K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:27 pm
Twilight Army
I actually made this banner because I love him that much.
haha

User Image

Wow, awesome banner. Good job
Cogratz wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:48 pm
K_Krly
Twilight Army
I actually made this banner because I love him that much.
haha

User Image

Wow, awesome banner. Good job
Cogratz wink

Let's all knock it off here with all of that. Vegeta " The Prince Of All Saiyans " is the best , Goku is but a mere fool to him  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:42 pm
I wanted they to have an ultimate fight... but they never did!!! gonk

We'll never know who won crying

Why Akira??? Why???!!!!!! scream

He's so meanie User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:47 pm
If you're thinking "What kind of question is that. Of cource the Prince would be the winner!!!"
Well, I think the same, but I just wanted to see how he kicked Kakarot's a**
xd  

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

S0N G0TEN

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:00 am
I do really like Goku but I think I liked him more as young Goku. I know that when watching dragonball you just could not wait for him to get bigger because of the super saiyan and yet I could not wait to see what Goku had too go up against when he was young like with the red ribbon army base at the end where he took them all on. The season where he was little just seemed like something that could keep going and never get old.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:09 am
WARIO88
I do really like Goku but I think I liked him more as young Goku. I know that when watching dragonball you just could not wait for him to get bigger because of the super saiyan and yet I could not wait to see what Goku had too go up against when he was young like with the red ribbon army base at the end where he took them all on. The season where he was little just seemed like something that could keep going and never get old.

Ha ha ha not really Dragonball to me was lame ... Dragonball Z is truly the best of all three series ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:11 am
K_Krly
If you're thinking "What kind of question is that. Of cource the Prince would be the winner!!!"
xd

Vegeta has handed Goku is many fights that they have had. It's just always somebody helping Goku out which is lame because he is sooooo weak but he gets all the credit ...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 pm
Goku!!! My fav too!  

Crimson_Rider360

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:52 pm
SSJ Majin Cajun
K_Krly
xd

Vegeta has handed Goku is many fights that they have had. It's just always somebody helping Goku out which is lame because he is sooooo weak but he gets all the credit ...

Yeah... I always thought that wasn't fair...
The first time they fight, if Krillin and Gohan hadn't be there helping Goku, Vegeta would just kill him right there...
Well... He could use the Ohzaru form and Goku couldn't... But he would still beat him on his own 3nodding
And the Genki-dama Goku does to beat all the enemies that are too powerfull is another unfair cheat: that isn't his own energy after all... rolleyes

Maybe it's just that Akira hates Vegeta for some unknown reason.... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:45 pm
K_Krly
SSJ Majin Cajun
K_Krly
xd

The first time they fight, if Krillin and Gohan hadn't be there helping Goku, Vegeta would just kill him right there...
Well... He could use the Ohzaru form and Goku couldn't... But he would still beat him on his own 3nodding
And the Genki-dama Goku does to beat all the enemies that are too powerfull is another unfair cheat: that isn't his own energy after all... rolleyes

I think your right ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakahime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:12 am
i love mr. popo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:39 am
TanakaUchiha
i love mr. popo

lol... you should see the Abridged series Mr Popo xd
That one is really good xd  

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:37 pm
K_Krly
SSJ Majin Cajun
K_Krly
xd

I doubt any mangaka would hate a character of there own creation. Goku is the main character, and thus he wouldnt have died in the early episodes of dragon ball z. Though he did lose to Vegeta, which is more than want some of the newer shonen mangas will offer the realistic fans. Characters like Ichigo or Naruto for example, gain unexplained or otherwise ridiculous power boosts or advantages that they dont deserve and they only do so because there the main characters, and have to win, for the writers unrealistic casues.

Goku however is not always the strongest, and doesnt always win. He died more than most, and is always humble about his power. He becomes the strongest by the end of Z, and again in GT with his trasformation into SSJ4, but he is not always the strongest and that makes him a better character than most hero's.

Akira isnt wrong for the way he made goku, nor is he wrong for making Vegeta weaker. I personnally think that his feelings of inferiority incomparison to goku is what makes Vegeta such a deep and respectable character. its also the sole reason that he continuely gets stronger through out the series.

Vegeta is the best character in the DragonBall Z by far. In the end, Vegeta can recognize gokus power as superior, and still be the most badass warrior the universe has ever seen. He and Goku are great for very different reasons, but its there rivalry that make them both so great. Which is why any dbz fan should be able to respect both without bashing the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:27 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru

I doubt any mangaka would hate a character of there own creation. Goku is the main character, and thus he wouldnt have died in the early episodes of dragon ball z. Though he did lose to Vegeta, which is more than want some of the newer shonen mangas will offer the realistic fans. Characters like Ichigo or Naruto for example, gain unexplained or otherwise ridiculous power boosts or advantages that they dont deserve and they only do so because there the main characters, and have to win, for the writers unrealistic casues.

Goku however is not always the strongest, and doesnt always win. He died more than most, and is always humble about his power. He becomes the strongest by the end of Z, and again in GT with his trasformation into SSJ4, but he is not always the strongest and that makes him a better character than most hero's.

Akira isnt wrong for the way he made goku, nor is he wrong for making Vegeta weaker. I personnally think that his feelings of inferiority incomparison to goku is what makes Vegeta such a deep and respectable character. its also the sole reason that he continuely gets stronger through out the series.

Vegeta is the best character in the DragonBall Z by far. *In the end, Vegeta can recognize gokus power as superior, and still be the most badass warrior the universe has ever seen. *He and Goku are great for very different reasons, but its there rivalry that make them both so great. Which is why any dbz fan should be able to respect both without bashing the other.

This gives me a lot of things to think about. Yeah, I think you're right.
Btw, that last comment on my post was actually a joke, but well... xd

I think I was a bit dissapointed because of the huge difference of power between them on GT, but maybe I should just forget about it, since that serie wasn't wrote by Akira.

*...* = I loved this sentence xd  

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

curse mark itachi80

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:14 pm
i say omega Shenron because of bodakai tenkaiichi 3 for his dragon thunder and for his looks  
The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff