were gunna vannish, he would've shot your brains out!" For such a morbid subject, Iona seemed to find this quite humorous. "I keep no secrets, hun. My name's Iona Amaranth." She blinked once, and started to walk towards the door. "Stone'll be here in a sec...Do you want dinner?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:14 pm
((Sorry I havent posted at all....))

Maik stopped in the road, his mind was a whirl of colors and light, he let his stomace empty before he stood back up and made his way wobblingly down the road, then through the blurred dark a pair of lights came from around the corner. The lights got closer then there was the screeching sound of tires as they stopped. the lights were closing in on him, he didnt move, he couldn't. Then the front of the bus finnaly stopped, just barly 4 inches from his face, the driver got out and ran over to him. "Hey, what the hell is wrong with you stay out of the road!" The driver yelled at him, Maik just stared at the man then collapsed. "Hey!" Maik didnt know what happened after that only that he was now sitting in a chair at one of the hospitals in the local area, he pulled his wet rain stained jacket closer and thought hard, no family, no friends, no anyone...great....just great.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:41 pm
Sakuya shook her head, looking at her thin wrists. Of course this woman wouldn't know that Sakuya had been abused as a child as was now anorexic (among several other things) because of it.
"I'll be fine thanks... but I'd like to see... uhm.. 'Stone'. I mean he sorta saved me life..." So he's had people disappear too... she thought quietly, watching Iona leave. I wonder if she did...

[[Sorry it took me like all day to post.... my comp is seriously mentally challenged lately and I've been finishing up my finals at school (which is hard considering I go to public school and my friends are insanely perverted so they never leave me alone when I try to study lol xP]]

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:52 pm
[[S'okay. xDD]]

"Stone? Sure, I'll go talk to him." She nodded and closed the door behind her. A few moments passed and Stone entered with different clothes and the blood that was there before had been washed away. He looked better, but his face was still emotionless. In this hands were disinfectant and sevral rolls of gauze. "Do you wanna bandage yourself, or have me do it?" He blinked, and asked her this question because some people wanted to do things themselves, and other sought help. He didn't care at all though, he just didn't want to upset anyone.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games