Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What video game character would you want in resident evil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Video Game Character Would You Add To RE to save the series?
  The Doom Marine
  Duke Nukem
  Mario & Luigi
  Serious Sam
  Pac-Man & Ms. Pac-Man
  Solid Snake
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:17 am
Yeah... I really don't see Angela surviving for very long.

Eddie on the other hand... He'd pop some heads, I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:48 am
Just don't look at him weird. He will ******** your face up. With a gun. D:

Maria on the other hand would just stand there and try to seduce you while you're killing zombies. "After this, how about we do some, uh... overtime?" *cough*

And Angela, man would she flip. She wouldn't trust anyone, and because of it would have nobody to watch her back. Plus she doesn't seem like the strongest person. I can see her breaking down in the middle of the infestation. I felt so bad for her in that game... crying  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:54 am
Canas, please have a little decency to not insult Maria so much as to bring her down to the level of Ashley. There's a LOT more to Maria than what you just said, and if you don't get that, then you're not worthy of SH2. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:07 am
Ok, just so everyone knows, I just bought SH2 a few weeks ago but I haven't played it yet, so no spoilers please. Just thought Id let ya'll know before someone does post a spoiler. sweatdrop  

Vankala

jalexbrown

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:40 pm
I'd like to see Aya Brea from the Parasite Eve games in Resident Evil. Or Regina from Dino Crisis. That would be pretty sweet. The game could involve zombie dinosaurs. I can picture it, and I think it'd be pretty sweet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:09 pm
Zombie Dinosaurs? Why can I see Capcom doing something like that? Zombie cyborg dinosaurs with guns and ninja swords, and then they'll release the game and expect it to be taken seriously.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Marka_Ragnos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:07 am
Dart from Legend of Dragoon. Or maybe Ethan from Phantasy Star Universe. Space Zombies infected with the SEED. Awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:44 am
Jax and Sonya from Mortal Kombat. They'd fit right in, being Special Forces members and all.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:08 pm
But even Jax isn't as skilled as Leon. I mean can he fit twelve shotguns, twenty handguns, six magnums, forty grenades, and millions of rounds of ammo in his apparently pocket-sized XL attache case? Didn't think so. xd I kid, I kid. Leon can go fix his hair and get a mani-petti for all I care.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:04 pm
Actually, he could. The question is... Can Leon put on a pair of metal arms and not collapse under them? Didn't think so.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:46 pm
Canas Renvall
But even Jax isn't as skilled as Leon. I mean can he fit twelve shotguns, twenty handguns, six magnums, forty grenades, and millions of rounds of ammo in his apparently pocket-sized XL attache case? Didn't think so. xd I kid, I kid. Leon can go fix his hair and get a mani-petti for all I care.

Never underestimate the restorative powers of a mani-peti my dear. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:43 am
So, wait... Are you defending Leon, then?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:36 pm
I tihnk she might be defending the mani-pedi... question  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:24 pm
Wow and I thought I was the only one who played Phantasy Star Universe. I got someone and he would make the game end very quickly too, like in half an hour.Dante!!!!

User Image  

Krav3n88

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:04 am
Ah, Dante. Leon's big brother from another universe.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff