Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
For Every Faded Star (Vampire/Multi-Race Story x3) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:06 pm
[[I drew sumthin like that... its funny coz while I was drawing my brain was thinking "Hitachiin twins... Hitachiin twins..." lol I go home sunday so I'll see if monday my friend can scan it okay? *still has to color it but whatever* =)]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:01 pm
[No, no it's okay. biggrin
I'm just happy you drew me a picture. ;] I love pictures. heart
This is gonna be awesome. > /// <]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:49 am
[[of course! ^^ have you ever read Absolute Boyfriend by Yuu Watase? I just finished reading the whole series online... it made me cry TT.TT]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:07 am
OriginalCartoonHero
[[of course! ^^ have you ever read Absolute Boyfriend by Yuu Watase? I just finished reading the whole series online... it made me cry TT.TT]]
[[I've heard of it and considered reading it, is it really good???]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:09 pm
[[yes!!! read it read it read it read it!!!!! there's a total of six books, but I read it on this website: www.onemanga.com]]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:31 pm
OriginalCartoonHero
[[yes!!! read it read it read it read it!!!!! there's a total of six books, but I read it on this website: www.onemanga.com]]
[[HO SHIZ! ONEMANGA! I love that place, I get everything from there. ;DDD]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:02 pm
[[Woo!!! *cheers* okay damnit, SOMEONE take Dwayne!! C'mon he's cuuuute]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:44 pm
((I can play two characters if you want, this place is becoming more of a chat than an Rp ha ha))  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:30 pm
[[*glomps her* (*)messiah!!!! I love you~ uh.... I didn't say that...(*Jewish word for 'savior')]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:45 pm
(Ha ha ha so when we startin??)  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:41 pm
(( OWO This sounds cool! <3 i wanna join! but can i be a character that isn't sooo important because i can beat i'll be dead every now and then D: Im still sorry about being dead! D: School is a ******** >O ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:31 pm
[[we'll start in a moment, I'll put up the starter, but Itachi can you PM your character?]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:42 pm
[[Okies now we start!!]]

Dominique sighed, running a hand through her red hair, then moving her hands she massaged her temples.
These kids sometimes... they get way too excited when Vance comes home... she glanced down at Reccka, who was asleep on the floor with a few of the other orphans. Earlier that day the other "Orphan Leader"; Vance, had come home from one of his random trips, the kids had gone crazy and all but tackled him to the floor. A smile spread on her lips as she stood and walked through the curtained doorway, picking up random things on the ground as she went. I feel like a mother... this thought only made her smile more, she was glad she could give this orphans some sort of parental figure in their lives. Again she let out a sigh, I wish I could remember my own mother. As she turned to go through another door she walked right into somebody falling onto the ground. "Sorry, sorry..." she mumbled.

[[there, somebody else's turn now x3]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:14 pm
Vance was prepared for the swarm of excited kids. He was nearly tackled by the lot of them. He shoved through the and pushing some hair that fell out of his left eye. He did after all need to see where he was going. He let out a groan and then finally snapped "Will you little brats please! Leave me alone!" he knew it didn't matter how much he shouted they still clung to him like sap on a tree. He shook his head "Geez! Go bug someone else!" He let out a long stream of curses and went to go sit in a corner. He slumped down and was still being bombarded by other orphans. It's not like he hated them but he didn't want there attention all the same. He just didn't like people.

Dwayne was busy with the other orphans playing the 'Catch the bunny game' at least until he saw Dominique fall over from running into someone. He ran over and looked at her "You ok big sister? Your not hurt are you?" Of course after that was said he WAS tackled to the ground by a bunch of kids yelling that they 'Caught the bunny' He let out a sigh and tried to get out of the dog pile.  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:19 pm
Edward sat on a chair in the corner of the room. He glanced around with his cold, blue eyes at the children sleeping, as weel as playing with Dwayne.
He sighed, shaking his head. Since when do they get all worked up about Vance getting back? He thought, blowing a loose strand of his midnight black hair from his face.
I wonder where Emily is... He suddenly thought standing.
Edward brushed past the kids and out of the room.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games