Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Scouts! (still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your Favorite Ice cream?
  Chocolate
  Sherbert
  Other......
View Results

Kazuya Sakamoto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:54 am
tsukino watched them run off and he shrugged."what a bunch of strange girls." he then saw the dogs that were chaseing after the two of them."ok now that was wierd."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:36 pm
"are you ok?" she asked as she was breathing hard.  

Gean-Merani

lunawolfdragontiger

Heart Member

1,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:28 am
she sighed in deep relief,"ya im fine. how in the world did that happen?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:03 pm
"I Guess it was because of the cats" with a quizicall look.  

Gean-Merani

Gean-Merani

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:25 pm
both cats looked at each other senseing something about them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:20 pm
Can Ibe Sailor ChibiMoon?
Gaianame: Princessmoon747
Name: Mika Nizuki
Sailor Scout: Sailor ChibiMoon
Bio: Mika knows shes Sailor ChibiMoon, but doesnt know of the other Sailors except for Sailor Moon. She currently lives with Misty and is fond of teasing her

User Image  

orphics

Gean-Merani

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:31 pm
(YAAAAAAY more people accepted cool )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:14 pm
Mika wandered around the Arcade, playing random games with some money she stole from Misty's room. Misty was probably goofing off, and the pink haired girl made sure to tease her later. So far, she hadn't become Sailor ChibiMoon in a while.  

orphics

SerenityMoon1

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:14 pm
I will be Sailor Moon(if character is available...)
my User name is SerenityMoon1
name:Serena(or if u mean by real life name:Jennifer)
Bio:Serena lives in Tokyo, Japan and she is a student in a highschool(i forgot the name of it...)Juiben High or something like that i think...and she lives at a house with both her mother father and future daughter(Serena doesnt know shes her future daughter recently yet though...and she is always sometimes focused on her mind and dreams of marrying Darian also known as (Tuxedo Mask) who helps out the Sailor Scouts...(Tuxedo helps Sailor Scouts not when hes Darian but when hes Tuxedo...and Serena is still(as far as i know) in love with both Darian and rp character Tuxedo...oh and she has a pet black cat with moon shaped marking on forehead who she can only talk to when them two are alone..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:49 pm
gaianame:Kagome1290 of inu
name:Hotaru
sailor scout: Sailor Saturn
bio: Sailor Saturn

,Sailor Saturn fluctuates in terms of age for instance. First she is 13 then she gets reborn and is pictured as a five-year old girl, only to grow into a 13 year old all over again. As for her hidden powers, Sailor Saturn finds revelation only when Sailor Uranus, Neptune and Pluto unite their talismans and make her resonate.

Picture:User Image  

kagome1290FrostAlchemist

O.G. Noob

20th Century Otaku-chan

Adorable Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:49 pm
(i wanna be sailor venus)
Username:hinata_hyuuga1221
name:Chiemi Yusa
Sailor Scout:Sailor Venus (sailor v)
Personality:Chiemi is very ditzy, but she is very sweet.She's a big otaku and loves boy watching at he arcade.Usually with friends,reading manga,listening to music, or playing games.Oh love to play volleyball.
Bio:Chiemi was born in Japan, but for a few years she live in England.While there she took upon the role of Sailor V champion of love and justice, she still take this role in Japan, but not as frequentley.

Appearence:
User Image
(sailor v)User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:25 pm
I'll be Sailor Pluto
User Name: MeiunMajishan
Name: Auria
Sailor Scout: Sailor Pluto
Personality: Auria is a really great person to know with a low beautiful voice when she talks. She's also a well caring person around living things, and for the non-living things. For the things she loves to do are reading books just for fun, fix things up when it's need, and loves to sing a little sometimes when she clean up the mess around.
Bio: Auria was born in Tokyo, but she loves to go to school, and hang out with her friends.
Appearance: User Image  

Meiun Majishan

Meiun Majishan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:32 pm
Just when Cathy and Misty trying to catch their breath and talking to each other. Auria walk into the store and saw them while she's looking at the items at the shelf. "Hello ladies. What's going on with you two? You two looks like you had been chased by after something huge."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:20 am
Name Melody Mizuno

SCout: Sailor Uranus

Bio: Melody is the little sister of Ruka-chan!!!! She moves from America to TOkyo. SHe comes off as being a quite person but once to get yo know her she is really hyper and outgoing Like Usagi and Minako. HEr appearance is that of a goth she loves dark clothing and the lotictica look!

Footnote: I will add her picture once i can figure out how to get my pic on here of her!!! i don't use photobucket. so yea it might be a while!!!!!!

Serenity_Moon06

Serenity_Moon06

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:25 am
Melody walked into the Crown and took a look around and smiled walking up to one of the games and grinned. She sat her drink down beside her and pulled her long blonde hair up into a ponytail and grabbed the joystick and reached her figners over the button and began the game hardcore. Shouting screaming and kicking the game everytime she would lose and have to restart. Her fingers were wind like fast shoving quarters in to the slot with speed.

"Ahhhhh!!!! take that aliens dudes!!!!!!!!"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces