Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Sin Vs. Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:14 pm
((no really, it is throw in another derction, if it is something that is like metal or bone. Most of that attack was chakra))

Neska quickly moved his right arm to block the attack and he pulled a knife out of his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:19 pm
((No if you seen the ep. when he used it Tenten told us what it does and it turns the damage of your attack back on to you times two....I can go and look up the ep. for you if you want)
Sin-Q then pulled out two kunais and throw them at him.  

sinmega

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:29 pm
((I don't remember Neji ever fight his team mate. And I looked up Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin and it never said anything about reflecting back at the oppent))

Neska jumped off his Shield sending flying towards Sin-Q and he landed on the ground. he did some hand seals quickly "Katon: Go" A ball of fire fromed in his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:59 pm
((oh you were so right about that sorry man i thought Tenten said that when Nija fought Naruto I had to go to the manga and read to find that out sorry again......and what shield are you talking about?))
Sin-Q waited to see what he would do.  

sinmega

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:30 pm
((It is a bone shield that my guy made.))

Neska made seven clone. They all charge Sin-Q, but Neska went behide Sin-Q and ran at him for the back trying to find the weakspot  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:15 pm
Sin-Q waited for the right moment then he went into his fighting stance and began dropping the field. "Eight trigrams 128 palms"  

sinmega

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:32 am
The clones disappeared and Neska change his movement to that he would hit Sin-Q's hand.

((Katon: Go
Description: This is where the technique evolves into one of the most deadly techniques within the Leaf. This is the stage before Kaseiken, the only move of comparable strength to the Chidori within the Leaf’s arsenal. In this building block, however, the user mimics the hand movement and effect of Chidori, replacing lightning with flame. Here, unlike the techniques leading up to this, flames now spring forth from the user’s entire hand. If the user balls their hand into a fist, however, the flames immediately disperse and the jutsu is cancelled. In this way, only spear-handed attacks can be made and their potency is increased so that most defenses can now be pierced. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:55 am
Sin-Q just small as he could see the burning hand from behind him. Sin-Q then went deeper into his stance. "Sixteen trigram 256 palm....." The field dropped on top of the other two times bigger then the last. "Your stuck in my trigrams this fight is over....."  

sinmega

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:07 am
Neska lunged froward abit more trying to connect with Sin-Q. He also made bone come out from all angles on hs body. Hopefully protecting from the attacks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:27 am
This is were Sin-Q Neo Byakugan would work the best. When Neska lunged Sin-Q disappeared and reappeared behind him and began his attack. Sin-Q swung just missing bone and going for the attack.  

sinmega

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:35 am
Neska know that this would be the end, if he did think fast. He shot the bones that was sticking out of his body in random dircetions(just like the bone bullets, just slower and bigger) if he got hit it would be the end, but he want to get the oppent first.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:42 am
Naska firing his bones Sin-Q didn't think that would happen and two bones cut his left arm and another left a big gash on his right side. But that did stop Sin-Q from doing his attack. He began to attack Neska at a very high speed.  

sinmega

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:52 am
Neska was hit and fall forward abit. He tried to hold his body up but that was not going to work. He fell to the ground. Neska turned over and looked at you. "You beat me." he was able to make out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:01 am
Sin-Q look at Neska then the pain shot to the gash on his side. It was deeper then he thought and him moving around as much as he did just made it worst. Sin-Q stuck his hand out to Neska to help him up. "Good fight.......when we begun the match I though you were a bone crushing taijutsu fight.........I did not think you would be fighting with bone....I was hoping to copy some of your taijutsu."  

sinmega

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:07 am
Neska smiled and stood up with your help. "It is not a taijustu. It is a bloodline. but think you can still mimic it." He said.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff