Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
EVERYONE post here NOW! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you want rag to live?
  yes.....duh
  no
View Results

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:53 pm

well usually people will tend to flock toward something with more options, whether or not those topics be on the main or sub is really not that important, but for people in general, seeing an extra option like a subforum will bring in more people to post as anything, like a toy for example, as a kid would sell with many more features then a toy that has only those couple features, even if those features would be the exact same thing but spread out amongst things to appear as other options, when it gets down to it, its marketing for the masses, a business, thats how guilds are run though they aren't dependant on money to continue they are dependant on business in general.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:22 pm

yeah... but just like you wouldn't want something impractical like a microwave with a foot sticking out of it, the subs shouldn't be just for shits a giggles.
sure, it'll be appealing to some people at first, but like a toy with a little kid, the excitement goes away quickly. especially if the see how useless the foot is ;]
besides.... the more dedicated members should be just fine with post in the main until we can find a practical use for the subs.

AND
i cant open the subs anyway ;]
thats something only John and water can do :b

Annafu

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:38 pm

i suppose...but we are RAG after all and i suppose having a subforum of randomness would still be a good thing regardless...its an extra avenue to go down it seems...dunno of course it'll be used for its main purposes but i think we should have one subforum for that purpose too...
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:13 pm

sorry i have been gone so long.... school, work, roommates, finals, and my internet crashing all kept me from getting on... i think we just need to get new people who are actually going to post when they can. And we need to find where the crew went... Where is the crew????

DuendeFire

Wanderer Ankh

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:51 pm

@Anna&Vegeta: I agree with the both of you, in many ways. Before my guild officially died, the sub-forums went first. One was supposed to be a market for signs and art and all that sort of stuff, that went on for at least a little while. Then I had one that died almost immediately because nobody knew how to take charge of it, including myself. It was to be a sub-forum for people who loved Final Fantasy VII and Reno and the Turks... Well, anyway, the sub-forums ARE only for topics that don't belong on the main page, but also, if you don't have something that everybody will want to do, then they will die very quickly.
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:49 am

uhm... do we have banners?

somnium yum

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:11 pm

i believe so...
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:55 am

I might know a sub-forum that people _will_ visit/use... A begging/questing/donating subforum. =p

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:09 pm

yes i suppose that might work.
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:59 pm

I love you Rag redface

BugBoots

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:51 pm

me too...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:49 am

RAG is my favorite
where oh where has it gone?...

DuendeFire

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Of coarse foo! My friend started this thread and he is kick a** so I think the guild should follow suit. : )
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff