Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:43 am
Brotherblood looked out at all the students and said,"Welcome all my new students I hope you found your dorms comfortable."

Iceshard sat quietly and listended to Brotherblood.

Hopspot held the comunicator to the end of the vent and said,"here listen to this."

Kidflash said."dude I can't see move over."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:00 am
Robin listened his stomach churned 'Please don't tell me who I think it is' he groaned. 'Where are you ? I'll get the team ready' he got up.

Nimbus sat and listened he wasn't up for the whole pointlessly evil thing he was more. He thought joining this group would allow him to serve justice better than he did on the Titans.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:23 am
"I just activated my homing beacon, do just follow the signal and you'll find us,"Hotspot said as he pressed a button on his comunicator.

"Dude move out of the way I can't se.....ahhhhh"Kidflash said as he pushed past Hotspot and caused both of them to fall through the celing into the auditorium.

"Uhh..Robin, I'm going to have to call you back just get hear as soon as possible,"Hotspot said as he and Kidflash prepared to fight.

"Students, could you please bring those two miscreants to my office," Brotherblood said in a calm voice. He then added,"Oh, and if it's not too
much trouble, could you bring them there alive."

"With pleasure,"Iceshard said as he cated himself in ice. He then said,
"Lets rock."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:37 am
'Guys hang in thier I'm on my way' he got up running out his room knocking on everyones door 'Guys wake up ! Hotspot and kidflash are in trouble !'. The didn't have time to waste.

Nimbus got up ready for battle he didn't feel like taunting them it didn't feel right.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:43 am
Brotherblood left the auditorium.

Iceshard then froze Kidflash asn said,"Gotcha."

Hopspot then shot a fireball at Iceshard sending him across the room. He then unfroze Kidflash.

Kidflash stood there shivering for a moment; he then grabbed Hotspot and got them out of the room by going through the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:03 am
Nimbus moved forward looked like it was up to time he burst out through the room. They had to be Titans especially from their communicators. He speed out the room they couldn't have gone far.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:23 am
Hearing the knocking on her door and Robin's shouts, Raven woke up. She quickly flung on her cloak before turning into a large shadowy raven. Raven flew out of her room through the walls until she reached Robin. "Where?" She asked him.

Shade didn't start running right away. His eyes began to glow red as he muttered some words. As he finished, his eyes resumed their yellow gaze. An imp appeared in front of him. It was a minor spirit. The imp appeared as a small, red baby with horns and a serpent's bottom. Two flames existed where the eyes should have been. No mouth was visible. "Go and find Kid Flash and Hotspot. Report to me once you do." The imp nodded and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Shade began running. He wasn't too fast, which was a reason for the imp.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:55 am
Iceshard chased Hotspot and Kidflash through the halls as he did this he began coating the halls a head of them in ice. That oughta slow them down, he thought.

Kidflash and Hopspot continued to run down the halls, but once they got to the ice Kidflash fell and slid into a wall while Hotspot was barely keeping his balance. Hotspot then turned up his body heat high enough to melt the ice and went over to help Kidflash up. Once Kidflash was on his feet they continued making their way to the exit.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:24 pm
Nimbus caught up with the group he saw the two heading for the exit 'I don't think so' he hissed letting out 4 blasts from his cloud cannon at the two.

'At brother bloods academy get Star and I'll get Gemini' he ran down to her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:45 pm
Kidflash grabbed Hotspot and bolted them both out of the exit before the cloud hit them. Once they were far enough away Hotspot pulled out his comunicator and said,"Robin, we made it out but we never learned Brotherbloods plans so as soon as you get here we're going to go over what we did learn with you guys."

Iceshard walked up to Nimbus and said,"Brotherblood is going to be very angry with us."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:01 pm
As Starfire heard Robin's knocks on the door and stuff. She wakes up gets dressed and flies out of her room and said, "Whats going on?"

Piosen Fang is a one of Brotherbloods best students and will will do as what he says. She wasn'ta part their litle party to get Kidflash and Hotspot since she was always asked to stay by Brotherbloods side. She looked at the cameras for him and watched as the students failed. "Looks like the new students failed to catch them Brotherblood," she saidd as she stared at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:11 pm
Brotherblood walked over to Poisen Fang and said,"It would apear so, but I have high hopes for some of them." Brotherblood made an anouncement for the students to come to the auditorium; he then said,"Come with me Poisen Fang the cameras can wait till we get back."

Iceshard sighed and said,"well I guess we should head back."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:25 pm
"Yes, sir," said Piosen Fang as she followed Brotherblood.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:27 pm
"Tell me Poisen Fang do you still enjoy working for me,"Brotherblood said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:25 pm
Gemini is a Titan with a darkside name Oracle and she works for Brotherblood now. While Gemini is with the Titans. Gemini has been with the Titans since she was 8 years old and was raised by them too since she was an orhane. They adopted her for they had a feeling she would have great potentioal and because no other parent would adopt her because of her powers. Sot the Titans took her in and treated her as their own. For Robin and Starfire treated her as their own daughter and love as if she was their child all the time. So Gemini calls them mother and father and they don't mine. While the other Titans are like aunts and uncles but in all they also teach her how to use those powers of her's.

Gemini wakes u hearing a knock on her door from Robin. As she wakes up, she gets dressed in her costume and opens the door to see Robin. "Father what is it? Whats going on?"

~~~~~~~

Oracle is Gemini's darkside and another best student of Brotherblood. Oracle looks at the new students as a bird. She sits on the pipe above them and thinks to herself, 'Hm, looks like the new students failed to catch those Titans, Hotspot and Kidflash. Brotherblood will let them off this time of course but the next time they better not disapoint him.'  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff